4/24 GBB Discussion/Share Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 4/24 GBB Discussion/Share Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 465 total)
  • Author

Yay for getting your faves! That’s terrific–and they’re both lovely. The markings on that ocelot are just wonderful.

Bodine
    Participant

Congrats Kaytana!!
    Very cute Uni there Hannah.I am surprised Sasha gave that one up.It has Halloween colors.

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER AND ALL THINGS.
    The little things,act by act,deed by deed,it means something.

I was hoping to get better photos of these guys before I posted them up, but I haven’t had a lot of luck with that happening easily XD lol. So I will just go with this one! lol.

It took some work (a 4 way trade and a 3 way trade, lol), but I got my #1! (Ocelot) and a top pick! 🙂 I am super happy with these two!

So jealous!! Both of those are my top favorites! Beautiful

Jinya
    Participant

Wow Kaytana! Score! Congrats, sounds like you know how to work for what you want.

Mmloda
    Participant

Got mine and Adelines today

Stripes and more stripes galore!!!!

class20photo20supr20ntrl20gb20unis2032024201220800px
    100_1991
    100_1987
    100_1986
    100_1985

Both Traded!!

I love the Uni on the right…..whoever got her as the trade and isn”t 100% happy, please PM me and let me know, I would be willing to work something out for her. 😉

Marzena

Mmloda
    Participant

Ok so my safari GB baby is finally here…….she’s not my number 1 choice but i still think she is extra cute!

Here she is……

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Marzena

Its like an animal print patchwork quilt. Very unique and pretty.

Christine
    Participant

Mmloda, yours looks like a Tiger and a Zebra ran into each other around a street corner! I love him!

“You got tiger on my zebra!” “Well you got zebra on my tiger!” “Hey wait this is delicious!”

XD

I got the BEST surprise ever last weekend, just now getting a chance to get pics up. I’ve been under a ton of stress lately with work and life, and feeling down. Well, a while back, a fellow I just kiiiiiinda started seeing heard me bumming over missing the GB Unis. Unbeknownst to me, he contacted Susie and got one for me as a gift to cheer me up, and kept it a secret. And unbeknownst to him, a couple days later I ended up being able to mail Susie and get one after all.

So I was all excited that I’d managed to buy one, and then a week after he gave me a familiar little box that contained this:

ZEBRA BABY ZEBRA BABY ZEBRA BABY! @__________@

No one has ever given me a Windstone as a gift, not even my family, hahaha! What a sweetheart. So happy. ^______^

So I’ve wound up with these two lovelies. Unicorn Euphoria!

Bodine
    Participant

How sweet!Love the Unicorn,very nice.Sounds like the new man in your life might be a keeper too :bigsmile: I have one I wouldn’t give up for ANYTHING,love him with most of my heart.Have to save some for other things like Windstones.heehee

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER AND ALL THINGS.
    The little things,act by act,deed by deed,it means something.

etruscan
    Participant

Congrats Chris! That zebra is a beautiful little unicorn (and what a great surprise)!

Mmloda, yours looks like a Tiger and a Zebra ran into each other around a street corner! I love him!

“You got tiger on my zebra!” “Well you got zebra on my tiger!” “Hey wait this is delicious!”

XD

I got the BEST surprise ever last weekend, just now getting a chance to get pics up. I’ve been under a ton of stress lately with work and life, and feeling down. Well, a while back, a fellow I just kiiiiiinda started seeing heard me bumming over missing the GB Unis. Unbeknownst to me, he contacted Susie and got one for me as a gift to cheer me up, and kept it a secret. And unbeknownst to him, a couple days later I ended up being able to mail Susie and get one after all.

So I was all excited that I’d managed to buy one, and then a week after he gave me a familiar little box that contained this:

ZEBRA BABY ZEBRA BABY ZEBRA BABY! @__________@

No one has ever given me a Windstone as a gift, not even my family, hahaha! What a sweetheart. So happy. ^______^

So I’ve wound up with these two lovelies. Unicorn Euphoria!

I’m glad to see that you moved on to a BETTER fellow!!! He listened to the little comments you made and followed up with the effort to aquire the item just to make you smile :)!!! This one might be what you were looking for all along and turn into a keeper!!!

Congrats on the zebra baby! My fiancé probably would never buy me one, lol, but I love him anyways =P

Trava
    Participant

Is anyone still keeping track of the ones that have been posted? I have lost rack of which babies have been seen.

Sikek
    Participant

I lost track a bit after I received my uni, now I’ve tried to go through and mark some more off. Probably still a few mistakes in here!

Photobucket

I hoped someone would have received one of those…what I assume are baby bush pigs? There are two of them: orange with black and white, spots and stripes on the left side of the photo.
    I’m curious to see those, mostly because I can’t think for the life of me what they are, baby bush pigs is my first guess! Since there is also a Red River Hog (next to the chipmunk mix up the top). I’d love to know if someone can think of a better animal they might be. It’s really been bugging me since these unis came out! XD

Matryoshka
    Participant

Ok so my safari GB baby is finally here…….she’s not my number 1 choice but i still think she is extra cute!

Here she is……

Photobucket

Beautiful uni Mmloda! =)

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 465 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.