4/24 GBB Discussion/Share Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 4/24 GBB Discussion/Share Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 465 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Well,my two are gone to new homes and you are most welcome.It would have been nice to have gotten my little white one but looks like it was not ment to be.Too bad,I would have given a lot for it.Thank you for the golden one Brandy.You are a sweetheart of a person and very kind.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Me too! Mine has dark metallic graphite eyes

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Amy
        Participant

Love the graphite eyes. Super cute!

moonbeam
          Participant

These two stripeys are really cute! Congratulations!
            Wish I had as much luck with the grabbags as you >_<

Stephanie
            Participant

Yay~ A little grey and white tiger/zebra with lite blue eyes and an amethyst gem!!! LOVE IT!
              Photobucket
              Photobucket
              Photobucket
              Photobucket
              Photobucket

The eyes are actually metallic, I just couldn’t get them to sparkle outside. 😉

Well,my two are gone to new homes and you are most welcome.It would have been nice to have gotten my little white one but looks like it was not ment to be.Too bad,I would have given a lot for it.Thank you for the golden one Brandy.You are a sweetheart of a person and very kind.

Bodine–TELL me you didn’t get rid of that cuttlefish beauty???? And don’t give up on getting what you want. Maybe it doesn’t happen right now–but it happens a week or a month or even a year out. Part of the reason my copper lap sits on my desk within hand’s reach is to remind me of that–not just in Windstones, but in life.

—-

To anyone who’s better at picking out the individuals from the group shot, because I get dizzy just looking at it, LOL: How many of the just white with black stripe variations were there altogether? (I’m lumping the tigers and zebras together at this point, since facial & leg patterns from one seem to show up with body patterns from the other.)

Mine (from a trade) also has the metallic silver eyes (that look almost blue indoors). Chessie did a great job picking eye colors for the black & white ones–I think the only one I’ve seen with traditional “horse-brown” eyes was the one chrisherself posted a page or so back. The lighter/brighter colors stand out so well against that white & black background.

The metallics just seem to have so much more depth to them than the regular colors. The metallic gold on my tigerloosa has to be my favorite eye color yet–not too bright a gold, almost amber, but they look almost alive.

KaytanaPhoenix
              Participant

Bodine–TELL me you didn’t get rid of that cuttlefish beauty???? And don’t give up on getting what you want. Maybe it doesn’t happen right now–but it happens a week or a month or even a year out. Part of the reason my copper lap sits on my desk within hand’s reach is to remind me of that–not just in Windstones, but in life.

I double this! That black and white one is *stunning* (imo)
                ‘n hey! When mine arrived I didn’t think I stood a chance at my #1 pick but a 4 way trade later (Which took a bit of work to organize, but well worth it work!), he sits on my desk at home with his other uni friends 🙂 ‘n in the end, as far as I can tell, everyone in the trade is *very* happy with the ones they got as well, which makes me feel even better!

Hannah
                Participant

After a ton of hemming and hawing and asking people’s opinions, I decided to change my baby uni’s eye color to blue, and his gem to blue.

This is how he looks now, outside, with metallic blue glass eyes 🙂

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

After a ton of hemming and hawing and asking people’s opinions, I decided to change my baby uni’s eye color to blue, and his gem to blue.

This is how he looks now, outside, with metallic blue glass eyes 🙂

Ooooh…..love the change! It always fascinates me how different they look with such small changes.

Bodine
                  Participant

I double this! That black and white one is *stunning* (imo)
                    ‘n hey! When mine arrived I didn’t think I stood a chance at my #1 pick but a 4 way trade later (Which took a bit of work to organize, but well worth it work!), he sits on my desk at home with his other uni friends 🙂 ‘n in the end, as far as I can tell, everyone in the trade is *very* happy with the ones they got as well, which makes me feel even better!

aaawww,thanks you guys.What sweet sentiments.Nope,I did NOT get rid of Cuddles.My daughter sent him to me for Mother’s Day.He won’t go anywhere unless something really bad happens here and I have no choice.Between him and the beautiful gold tiger Brandy is sending me,I am happy.I helped make others happy too so no loss in my heart.As you say Jolie,patience and never give up. 😉

Bodine
                    Participant

Congrats on all of the little beauties everyone!Thank you again Ms.Melody and team! :bigsmile:

Zelda
                      Participant

Have to post pictures of this lovely fella I received in trade. He’s a beautiful zebra-cuttlefish-appaloosa! Soft brown eyes and a sparkly jonquil gem. An interesting note: the felt pad on this uni was originally a little off center over the forefeet. I’ve since peeled it up and fiddled with the positioning, but I thought it was cool to see that Melody painted the foreleg stripes all the way around the legs, even on the bottom of the piece 🙂
                        Photobucket
                        Photobucket
                        Photobucket
                        Hannah, you’re welcome to use these and the pics of the unis I posted previously for your directory!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Amy
                        Participant

He’s very pretty Zelda. I don’t think I’ve seen one yet with this many animals incorporated into one, XD

WolfenMachine
                          Participant

Well thanks to the kindness of our super awesome local WampusDragon, I did end up with a baby unicorn-a gorgeous tiger with yellow eyes and a teal gem! I’ll try and get some pictures tonight.

WolfenMachine
                            Participant

Here is my little one ^_^

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 465 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.