So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

This topic contains 709 replies, has 53 voices, and was last updated by  chibishiro12 4 days, 1 hour ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 710 total)
  • Author

Natasha
    Participant

Can I lodge a squeak for this time next year? I think Next Halloween it would be awesome to have spooky Lady Cats to go with the males!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
    ANY Red Eyed Unis
    ANY Test Paint Bat
    ANY Test Paint Bat wing Cat
    ANY Test Paint Tortoise
    Mahogany Crouching & Sitting Chicks
    UNIS:
    Youngs- Tain, Giraffe, Snow Leopard TP or GB
    Male- Snow Leopard TP
    Mother: Autumn, Okapi
    Gothic - Mahogany, Silver Forest

KIRIN: Mother Diablo
    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Mother Starlight Rain
    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Melody
    Keymaster

Can I lodge a squeak for this time next year? I think Next Halloween it would be awesome to have spooky Lady Cats to go with the males!

sure! if I remember. Remind me!

sherry10151982
    Participant

Set reminder in phone to remind Melody of spooky lady cats for Halloween next year!!!

Natasha
    Participant

Yay! Don’t worry. I won’t forget to bug you for Halloween things. Or Red Eyes. Ahaha.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
    ANY Red Eyed Unis
    ANY Test Paint Bat
    ANY Test Paint Bat wing Cat
    ANY Test Paint Tortoise
    Mahogany Crouching & Sitting Chicks
    UNIS:
    Youngs- Tain, Giraffe, Snow Leopard TP or GB
    Male- Snow Leopard TP
    Mother: Autumn, Okapi
    Gothic - Mahogany, Silver Forest

KIRIN: Mother Diablo
    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Mother Starlight Rain
    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Copper83
    Participant

Any idea how far off it is before we see the ponycorn or the baby hippogriff in production?

Angelika_Zen
    Participant

Ooooooooo, yes! I would like to know this as well…

Check out my gallery ** PYO Windstones for sale **
    Wanted: "Dragon Fruit #1" Male Dragon

etruscan
    Participant

So would I!

fatalbeauty
    Participant

still wondering how much longer for the new flion and the PYO short-haired flap cat….need to be able to paint my Jinyxy, I miss her so much….

Sitting Cat found! SOON! OMG YEY!

Ferlin1984
    Participant

What about unicorn colts? Was it 2017 the safari ones came out? I can’t remember. Those in fantasy would be awesome.
    Or for a smaller batch the gothic unicorns in safari?

Kim
    Participant

I would love more fantasy unicorn colts too! There was only one small batch a long time ago. I would also love to see more fantasy baby pegasus! Would we have maybe some winter/Christmas grab bags in Nov/Dec?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodancia
    Participant

ooooooooooooooooooooooo – Christmas/Fantasy Baby Pegasus! ! That would be awesome!

Wanted/Wish List: Young Unicorns with Feathers! !; Tiger Heart Mother Unicorn; Tiger Heart Young Unicorn; Nights Fire Male Dragon; Nights Fire Mother Dragon; Nights ; Grand Unicorns; Fantasy Baby Pegasii

Nightcrow
    Participant

still wondering how much longer for the new flion and the PYO short-haired flap cat….need to be able to paint my Jinyxy, I miss her so much….

Seconding the squeak for PYO short-haired flapkitties. <3

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Mystic Umber, Pastel Rainbow, others), & production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage!

Also seeking Breyer SM Swaps bodies in poor to fair condition for customizing.

Scathach
    Participant

Oohhh count me in on lady cats.

Scathach
    Participant

ooooooooooooooooooooooo – Christmas/Fantasy Baby Pegasus! ! That would be awesome!

I know that the only baby Pegasus grab bag wasn’t fun for Melody. Something about the wings being a pain to paint.

Scathach
    Participant

Seconding the squeak for PYO short-haired flapkitties. <3

Thirding (if that’s a thing)! I definitely would like to see the short haired pyo kitties.

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 710 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.