color shift GB baby kirin show off thread – 02/10/2016

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags color shift GB baby kirin show off thread – 02/10/2016

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

I just got the most heart warming surprise you could imagine.I got this adorable little beauty today from a mystery forum friend.I don’t know who sent this but you have no idea how it melted my heart.The gesture is beyond words.Thank you,thank you,thank you.Hugz. :love:
      Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      natural light,the russet turns golden in bright light,gold/green is also emerald w/blue accents, sparkle finish with green eyes.

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Lauren
      Participant

So, mine and my brother’s kirin’s arrived late last week. It was a busy weekend for me, though, so there wasn’t any time to post until now.

This beautiful boy arrived first and is definitely a keeper. He has metallic gold-green hair with a slightly darkened muzzle and golden hooves and a golden horn plus green eyes. My brother and I both like him, so he’s definitely found a forever home!

And this was the second fellow to arrive. Neither of us really care for this little guy, unfortunately. He’s cute, but I think my brother was hoping for one of the rootbeers or the dark one with reddish scales (which I believe someone else got). However, I know other people were interested in the ones with white bodies with color, so I’m going to try to make a post listing him for trade or sale and hope someone else likes him better than either of us do.

Elise
        Participant

Did I get one of the rootbeer kirins? XD

Indoor light only, since I got home so late today from work. I’ll take better pictures tomorrow. He looks like a purple/copper shift with /gobs/ of sparkle paint. I love the black outlines on all his details, and the little blue/purple spots!

Looks like it!! πŸ˜‰ Nice Grab!!

Celestial Rainstorm
          Participant

I got my pretty Kirin in on Tuesday. She is a multitude of colors and hard to describe other than beautiful. I would be willing to make a trade on her. I would be looking for something very similar to the one that Dragoneer_88 has gotten.

photo 20160217_202541_resized_zps2dwmtaws.jpg
             photo 20160217_202652_resized_zpsu0cufuwx.jpg
             photo 20160217_202606_resized_zpsf5mmjwng.jpg
             photo 20160217_202527_resized_zps1thbf91u.jpg

Then, yesterday afternoon I got a call from a friend to go to dinner. When I got there she presented me another in memory of my stud horse Hammer that I lost so tragically a couple of weeks ago.
            This one was my favorite out of them all when the class pics showed up and I can only think Hammer sent it to me through my friend. This one is in his forever home…
             photo 20160217_202752_resized_zpstagfjhit.jpg
             photo 20160217_203126_resized_zpsjiiizrsu.jpg
             photo 20160217_203040_resized_zps2wwahiz8.jpg
             photo 20160217_203116_resized_zps09wqahym.jpg
             photo 20160216_134903_resized_zpsbyzg7z9c.jpg
             photo 20160216_134920_resized_zps4rxur88u.jpg

They’re going to have fun in all this new snow!

Finding happiness again.

Mercury Star
            Participant

I got mine today! No pictures yet, and it is almost as hard to describe her as it will be to take photos of her, lol. She is very dark. Her fur is mostly blue/red, which makes her look purple, with more blue on her legs. She has metallic denim blue eyes, a magenta blaze with a smaller gold one over it, and gold hooves. Her neck scales are gold/green. Her body scales look like they might be two different color shifts layered over each other… she kind of shifts with really purple and blue tones, with hints of gold and green towards the center. And of course she is covered all over with sparkles.

I think she needs a space themed name.

Edit: Pretty sure the second one in the top row of picture two of the class photo is the one I got, based on the nose, eyes, legs and overall color (or as close as the photos could get to their color).

Kim
              Blocked

I just got the most heart warming surprise you could imagine.I got this adorable little beauty today from a mystery forum friend.I don’t know who sent this but you have no idea how it melted my heart.The gesture is beyond words.Thank you,thank you,thank you.Hugz. :love:
                Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                natural light,the russet turns golden in bright light,gold/green is also emerald w/blue accents, sparkle finish with green eyes.

Congrats Bodine! That’s really nice of someone and it even looks a bit autumn leaf coloured as you like!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Sikek
                Participant

I received this pretty one in the mail yesterday.
                  I guess it depends on the lighting, but her dominate display colours to me look like magenta, deep purple with aqua scales. She also has gold details and a black muzzle/teardrop markings.

photo 1_zpsisjm7w44.jpg

photo 2_zpsc7jrrxzq.jpg

photo 3_zps8qjzkpnu.jpg

photo 4_zpso9euoqft.jpg

Her colour shifts to purples, magentas and gold:

photo Shift1_zpsbax2qwnt.jpg

photo Shift2_zps2xwr569h.jpg

I can appreciate how pretty she is, but I would like to trade for a a Koi Kirin from the previous batch or maybe something else. I will place an ad πŸ™‚

Kim
                  Blocked

Very pretty Sikek! I have 3 kirins now listed for trade or sale in the classifieds from the colour shift batch, fantasy batch and koi batch if anyone would like to take a look.

StormDancer
                    Participant

photo 20160217_202652_resized_zpsu0cufuwx.jpg

photo 20160217_202752_resized_zpstagfjhit.jpg

They’re going to have fun in all this new snow!

Celestial Rainstorm, lol all the snow close to me has melted in this crazy 68 degree weather the last week. The mountains still have lots of it though and they say its supposed to snow here again today!

I am still loving so many of these Kirins! Each is so unique and the color shift paint makes them even more so as they change so much from angle to angle and in all the different lights.

My multicolored one, looks even darker in most lights than the pics show her in. I’ll try to get some outside photos of her tomorrow to see if I can capture the difference.
                      My black one really doesn’t show a lot of color shifting. You see it mostly in the spots centered on his side scales. Its like having the black base, kind of stabilizes some of the color shift or something.

Looking for:
                      "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Mary
                      Participant

Did I get one of the rootbeer kirins? XD

Indoor light only, since I got home so late today from work. I’ll take better pictures tomorrow. He looks like a purple/copper shift with /gobs/ of sparkle paint. I love the black outlines on all his details, and the little blue/purple spots!

Stephanie, You did get a “root beer” kirin and she’s lovely. Nice grab!

Stephanie
                        Participant

Outdoor pictures. This one looks like pure copper inside and in direct sunlight. It’s only in a certain angle and brightness of light that he shows deep purple. Very intriguing, when the shift isn’t that obvious. He looks like copper paint with gobs and gobs of sparkle paint over the top. πŸ™‚

Matryoshka
                          Participant

Here’s mine! Purple patterns πŸ™‚ I think hes purple with a red and teal colour shift?? Hard to see. Mostly I see purple with a nice colour sheen πŸ˜€

photo 2_zpsaikyy5yk.jpg
                             photo 3_zpsmnjbenea.jpg
                             photo 4_zpsxaq5w9zo.jpg
                             photo 5_zpspfbza2v2.jpg

MandBsMom
                            Participant

Here’s mine! Purple patterns πŸ™‚ I think hes purple with a red and teal colour shift?? Hard to see. Mostly I see purple with a nice colour sheen πŸ˜€

photo 2_zpsaikyy5yk.jpg
                               photo 3_zpsmnjbenea.jpg
                               photo 4_zpsxaq5w9zo.jpg
                               photo 5_zpspfbza2v2.jpg

OMG! LOVE yours!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Hannah
                              Participant

I did a trade with a forum member (Thank you!!) and got one of my #1 favorites!! I am so excited, and I love him!! πŸ˜€

His color shift looks almost grey from afar, or a light lavender. His eyes are silver, his white fur is filthy with rainbow sparkle paint, and he has little spots of pink and green color shift on his scales. He seems to go from a purple to a greyish teal at different angles. I am so happy with this guy πŸ˜€

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Kim
                                Blocked

That is a very pretty kirin Hannah! Congrats! This is the kirin my mom got in that finally found its way here from New York! I was hoping for no green but when we looked at this one under the lights, we realized it has quite the rainbow of colours. The head is a nice a gold colour that blends into gold/green, the body is purple/red, the tail and back legs are magenta/gold and all the feet have some gold on them. It also has golden yellow eyes and is covered with magic sparkle paint all over! We both like this one a lot since it is rainbowy but we will consider trades if you have another pretty kirin to offer from this batch with purples or the last fantasy batch with pinks. I also have my kirin I posted before up for trade or sale in the classifieds if you see my ads.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 171 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.