So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 803 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

I love these so much. I’m starting saving up now! Definitely got heart eyes for the snow leopards but tons of these are gorgeous!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Angelika_Zen
      Participant

OMG! How cute are their faces?!?!?

I really like the more simple ponies. There’s one that is all grey with a dark tan chest and belly that really calls to me….and a grey dapple that stood out to me as well! I am not crazy about the blended animal patterns but they are all fantastic!

I love this new sculpt!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Bullsquid
        Participant

Ahhh, safari ponycorns! I’m so excited for these. Safari patterns are my favourite.

Aggie83
          Participant

Sorry if this has been mentioned and I just missed it, but what size are these adorable little ponies?

etruscan
            Participant

Melody said that the ponycorn is about 4 inches tall to the tips of his ears.

Ela_Hara
              Participant

How are the Ponycorn Horns coming? Still having problems or they getting resolved? *_^
                Are you thinking maybe close to Christmas or shortly after, for a New Year’s Treat?

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kim
                Blocked

Yeah I was wondering too would the ponycorns come out by Dec. maybe or before Christmas? When is the kickstarter for the dragons going to be, before or after the ponycorns? Maybe in the new year?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

excited about the ponycorns but since there’s a horn delay, what’s coming out next?

4 things I'm looking for:
                    1. Mother Meerkat
                    2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                    3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                    4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

etruscan
                    Participant

Melody must still be painting ponycorns. She posted this on Facebook tonight:

“I screwed up the paint on this one so I made it into an everything bagel”

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

I don’t think this Ponycorns is a screw-up!!! She’s Gorgeous! I LOVE mashing Safari patterns together and these look Great! I think someone would find her simply Lovely – like me! ^_^ I love ‘Everything’ Bagels… and mixing my food on my plate too. Hee Hee!

Bodancia
                        Participant

I loved this crazy Ponycorn! Also found interesting that in the picture she posted, it looked like additional blank ponycorns have been added to her wheel, which means more colors! Oh boy! !

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Melody
                          Keymaster

How are the Ponycorn Horns coming? Still having problems or they getting resolved? *_^
                            Are you thinking maybe close to Christmas or shortly after, for a New Year’s Treat?

Our mold maker and everybody else is trying to solve the horn problem! We are working hard on it. There are about 130 ponycorns… I think? I haven’t counted.
                            The ponycorns will be available when we have useable horns, so I can’t even guess.
                            should I make more everything bagels?

Bullsquid
                            Participant

The “Everything Bagel” ponycorn is awesome! What a great name for a fun piece. More bagels please. 😀
                              Also, while I’m here, have you painted any oryx ponycorns? (squeak squeak!)

StormDancer
                              Participant

For me personally, while I love the sculpt I didn’t see many that I’d really love to have. I’d like to see more snow and clouded leopards or fantasy types.

Looking for:
                                "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Ela_Hara
                                Participant

Anything in darker or jeweltone colors would make me happy. ^_^

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 803 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.