fbpx

color shift GB baby kirin show off thread – 02/10/2016

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags color shift GB baby kirin show off thread – 02/10/2016

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    Marianne
    Participant

So I’m really regretting not getting one of these grab bags at this point. I’m surprised at how much I like most of the ones that have been posted so far. My faves So far are StormDancer’s Copper one, Kim’s and one in the class photo. Wonder if she is out yet. Second from the left top row. Brownish with brown eyes.
      Her she is. If this works? Anyone have her? I tend to love the Copper.
      Image and video hosting by TinyPicY
      But really they are all gorgeous. Well done.

Kim
      Blocked

I’m sure a lot haven’t been posted yet. If you do want one though MelodiousMimi, I know Susie posted before she had a couple extras if you wanted to message or email her.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Mercury Star
        Participant

Lol, Dragoneer_88, I see you have a Standing Baby Kirin-sized slice of agate, too! XD Mine is natural colored and is hosting an albino baby at the moment.

Not really sure when my GB will be here, maybe Monday?

Elise
          Participant

So I’m really regretting not getting one of these grab bags at this point. I’m surprised at how much I like most of the ones that have been posted so far. My faves So far are StormDancer’s Copper one, Kim’s and one in the class photo. Wonder if she is out yet. Second from the left top row. Brownish with brown eyes.

I got the one in your picture 🙂 She is the Root Beer color w/brown eye’s. She is in her forever home 8)

Dragoneer_88
            Participant

@ MercuryStar Ha, yeah! Great minds, right? I have several agate slices of varying sizes and colors with non-Windstone pieces sitting on them. They’re like make-shift lazy susans. 😛

I hope you get your kirin soon. Can’t wait to see it.

Marianne
              Participant

Oh thanks for letting me know. She is gorgeous and I’m so glad you got one you love so much. As they say great grab!!

rock-reader
                Participant

Here is my GB baby. 🙂 I really love purple, so I was thrilled when I opened the box! 😀 She has such lovely lavender eyes. ^.^

Beautiful…but it’s like looking at the negative of mine! Everyone’s are so pretty. I would love a whole blessing of them.
                  I got a ki-rin that is white where yours is colored and colored where yours is white (I can’t take pictures anymore but he is in the first class photo, fourth row down and third from the right).

edit:

Dragoneer_88: We nearly have twins! 😀 Love your purple baby too. 😀

PrairieVixen
                  Participant

Goodness, what absolutely beautiful kirins!! I have to admire from a distance this time around since the funds weren’t in the cards for me with this grab bag. But thanks so much everyone for posting pictures of their lovelies! 😀

Here is a photo of werepanther’s kirin below; she asked me to post it up in the show-off thread for her. 🙂

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

JynXx
                    Participant

Really sad I couldn’t participate in this Grab. My favorites so far, are Rylorien’s, which is my #1 pick,
                      and
                      Natasha’s, Mika’s, and Kim’s. Awesome Grabs, everyone!!

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
                      ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                      ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                      ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
                      ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                      ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                      ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Betrluk1
                      Participant

just a heads up, today is the last day to offer on the two kirin my mother and i got :p

Angelika_Zen
                        Participant

Oops…I had to edit.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Linda
                          Participant

I just got mine and I love it. I am not sure what color it is mostly copper or brown with blue on back and head gold horn and toes. Every time I look at it it changes colors more gold, more copper, more blue. I wish I could take better pictures but it raining here.
                             photo 100_0979_zpsjlb6vylw.jpg photo 100_0980_zpsnybmfjqx.jpg photo 100_0980_zpsnybmfjqx.jpg photo 100_0982_zpsp2x4wnwn.jpg photo 100_0983_zpsnd6f11xa.jpg

Mary
                            Participant

Pretty one, LindaS. Nice grab. Love those pink eyes.

Mary
                              Participant

I got the one in your picture 🙂 She is the Root Beer color w/brown eye’s. She is in her forever home 8)

Nice grab, Unicorn Blues! I’ve been anxiously wanting to see what the “root beer” kirins looks like in photos. Is there anyway you can post some pictures of her from various angles? TIA

Stephanie
                                Participant

Did I get one of the rootbeer kirins? XD

Indoor light only, since I got home so late today from work. I’ll take better pictures tomorrow. He looks like a purple/copper shift with /gobs/ of sparkle paint. I love the black outlines on all his details, and the little blue/purple spots!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 171 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.