fbpx

color shift GB baby kirin show off thread – 02/10/2016

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags color shift GB baby kirin show off thread – 02/10/2016

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    Prezaurian
    Participant

Mine arrived! I can’t believe I have to wait until work is over to open it! The day is going to go by sooo slowly!

😀 I should be getting mine today too. But like you I have to wait until work is over and I get home. Time is going to DRAG today.

Betrluk1
      Participant

cant wait to see what you guys get!

WeRePaNtHeR
        Participant

Copper your baby is my most fave seen so far, so beautiful, a total keeper!

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

Mika
          Participant

Got mine today.

20160219_160940_resized.jpg
            20160219_161000_resized.jpg

The swirls on the body are actually harder to see irl because of the color shift sparkle paint.

It’s gonna go up on ebay eventually – I *really* dislike green.

Natasha
            Participant

Got mine today.

The swirls on the body are actually harder to see irl because of the color shift sparkle paint.

Aw, what a cutie! I’m sure you’ll get a trade you like for him or will be able to easily sell him.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
              Mother: Okapi
              Gothic - Mahogany
              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Got mine today.

OMG! I haven’t been head over heals for any of these really (though some are lovely they haven’t thrown me for a loop) but this one! OMG! SO BEAUTIFUL!!! And the green! *swoons* <3 I LOVE IT!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Dragoneer_88
                Participant

Got mine today.

I really like this one. It’s autumn leaf-like…at least in my mind.

Prezaurian
                  Participant

Well, I got my kirin today! And while he’s quite pretty, I’m not in love with him (not quite what I was hoping for). So I did what drag0nfeathers did. Put him right back in his box. But not before grabbing some pictures of him. I will be selling him in the classifieds if anyone is interested.

Here’s some pictures of him. I tried getting bright and low light pictures. And like everyone else has said, the color shift is quite difficult to accurately photograph. Let me know if his picture doesn’t show up.

He has brown eyes, gold horn. He is mainly reddish purple/blue color shift with spots of red/gold color shift. He’s accented with gold/green color shift toes and spots. He’s completely overlaid with magic sparkle paint.

Marianne
                    Participant

Really cute Kim. I love the green eyes and the teal & green combo.

Kim
                      Blocked

This is the kirin I got in natural light. It is a pretty little colour shift one with gold/green on top, green/purple on the body and purple/red on the legs. It also has cool green eyes! I like the solid colours and purple on it but would love to get one without the gold/green, maybe more purple/red/blue/teal colours so will look at trades or 3 way trades. I like some of the ones with white and purple too.

This is a flash photo with a picture of my kirin from the previous batch for colour compariason. I may consider trading both for favourites from the last batch or this batch. From the last batch, I like any kirins with pink!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Latasha
                        Participant

I love yours, Kim! Super cute colour combination!

Kim
                          Blocked

Thanks Bellaray13. Did you get yours? Does anyone want my help posing pics for them?

Latasha
                            Participant

So I FINALLY got mine today! And after not-so-secretly wishing for a purple one, the Windstone gods granted me this little beauty. She is EXTREMELY hard to photograph (my GOOD SLR camera refused to focus on her and I think my better photos I got from my phone camera, lol) and I didn’t have the best lighting for these photos (it’s way too miserable outside all of the time to take any photos outdoors until summertime haha) but here they are. My kirin has gorgeous light blue eyes, a golden horn and golden toes. Her furry parts are metallic purply paint, and her scales are *I think* blue/purple-reddish color shift but it’s hard to tell because of the copper colored detailing on her scales combined with the insane amount of sparkles that cover her from head-to-toe. She also has copper paint on the insides of her ears. I’m very happy with her 🙂

The first few photos were taken with my camera (with flash) and the last few photos were taken with my phone camera (without flash):

Kim
                              Blocked

You got a lovely little one too Bellaray13! Congrats! My mom is still waiting on one that got lost sight seeing in New York so I hope it makes its way back west next week!

Latasha
                                Participant

Thanks! I really love her, although I’m a bit frustrated that I haven’t captured her “true” color… she’s a lot more purple in real life and in the photos she looks blue and red lol. Oh well!

I hope your mom gets hers soon! I actually have another piece (sigh, I have no willpower) coming in the mail that has been stuck in New York for a few days now too :/ Hopefully early next week for us both! Haha

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 171 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.