So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 803 total)
  • Author
    GardenNinja
    Participant

I’m making this new thread even though the old one is less than 100 pages because the old one has developed the same problem – its index is messed up, and you can’t click straight to the most recent post.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

GardenNinja
      Participant

To restart, here is the most recent post with a picture, originally posted by Etruscan:

From Melody’s Facebook page. They appear to be the new Oriental dragon sculpt!
        Melody says, “My paint wheel December 31 2018. I just started these, they aren’t finished.”

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Bodine
        Participant

Another winner!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Melody
          Keymaster

Good idea! Maybe we should start a new one every New Year.

fatalbeauty
            Participant

my brain doesn’t seem to want to remember the answer but do these guys have marbles in their mouths like the other orientals?

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

LZ
              Participant

Ah, yes. This thread works great now!

Also wondering about the mouth orb. And what is the official name for this pose?

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Natasha
                Participant

Very cool! I hope there are some red-eyed beauties in this batch!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                  UNIS:
                  The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                  White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                  Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                  Mother: Okapi
                  Gothic - Mahogany
                  PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                  DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

I believe this was called the Juvenile Oriental Dragon when discussed in other posts, but I don’t believe Ms. Melody has given this one a name yet.

Very exciting!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Nightcrow
                    Participant

I can’t even decide which of these I like best, oh no!! 😀 I love both the blue ones, and both the yellow ones, and the one between the yellows who looks like a riff on Prismatic Spring…

I do notice that these guys have the raised-edge scales of the PYO Oriental, instead of the smooth scales of the Production Orientals; wonder why the change? Were they originally intended as PYOs, or does the ridge somehow help the seam-casting process (since Melody has mentioned lots of casting issues with seams on the Oriental family)?

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Kujacker
                      Participant

Oh no. Oh no. I’m assuming these are grab bags and oh no, this will be the first grab bag I have ever wanted to buy. I hope they won’t come out for awhile so I can maybe scrape some money up…

Aggie83
                        Participant

The oriental dragons are the only dragons that I will let myself consider buying (gotta draw the line somewhere 😉 ) and I LOVE these.

dashesndots
                          Participant

Love them!

LZ
                            Participant

He? She? What kind of horns? Same as the young? Or is there a new horn style coming that is larger than the young but smaller than the adult? Could we get a family picture of the orientals together with their new member?

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

etruscan
                              Participant

Dragon with horns from Melody’s Facebook page (May 18, 2018). I’m not sure whether this is the final design, but it should be close:

Melody says, “Do these horns look silly? Of course, this is a silly looking dragon, altogether.”

According to another Facebook post (January 26, 2018) the dragon is about 5 1/2″ tall.

fatalbeauty
                                Participant

and Melody said this on her facebook about the orbs

“Oh maybe! I did did make the mouth to fit a little globe , but they also look ok without one”

4 things I'm looking for:
                                  1. Mother Meerkat
                                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 803 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.