So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 803 total)
  • Author
    Angelika_Zen
    Participant

Lol!!

(Those ponycorns are crazy cute)

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

sherry10151982
      Participant

Lol!!

(Those ponycorns are crazy cute)

OMG I KNOW!!! I would like an army of them!! LOL!

Angelika_Zen
        Participant

I knew they were cute, but I didnt know they were so small! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!! Im so excited!!!!

I guess we should see these in the 4 production colors eventually…and a Fantasy GB batch too, hopefully.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Angelika_Zen
          Participant

IMG_0747

I can’t figure out the sculpt in the background….anyone? A Flion maybe?

Bodine
            Participant

I’ll give the purty Hearth!
              So Ponycorns are the height of the colts,hmmm.They are going to be sooo addicting.Hold onto your wallets.😁

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
              Participant

Yes – I believe that is the new Flion.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
                Participant

A matching Flion?Torch & Chalice,awesome.😁

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bullsquid
                  Participant

Wow, Melody has outdone herself with those ponycorns. I love every single one of them! Oh dear, my poor wallet… XD

etruscan
                    Participant

This photo from last May is from Melody’s deviantArt account. I think it is the most recent picture of the Chalice sculpt that she has posted:
                      “Here’s the first one of these I have painted. This is Chalice, a character from my graphic novel, “The Veligent”. He is a cast gypsum reproduction of my original sculpture, airbrushed with acrylic paint. He has tan glass eyes and is a little over 7 inches tall.”

Windstone_flion_chalice_deviantArt

Melody
                      Keymaster

I think we have the ponycorn horn problem solved… I think, I hope.

Melody
                        Keymaster

Melody, when should we be expecting these ponycorns to hit the store?

I have finished painting them, and we ARE making progress with the horn casting issues. So, soon as we get the horns made, these will be getting finished. It will probably be a week or two.

fatalbeauty
                          Participant

*makes grabby hands at new flion*

and a quick question, will the ponycorns be released as a regular production? I keep picturing how cute they would be in black and white….

4 things I'm looking for:
                            1. Mother Meerkat
                            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

pipsxlch
                            Participant

I really like the bone colored horns on the OW and lap.

Angelika_Zen
                              Participant

Thanks Etruscan 🙂 I prefer the Flion from the novel to the original one that was cast. He looks very magestic.

etruscan
                                Participant

It would be nice to have a female Flion (Flioness ?) some day even if there isn’t one in Melody’s books. This is an old drawing of Flions and flap cats from Melody’s deviantArt account:
                                  “Some idea sketches for various sculpture I have done. I usually don’t work from a precise sketch. This drawing of the winged cats is all I used to sculpt the little flapcats.”

Windstone_flion_sketches

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 803 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.