fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 803 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Not enough hours in the day?No,not enough money in my pocket.Birthday next month….hmmmmaybe…😁

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
      Participant

I know what you mean, Bodine. And until my Hubbie makes shelves for my current WS collection I’m officially out of display space! So it’s a maybe for me too.
        Will these be painted in Production colors? A Blue Morpho might be nice to go with my BM Moon Dragon.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Landipan
        Participant

These looks so gorgeous, I’m not normally a dragon gal but I do like the Asian style dragons. They’re more cuddly!

*Formerly meowmix101
          Not currently open for PYO commissions.

etruscan
          Participant

They are intended to be production so presumably they eventually will be in Blue Morpho. I’m considering skipping the grab bag and waiting for him to appear in Violet Flame. It could be a long wait though!

etruscan
            Participant

The first Work in Progress photo that Melody posted on her Facebook page did have a globe in his mouth.

LZ
              Participant

Ah ha! Since painting the PYO oriental I have been feeling like I want one of the production ones now, looking at that white on eBay. If this new one comes out in the pearly white, I think I would get that!

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Ela_Hara
                Participant

HA! That is exactly what I’m debating, etruscan… skipping the GB and going for a Production painted one. I also love the Violet Flame! So I might go for one in that color too! I hope the wait isn’t too long, although I’m already waiting for Sir Garlen’s Production run to be available.
                  OOOOO-Yeah! I also like that idea too, Lisa Z… I have two Royal Hatchers in White and a White Scratcher, so a White Juvenile Oriental would be nice as well!

Bodine
                  Participant

Did I hear Sir Garlen?😁

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Melody
                    Keymaster

We call it the “sitting young oriental dragon”, anybody got a better name? We are terrible with names.

Melody
                      Keymaster

These have smooth scales. They are just painted that way. I made a stencil for the scale pattern. It ALMOST works!

Natasha
                        Participant

In Heraldic language, he would be a Rampant Young Oriental. I kinda like the ring of that.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                          ANY Red Eyed Unis
                          ANY Test Paint Bat
                          UNIS:
                          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                          Male- Snow Leopard TP
                          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                          Mother: Okapi
                          Gothic - Mahogany
                          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

LOL! My doggie, Hunter, has a flat bottom like my dog, Sean (two dogs ago) used to have – so Hunter sits on his flat butt/haunches and puts his front paws up just like this Juvenile Oriental does! Too Funny! And with his curled tail to boot! These all look like Oriental ‘Hunters’ to me… although his back is straight without the hump. LOL!

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

How about ‘Juvenile’ – especially since the other Oriental is ‘Young’? Unless that’s too complicated.

etruscan
                              Participant

We have the Moon dragon and the Sun dragon. Would he be an Earth dragon? Or a River dragon since his shape flows?

LZ
                                Participant

One of my dogs sits in this pose, but she is clearly begging for food, and not hunting. I don’t think anyone would want to name it the Beggar Oriental Dragon.

I was thinking he/she looked playful, so Playful Oriental Dragon, but I like Rampant too. Although sometimes Juvenile can mean playful as well. Name it ALL the things! lol

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 803 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.