fbpx

color shift GB baby kirin show off thread – 02/10/2016

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags color shift GB baby kirin show off thread – 02/10/2016

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Ugh… I love all the ones listed here, especially the ones with the white masks. I just got mine, it went right back in the box. Hate it, but she’s already spoken for at least so I’ll be on the side lines to drool over everyone else’s.

Copper body, the scales are the color change style and transition from the reddish purple to blue and that’s about it. Very bland in comparison to the ones pictured for something so flashy. Its actually the one in the store photo in second from the top row directly in front of the one with the leafy mask on it’s face. The eyes are a pretty, almost golden melon color, but that’s about all I liked about her.

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Natasha
      Participant

Look at all the pretty babies! Well, mine came in today. She is a colorful little thing.

The legs go red/purple, the body purple/teal, the mane and tail green/gold – that color shift paint is amazing!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Very pretty, Aggie! I really like the Raku style ones. They look like they’ve been traipsing thru an advanced pottery class!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Prezaurian
        Participant

Ugh… I love all the ones listed here, especially the ones with the white masks. I just got mine, it went right back in the box. Hate it, but she’s already spoken for at least so I’ll be on the side lines to drool over everyone else’s.

Copper body, the scales are the color change style and transition from the reddish purple to blue and that’s about it. Very bland in comparison to the ones pictured for something so flashy. Its actually the one in the store photo in second from the top row directly in front of the one with the leafy mask on it’s face. The eyes are a pretty, almost golden melon color, but that’s about all I liked about her.

That one was actually one of my favorite three from that picture. I have a thing for blue and orange colors together. My other favs from the store pic were the one in the very front and the one just behind her to the right. And that’s just from the store pic. Different strokes for different folks. I’m really wondering what mine will look like…..

Lupuslunae
          Participant

Also one of my favorites! Any pics before she was banished to her box? 🙂

Lulu
            Blocked

I am confused. My daughter’s box went to LA but my box went to Rochester, NY, then Eastern Nassau, NY and then Jamaica, NY according to USPS. I know my daughter has been to Jamaica in the Caribbean but there is one in NY? We live in the west, not the east so our packages always go through LA. This is the first gb I have bought in a year so I hope it makes it here!

Dragoneer_88
              Participant

Thanks Hannah, Kstewhu, Chibishiro! Looking at it again, and comparing to the emerald color shift curl, it does actually have blue undertones. Maybe my phone camera is half right.

@ Kstewhu – They do look related! Congrats on your grab. Beautiful! 🙂

@ Aggie – Your ki-rin reminds me of dusk over the ocean. Beautiful mix of colors.

Dragoneer_88
                Participant

I am confused. My daughter’s box went to LA but my box went to Rochester, NY, then Eastern Nassau, NY and then Jamaica, NY according to USPS. I know my daughter has been to Jamaica in the Caribbean but there is one in NY? We live in the west, not the east so our packages always go through LA. This is the first gb I have bought in a year so I hope it makes it here!

Your package might have been missent. You should get it eventually. One time I was sending a package to California, but it wound up traveling to Puerto Rico! It took almost two weeks for a 1-2 day priority mail piece to get back to Cali. but it did get there eventually. I hope you don’t have to wait that long.

Kim
                  Blocked

Yeah Drag0n pictures would be cool to see if you have them! Also I love your second one Hannah! If I get one with white I will let you know!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

etruscan
                    Participant

Yes, there really is a Jamaica in New York. Boxes do wander sometimes but they arrive at last. Once yours gets across the border it should travel quickly.

Mary
                      Participant

Mine showed up and she’s a lovely purple/blue sparkly gal with copper/red. Very hard to photograph to get all the colors. I was hoping for a purple one, but my preference is for one that has some white for contrast, so if anyone likes this gal, she’ll be up for trade.

This photo is outdoors in direct sunlight;

Natasha
                        Participant

I love the orange eyes, Mashubert!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                          ANY Red Eyed Unis
                          ANY Test Paint Bat
                          UNIS:
                          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                          Male- Snow Leopard TP
                          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                          Mother: Okapi
                          Gothic - Mahogany
                          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Dragoneer_88
                          Participant

Sorry, I know I posted mine already but I wanted to show the color shift extremes now that I had a chance to take pics in better light.

Betrluk1
                            Participant

wow, that lighting really shows the color off a lot better then the previous photos. great baby you got there!

Mary
                              Participant

I love the orange eyes, Mashubert!

Thanks, Nat. Normally I’m not a fan of orange eyes but they go well with the copper on her.

drag0nfeathers
                                Participant

I took a few today, but I haven’t uploaded them yet.

Got a busted Windstone?
                                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 171 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.