fbpx

color shift GB baby kirin show off thread – 02/10/2016

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags color shift GB baby kirin show off thread – 02/10/2016

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    tempest618
    Participant

Mine came in on Saturday and then I got a surprise one on Tuesday as a Valentine’s gift. They’re both really cute but I think I’m going to put the one on the left up for trade.

Zelda
      Participant

Here’s my little one! Tough to photograph, but she’s mostly a teal-purple on top and a purple-blue along her legs. Lots of dark new-penny-copper highlights on her scales too! I found the most accurate way to photograph the colors was to lie the piece down sideways ๐Ÿ™‚
         photo P1000429 640x480_zpsms73l73m.jpg
         photo P1000430 640x480_zpssqejmiej.jpg
         photo P1000443 640x480_zpsxseatjmb.jpg
         photo P1000444 640x480_zpsorpk1fvn.jpg

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Skylover
        Participant

Here are a few pictures I took of mine. The true colors are extremely hard to capture. The head, back ruff, and tail are a brownish color shift that turns from golden brown to purple. The majority of the body is a blue/purple color shift. The small gold details actually shift from gold to lime green. Plus he had a bunch of subtle details in the scales (green center and blue/purple edge).

photo IMG_5761_3_zpsaab0yfry.jpg

photo IMG_5752_1_zpsijw8dtlb.jpg

photo IMG_5780_4_zpsfxqnayvd.jpg

photo IMG_5758_2_zpscykobipp.jpg

StormDancer
          Participant

I got my pretty Kirin in on Tuesday. She is a multitude of colors and hard to describe other than beautiful. I would be willing to make a trade on her. I would be looking for something very similar to the one that Dragoneer_88 has gotten.

photo 20160217_202541_resized_zps2dwmtaws.jpg
             photo 20160217_202652_resized_zpsu0cufuwx.jpg
             photo 20160217_202606_resized_zpsf5mmjwng.jpg
             photo 20160217_202527_resized_zps1thbf91u.jpg

Then, yesterday afternoon I got a call from a friend to go to dinner. When I got there she presented me another in memory of my stud horse Hammer that I lost so tragically a couple of weeks ago.
            This one was my favorite out of them all when the class pics showed up and I can only think Hammer sent it to me through my friend. This one is in his forever home…
             photo 20160217_202752_resized_zpstagfjhit.jpg
             photo 20160217_203126_resized_zpsjiiizrsu.jpg
             photo 20160217_203040_resized_zps2wwahiz8.jpg
             photo 20160217_203116_resized_zps09wqahym.jpg
             photo 20160216_134903_resized_zpsbyzg7z9c.jpg
             photo 20160216_134920_resized_zps4rxur88u.jpg

Looking for:
            "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Ferlin1984
            Participant

Wow! I really like ones tempest got with the white. And to get two that are alike. I love the one on the left with its pattern of little dots. Also really like the two stormdancer got. The black one really stuck out in the class photo. Nice grabs.

Windswept
              Participant

Aaah, so happy with everyone’s little babies from this drop!
                I’d been crossing fingers and toes to get a white based one, and definitely got my wish with one of my favorites of the bunch:

She’s white with a steely grey-blue blanket that shifts to pink with any light hitting it. Completely perfect!

Betrluk1
                Participant

demyx, your babies look so cute together!

Natasha
                  Participant

Aaah, so happy with everyone’s little babies from this drop!
                    I’d been crossing fingers and toes to get a white based one, and definitely got my wish with one of my favorites of the bunch:

She’s white with a steely grey-blue blanket that shifts to pink with any light hitting it. Completely perfect!

So cute! I don’t usually care for the ones with lots of white, but that little guy is perfect. I love the rings around the eyes. Nice grab!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Natasha
                    Participant

The black one is super cute, StormDancer! Nice grab.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

pdlucich
                      Participant

I had a chance to get a decent camera at a good price during the Christmas sales, but I dithered about it and lost out. So I have no pictures. Mine is mostly white, with what looks at first like a green blanket. It is actually gold/silver color shift outlined in black. The color goes up her neck and over her ears, so maybe she’s wearing a cloak with a hood! She has the green/gold hooves and those “bio-hazard” green eyes. She’s in the second class picture, second row from the top, far left. (As I said earlier, I did NOT spend six days hovering near the computer, waiting for these to come out. I just happened to check the site just in time to get one. Aren’t I lucky? ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

It's not hoarding if it's books!
                        Cat hair -- condiment and fashion accessory!

Kim
                        Blocked

That black one is lovely and I love the white one with the purple! So pretty! Mine just arrived in Calgary so might be here by tomorrow!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Stephanie
                          Participant

Tomorrow is our son’s first birthday (!!) and as a gift of “thanks for going through labor and raising our son for a year”, hubby bought me a color shift Kirin! I can’t wait to see what I get!

Angelika_Zen
                            Participant

photo 20160217_202541_resized_zps2dwmtaws.jpg
                               photo 20160217_202652_resized_zpsu0cufuwx.jpg
                               photo 20160217_202606_resized_zpsf5mmjwng.jpg
                               photo 20160217_202527_resized_zps1thbf91u.jpg

Then, yesterday afternoon I got a call from a friend to go to dinner. When I got there she presented me another in memory of my stud horse Hammer that I lost so tragically a couple of weeks ago.
                              This one was my favorite out of them all when the class pics showed up and I can only think Hammer sent it to me through my friend. This one is in his forever home…
                               photo 20160217_202752_resized_zpstagfjhit.jpg
                               photo 20160217_203126_resized_zpsjiiizrsu.jpg
                               photo 20160217_203040_resized_zps2wwahiz8.jpg
                               photo 20160217_203116_resized_zps09wqahym.jpg
                               photo 20160216_134903_resized_zpsbyzg7z9c.jpg
                               photo 20160216_134920_resized_zps4rxur88u.jpg

That last one is by far my favourite!! Congratulations!!

I really love this one too…well, I love ’em all ๐Ÿ™‚

Look at all the pretty babies! Well, mine came in today. She is a colorful little thing.

The legs go red/purple, the body purple/teal, the mane and tail green/gold – that color shift paint is amazing!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Great grabs everyone! These are amazing! I can’t wait for mine to arrive…it should be here by Spring ๐Ÿ˜‰

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

StormDancer
                              Participant

I am just so impressed both with the sculpt and the paint jobs. They are all adorable!

Looking for:
                                "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Latasha
                                Participant

Mine arrived! I can’t believe I have to wait until work is over to open it! The day is going to go by sooo slowly!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 171 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.