4/24 GBB Discussion/Share Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 4/24 GBB Discussion/Share Thread!

This topic contains 481 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Bodine 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 465 total)
  • Author

He’s very pretty. I hope you love him Wolfen!

I’ve got to say, I just absolutely love this last batch of grab bags, and I’ve had a blast browsing back through this thread and looking at them all.

Maybe by the time the next grab bag comes out I’ll have saved up enough to get myself one, whatever they may be! Super excited.

KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

My mom found this and emailed it to me… I have to agree with her, this is perfect for this GB set! XD

Mmloda
    Participant

Hahahahahaha thats cute!

Marzena

Scathach
    Participant

I know the size is off, BUT I finally got it posted!

The little one on the left is mine (Love at First Sight), the one on the right is my husband’s (Received in an Awesome Trade).

Photobucket

C

RED PANDAAAAAAAAAA ! This beauty was a trade and she has a rich red body and striped tail. Look at that face ~ she’s smiling with an adorable black nose ! My camera has a couple settings that show the colors differently so i’m including both sets. I’m not sure if this is her forever home as i’ve seen other unis which are stunning as well but i wanted to share.

Pretty sure Drag0nfeathers is gonna swoon!!! 🙂 I do believe that a Red Panda is top of her “I NEED IT” list. LOLOL 🙂

Jinya
    Participant

Nice catch Tazz! What a cutie!

Oh man, that red panda is all kinds of awesome!

Matryoshka
    Participant

Wow- adorable red panda!

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

x.x Awe…. Red Panda *cries* Look it the cute little nose!!! *tries to reach through the screen* It’s so CUTE!!! *wants*

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Male Griffin and Kirins
    Caribbean Sitting Spectral
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
    Betta Sun and Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, and Fireberry Dragons
    Rainbow Grab Bag Cougars, Oris, and Unis

KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

Aww! Congrats Tazz! I was wondering if that one would ever show up 🙂 Very nice catch!

C

Everyone ~ thanks so much for all the comments I’m so glad you like her. I feel blessed to have her in my collection. I hope that the pictures capture the red color well. She’s soooo rich in color.

Bodine
    Participant

Congrats Tazz.What a darlin face :love:

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER
    The little things,act by act,deed by deed,it means something.

Bodine
    Participant

Image and video hosting by TinyPic This SNGB baby is SOLD

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER
    The little things,act by act,deed by deed,it means something.

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 465 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.