fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 803 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

*makes grabby hands at new flion*

and a quick question, will the ponycorns be released as a regular production? I keep picturing how cute they would be in black and white….

Yes

Melody
      Keymaster

Ms. Gristle the flioness page-76-color-6.25-9.38

Suzanne-Marie
        Participant

OMGosh !!
          Chalice and Ms.Gristle both ??
          Luv both characters; Chalice is so majestic and beautifully detailed and painted !!
          Will Ms. Gristle be casted in the lying down position??
          She would display so beautifully like in the above page from The Veligent.
          Hugs !!

fatalbeauty
          Participant

*makes grabby hands at new flion*

and a quick question, will the ponycorns be released as a regular production? I keep picturing how cute they would be in black and white….

Yes

yey! can’t wait to buy some!

also a Ms. Gristle Flion would be awesome as a sculpt someday too!

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

etruscan
            Participant

Oh yes! How could I forget Ms. Gristle.

Kim
              Blocked

I wonder if the ponycorns will make it before Christmas? It usually takes a week or two for anything to ship to Canada. My mom asked me what I want for Christmas and I told her ponycorns! Haha. I would love to see fantasy ones too in the future! I am also still hoping to see more fantasy colts and baby pegs at some point too.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Angelika_Zen
                Participant

Melody, when should we be expecting these ponycorns to hit the store?

I have finished painting them, and we ARE making progress with the horn casting issues. So, soon as we get the horns made, these will be getting finished. It will probably be a week or two.

Kim, this was Melody’s post on December 4th

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

etruscan
                  Participant

Quoting this from the ebay thread – Yep, Susie is out of the office for a bit on somewhat short notice, so dad and I have been scrambling to ship all the holiday season orders in her absence. She’s doing fine and should be back soon!

I expect that grab bags and anything else new will be on hold until Susie is back and up to speed again.

Melody
                    Keymaster

I wonder if the ponycorns will make it before Christmas? It usually takes a week or two for anything to ship to Canada. My mom asked me what I want for Christmas and I told her ponycorns! Haha. I would love to see fantasy ones too in the future! I am also still hoping to see more fantasy colts and baby pegs at some point too.

We do have the horn problem fixed.

Suzanne-Marie
                      Participant

For Ms. Gristle , might she be cast lying down with her wings slightly extended reading from the book of Poad Care like in The Veligent ??
                        I think she would display so lovely that way.

Bodine
                        Participant

I agree with that Suzanne.
                          Yay on the production colored ponycorns!Not going to be able to get a gb ponycorn but I will have to manage a black and a white for the family herds when they come out.😁

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ferlin1984
                          Participant

I was just checking in on the ponies. I know the horn problem is all fixed but just wondering if it would be after Christmas or this week 😁 or when Susie is back at the helm. Hope to snag one for my bday.

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

I agree with Bodine… I might rather have a Ponycorn that matches the Jet Black Uni family. I love all-black horses along with mainly black Appaloosas and ‘Iron’ Grey horse colors. Dark Horses are my favorites, which means Dark Unis are as well…. ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

drag0nfeathers
                              Participant

If the horn problem is fixed I would assume the plan is a before Christmas release. Nothing is every really for sure though so no idea.

Got a busted Windstone?
                                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                Calypso Hatching Empress
                                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Melody
                                Keymaster

If the horn problem is fixed I would assume the plan is a before Christmas release. Nothing is every really for sure though so no idea.

yeah… I don’t know when they’ll be in the store. I did my part.

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 803 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.