fbpx

4/24 GBB Discussion/Share Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 4/24 GBB Discussion/Share Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 465 total)
  • Author
    Robin
    Participant

I started going through the Livestreams and marking on the class photo which ones I would love to get. But, I found that I loved so many that my class photo was getting very crowded with circles. So I figured I would just wait and see who I wound up with. πŸ™‚

This is exactly the route I am going! XD there are a specific few that I REALLY love (The Fawns!!!) but otherwise I have the feeling that I will fall in love with most of them ^^

Also, Off topic a bit, but Robin do you have a larger image of your avatar somewhere? I think I can see a dragon, or a serpent, but I just can’t see the details to tell for sure and it interests me EVERY time I see you post! XD

So as not to hijack this very important thread.. you can find detailed photos of that little guy in my avatar here…

http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/bugger-new-pics#comment-799123

Hannah
      Participant

So as not to hijack this very important thread.. you can find detailed photos of that little guy in my avatar here…

http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/bugger-new-pics#comment-799123

*SQUEEE*!! (and I carry on in the other thread)
        Thanks!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Bodine
        Participant

White Tiger,blue eyes…White Tiger,blue eyes…White Tiger,blue eyes…
          Guess which one I want? πŸ˜€

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

etruscan
          Participant

Mine says it shipped today, and things usually take two days, so maybe Saturday? ** crosses all fingers and toes **

Hannah
            Participant

White Tiger,blue eyes…White Tiger,blue eyes…White Tiger,blue eyes…
              Guess which one I want? πŸ˜€

*thinks* ahhhh.. an Oryx?? XD <3 I hope you get the one you want Bodine!

The new arrival (apologies on pics; I literally just got home from a 5+ hour medical appt, so it’s just the camera phone for now):

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Daylight on the windowsill for color reference:

Untitled

Green eyes & gem. Your guess is as good as mine on the markings–any ideas what he’s modeled after? (Friend also notes he appears to be in the store photo, at the top.)

I adore palaminos & buckskins, and he’s very cute–but I did want stripes pretty badly, so he *may* be available if he was someone’s favorite.

Robin
              Participant

Wow! You got yours already? I am so jealous! I think he is a painted wolf/African wild dog. I know a few people who would be very interested in him.

Congrats!

Misty
                Participant

He is a cuscus >.< Very cute! Mine should be here tomorrow… (crosses fingers, toes, legs and eyes for a tiger or clouded leopard!~)

Sikek
                  Participant

He looks like the same one from the store photo. Congrats!

The markings look like a cuscus to me.

Wow! You got yours already? I am so jealous! I think he is a painted wolf/African wild dog. I know a few people who would be very interested in him.

Congrats!

I’m only about 200 miles from the factory, and got my order in during the first couple of minutes. That, plus priority mail, means I typically get mine in the day after it ships. The last three grab bags, I’ve had the first arrival. LOL

He is a cuscus >.< Very cute! Mine should be here tomorrow… (crosses fingers, toes, legs and eyes for a tiger or clouded leopard!~)

Now that’s a new one on me. An Australian possum unicorn!

Matryoshka
                    Participant

He’s beautiful! Congrats! πŸ˜€ The cuscus was one of my favorites from the group photo.

Can’t wait to see more turn up now πŸ˜€

Hannah
                      Participant

SO BEAUTIFUL jolie!! I know you’re not totally in love, but he’s one of my favorites πŸ™‚

briteblades
                        Participant

Oooooh! Love him! Those marking are SO cool!!!

Amy
                          Participant

Mine shipped today πŸ™‚

Shotzy11
                            Participant

Oh wow your uni is so cute!!! Love the markings!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 465 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.