fbpx

color shift GB baby kirin show off thread – 02/10/2016

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags color shift GB baby kirin show off thread – 02/10/2016

Viewing 6 posts - 166 through 171 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    StormDancer
    Participant

I finally got a few pics that show the differences in my color shift Kirin.

Outside…
       photo 20160223_135401_resized_zpsj47gczmi.jpg
       photo 20160223_135435_resized_zpsz9vypugl.jpg
       photo 20160223_135443_resized_zpslo696cgy.jpg

With flash…
       photo 20160223_135830_resized_zpsjclrzg9h.jpg

No flash…
       photo 20160223_135859_resized_zpslyhpt9rq.jpg

Looking for:
      "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Christine
      Participant

Finally managed to get pics of this one posted. ๐Ÿ™‚ Danged if these color shift paints aren’t the HARDEST TO PHOTOGRAPH! They always have so much more depth in person. I even tried to make a little GIF showing the shift.

I just love the gold eyes/dark muzzle and eyeliner combo! The top fur is a gold/green/bronze fade. The body is done in green/purple color shift paint that fades to metallic violet feeties. There’s some little bronze accents on the body scales. I’ve been waffling for over a week trying to decide if I’ll keep her or not, but I would be open to trading or selling I think. More interested to trade though.

StormDancer
        Participant

I’m still loving all of these.

But photographing them… sheesh. I need to take a class.
          Color Shift Photography 101. Where do I sign up??

Looking for:
          "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Latasha
          Participant

I did a trade with a forum member (Thank you!!) and got one of my #1 favorites!! I am so excited, and I love him!! ๐Ÿ˜€

His color shift looks almost grey from afar, or a light lavender. His eyes are silver, his white fur is filthy with rainbow sparkle paint, and he has little spots of pink and green color shift on his scales. He seems to go from a purple to a greyish teal at different angles. I am so happy with this guy ๐Ÿ˜€

I love this one, Hannah! Congrats!! The silver/lavender colors are so beautiful!

Latasha
            Participant

So the weather has finally been nice enough here for the past couple of days, so I decided that I would get a couple of photos outdoor of my kirin (since the photos I posted before didn’t really show off her “true” colours that well). I also managed to snag Kim’s kirin as well (yay, thank-you Kim!) so I took a couple photos of the two together, and I’m super happy with how they look together. I love that my kirin is mostly all purple (purple is my favourite colour), but it’s pretty hard to see the purple/blue colour-shift on her scales because of her copper detailing (which I think is beautiful anyway haha). So, I was kind of hoping to get another kirin from this batch that had some pretty dramatic colour-shift action going on. ๐Ÿ™‚ One day down the road, I’m hoping to snag maybe one of the white-based ones with patches to make a cute trio.

Stephanie
              Participant

Beautiful! You reminded me that I never posted pictures of my second color shift. I traded for this beauty!

And here’s a picture of all three kirins. They each have a different sized pupil… I like the middle size the best. My root beer kirin looks very suspicious and my fantasy one looks scared out of his wits. XD

Viewing 6 posts - 166 through 171 (of 171 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.