4/24 GBB Discussion/Share Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 4/24 GBB Discussion/Share Thread!

This topic contains 481 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Bodine 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 465 total)
  • Author

Hannah
    Participant

I know this is decently early, but I figured I’d start it up 🙂
    Post your unis when you get em, or if you want to discuss beforehand, feel free to do that here too!

🙂

*excitement*

And for funsies, here’s the store photo *squee*!! I LOVE at least half of these XD

Commission spots are open! Please message me for details.

Please visit Cuddly Clay to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

They are SOOO cute!
    I didn’t think they were going to be done this soon so I hadn’t quite managed to save up enough to get one this time around. (should have payed more attention, hehe)

But I am definitely looking forward to seeing them all in finer detail when they start arriving at their new homes!

I sure hope everyone will be taking pictures to share!
    -wiggles in excitement-

– DD

Misty
    Participant

Oh those two tiger ones in the store photos are just **NOM**!

I really hope to get one of the big cat patterns :love:

Jinya
    Participant

I am with you Opal ;). I hope for a cheetah baby, but I do like just about all of them! Now I want to go back and watch all the livestreams :D.

fatalbeauty
    Participant

must get a hunting dog baby! please pm me if you get one, I will make ze offers(unless I get one on my own then I will make edits)…..

reference for those who may not know the coloring: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Hunting_Dog

Sitting Cat found! SOON! OMG YEY!

etruscan
    Participant

I’m not usually a fan of the different color eyes, but they look good in this batch.

I was actually able to get one! WooHoo, this will be my first! I am really hoping for a cuttlebut. I was even able to snag one for my Mother In Law. Boy will she be thrilled!

It is strange to be participating in one of these for a change. I have been lurking through many GB’s so it is wierd to have something to post about. lol.

Amanda
    Participant

OMG!!!! I think I got one!!! I was supposed to have today off and they put me on the schedule anyway so I got called for being late when I wasn’t even supposed to be there and I got home and saw a billion PMs from here and didn’t even read any and ran to the store and there were 4 unis left and I got one!!!!!! *breath*

Congrats to everyone!

I am looking for one of the two Red Panda ones. I will be willing to trade the one I get and a little $$ for one. That is unless I get one. I am really thinking positive and crossing my fingers, eyes, and toes!

Pam

7 currently in stock.

They keep jumping out of peoples carts!

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Congrats to everyone!

I am looking for one of the two Red Panda ones. I will be willing to trade the one I get and a little $$ for one. That is unless I get one. I am really thinking positive and crossing my fingers, eyes, and toes!

I’m with you. I’d like a Red Panda myself, or one of those Ocelot/Leopard ones.

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

etruscan
    Participant

7 currently in stock.

They keep jumping out of peoples carts!

Now there are 14 in stock. Lively little critters – they must be jumping all over the place!

Bonnie
    Participant

Oryx design *SQUEE*

Sikek
    Participant

I like nearly all of these. I’m squinting to see the ones in the large group shot though, but I believe my tops pics are the Bongos, Oryx, Ligers, Spotted Skunk and some others I can’t quite work out their species/mix =)

Bodine
    Participant

LOL,They keep jumping out?They don’t want to leave! :bigsmile:
    White or Silver Tiger for meeeeeeeeeeeee……… :love:

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER
    The little things,act by act,deed by deed,it means something.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 465 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.