fbpx

color shift GB baby kirin show off thread – 02/10/2016

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags color shift GB baby kirin show off thread – 02/10/2016

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    Rylorien
    Participant

First there was the message last week “maybe today or tomorrow or next week”. I kept hanging around the computer. Not hoping, of course (I will not build my life around Windstones). Thursday, Friday, Saturday (I will not build my life around Windstones). Monday, TUESDAY (I will not build my life around Windstones). WEDNESDAY. Site’s down. Must have tried to put them in the store and the flood of buyers crashed it. Will it be fixed today? Will they still go in the store even if it’s late? Hang around the computer (I will not build my life around Windstones). Went to eat. Came back. Checked again (I will NOT…) The site’s up! They’re there! Of course I will. We all know Melody’s our dealer! 😀 :love:

Lol, pdlucich, lol.

I didn’t exactly live next to my computer, but I was just as antsy waiting for a phone alert. 😉

Latasha
      Participant

I can’t believe this is the first grab bag that I’ve ever bought from the store! Its so exciting, I can’t wait to see what I get! I really love the mostly purple-colored ones from the class pic, as well as a couple of the white-with-patches.

I think I might be waiting awhile for mine though… Its still processing and Monday is a holiday… I hope there will still be trades available when I get mine, just in case!

Mary
        Participant

I can’t believe this is the first grab bag that I’ve ever bought from the store! Its so exciting, I can’t wait to see what I get! I really love the mostly purple-colored ones from the class pic, as well as a couple of the white-with-patches.

I think I might be waiting awhile for mine though… Its still processing and Monday is a holiday… I hope there will still be trades available when I get mine, just in case!

I like the purple ones also and there’s so many of them, I think the odds of getting one will be good.

There’s so much excitement that builds with the GB’s that I liken it to Christmas everyday where all the anticipation builds until you open the box.

I forgot about Monday being a holiday. Guess we have to wait longer….:(

Prezaurian
          Participant

-laughs- Mines also processing still. So you’re not alone!

Benathorn
            Participant

Looks like my GB Kirin came early! c:

I was so excited to see that I got one of those cute little spotty babes I was after, he is just perfect with his sparse silver and blue/purple color shift spots. He even has a silver horn and the most beautiful crystal blue eyes that just really brings the piece altogether. Very happy with my grab~

Anne
              Participant

This is my very first grab bag! My baby has silver furry parts, rainbow sparkle scales, and a light dusting of purple color shift paint on his spine. I had been hoping for a more of a splotchy or colorful one, but this one is growing on me. I suppose I could be parted for him if the right one came along. Good luck to everyone on their babies.

MandBsMom
                Participant

I love yours Benathorn! Mine should be arriving today!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Benathorn
                  Participant

I love yours Benathorn! Mine should be arriving today!

Thank you! Can’t wait to see what you get as well. Lots of excitement to see what other’s have grabbed. ^^

And congrats ahoffer on your first GB catch! Love the purple color shift stripe on the little kirin’s back there~

siberakh1
                    Participant

ahoffer, yours is one of my favorite from the batch! There were only a few silvery ones in the batch and those were the only ones who really interested me. Thanks for showing him off! 🙂

Rylorien
                      Participant

I got mine today too, woo! I like her but she wasn’t a favorite pick so I’ll consider trades – specifically looking for a purple one (esp white-faced) or the rootbeer brown & white ones with brown patches on the sides.

She’s a cute little thing with olive green-dark gold color shift leaves (with a bright green color at the center of some of the scales), reddish-magenta berry spots, and a magenta-copper patch between her ears behind her horn that matches the melon-pink color of her inner ears; grey metallic eyes and a gold horn. First pictures are with flash where you can see the sparkle paint; the other two pictures are without flash.

Betrluk1
                        Participant

One of my favorites Rylorien!

jmoore
                          Participant

So exciting to see pictures already!

Lupuslunae
                            Participant

Got mine and I love him! I thought I wanted a darker one but he changed my mind. He is impossible to photograph, it looks like blue and purple color shift but then it’s looks like a real warm purple and I swear I saw green. His toes are green too! Tons of sparklies!

DSCN0430

DSCN0438

DSCN0432

Can’t wait to see the others! They are all so amazingly cute. FANTASTIC job Melody and crew :love:

I’ll add better(and focused) photos later!

Latasha
                              Participant

WOW everyone! Those are all SO gorgeous! I’m so anxious to get mine but it will still be a while 🙁

Latasha
                                Participant

Ahoffer – yours is so incredibly beautiful! Definitely one of my top picks!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 171 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.