4/24 GBB Discussion/Share Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 4/24 GBB Discussion/Share Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 465 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Thank you and I am sorry too.I do know how you feel.
      It was good Karma too.I did a Pay-it-Forward this morning to two people at once and I got this beauty hours later.Cool! :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

“Cuddles”
      Photobucket
      Photobucket

Very cute!! Congrats!! You have an awesome kid bodine!

“Cuddles”
      Photobucket
      Photobucket

Very cute!! Congrats!! You have an awesome kid bodine!

Stephanie
      Participant

“Cuddles”
        Photobucket
        Photobucket

That’s the one I had my eye on…. but after seeing it bigger… no sparks. Its super cute tho… but not for me.

Thank you and I am sorry too.I do know how you feel.
        It was good Karma too.I did a Pay-it-Forward this morning to two people at once and I got this beauty hours later.Cool! :bigsmile:

No worries and NO need at all to feel sorry. I’m glad you got something so wonderful–and getting good Karma back is always a good thing! I’m truly happy for you. *hugs*

I think I was lucky in a way, because I didn’t have a specific favorite ahead of time from this batch; my only real criteria was stripes, so I wasn’t too hard to please. πŸ™‚ The cuscus I received that was posted at the start of the thread went to a good home who very badly wanted him, and I certainly can’t say now that I lack for stripes among my Windstones. LOL I’m happy with what I have, and while there have been a couple I’ve liked better, I do love mine.

OK, so now that we’ve located the missing cuttlefish zebra, who besides the second red panda drag0n mentioned is left unaccounted for?

Zelda
        Participant

I’m still hoping to see more oryx/gemsbok unis surface, as well as the wild dog with the red gem closest to the center of the group picture. Anyone hiding these little guys? πŸ™‚

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

fatalbeauty
          Participant

I’m still hoping to see more oryx/gemsbok unis surface, as well as the wild dog with the red gem closest to the center of the group picture. Anyone hiding these little guys? πŸ™‚

I think that AWHD one popped out, the one near the top left I think is the missing one….

edit: looked, he’s on page 7….

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Zelda
            Participant

Good call fatalbeauty! Originally I didn’t think that one matched, since the one in the group photo (in around the 1 o’clock position, near the center) looks like it has white bands behind the eyes. But upon closer inspection it looks like that’s the one! The group photo is really bright versus a lot of at-home photos, so that’s probably what threw me. Thanks! πŸ™‚

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Misty
              Participant

Wow bodine that is a gorgeous one! Congrats πŸ˜‰ And to you too wampus, you got one of my favorites >.< I don't seem to do well with GB uni's heh.

Hannah
                Participant

I got this uni today in a trade with Sasha πŸ™‚ Better pics this weekend, weather permitting πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Sirithiliel
                  Participant

I got this uni today in a trade with Sasha πŸ™‚ Better pics this weekend, weather permitting πŸ™‚

Oh he’s beautiful! Congrats! =)

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

It looks almost like some sort of Japanese kanji down the back there

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Hannah
                      Participant

XD Yeah Wampus told me it reminds her of Runes πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Wow, Hannah, how gorgeous! Love that one!

KaytanaPhoenix
                        Participant

I was hoping to get better photos of these guys before I posted them up, but I haven’t had a lot of luck with that happening easily XD lol. So I will just go with this one! lol.

It took some work (a 4 way trade and a 3 way trade, lol), but I got my #1! (Ocelot) and a top pick! πŸ™‚ I am super happy with these two!

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 465 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.