fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 803 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

<3 seems a lot of us want them! please make them happen, Melody!

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Bodine
      Participant

Ms.Melody,I was just looking over my hoofer herd and realized I need a Fantasy Pebble Pony.I have a natural and fantasy in the young,colts,and babies but no fantasy pony. Is it possible to maybe get a big herd done by Christmas? Ever thought about GB Mothers? Plenty room to work with and personally, I would love to have one.They would be incredible 😍

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Angelika_Zen
        Participant

Hey Bodine, are you talking about a GB mother unicorn? Big canvas, big price 😉

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Melody
          Keymaster

I haven’t done GBS in anything larger than a Young uni- they are expensive enough! Plus the bigger the piece, the more it costs people to swap and ship them. But I’d love to do larger things.

Melody
            Keymaster

I was hoping to do GB Ponycorns and maybe baby hippogriffs, but we are having problems with them. Not insurmountable problems, but enough to slow us down a bit. Then there is the —Dragon kickstarter.
              Do you mean the pebble horse? I think we have some of those casts. But I wasn’t planning to paint them right away… I could.

Melody
              Keymaster

Working on them. Casting problems with the hippogriff, and the ponycorn has horn problems, but we have a good-sized batch of castings of the ponycorn.
                Man, anyone who thinks producing these things is easy is GREATLY MISTAKEN… grumble grumble…
                So I can’t really give an accurate estimate of when they will be finished. Hoping before Christmas!

Melody
                Keymaster

The new flion is being cast. No problems with him so far. We could paint some soon.
                  We are about to put some production Sir Garlens in the store.

Bodine
                  Participant

Ok,thanks😊Never know unless we ask right?
                    KickStarter II YAY YOU!!! 😁

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Courtney
                    Participant

What are some things that happen that makes you scratch you head Melody?

I’ve always been infinitely curious about the process.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Ferlin1984
                      Participant

I would be on all over fantasy horses like white on rice!

etruscan
                        Participant

That makes two of us! Fantasy pebble horses would be impossible to resist.

merrillannwhite
                          Participant

Make it 3!

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

Fantasy pebble horses would be delightful because then I could finally skip a fantasy themed grab bag LOL! My wallet would be happy

Got a busted Windstone?
                              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin
                              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Nightcrow
                              Participant

Hahaha, drago0nfeathers, that was my reaction, too! 🙂

I need to be saving up for the eventual appearance of Sitting Orientals in Peacock, and the next fantasy Cougar or Fennec batch… or if all my squeaking comes to anything, Moonlight GB Lady Cats! <3

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Kim
                                Blocked

I don’t collect pebble horses so that would be one I would let others go after too but I’d be interested in ponycorns in fantasy or safari eventually.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 803 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.