4/24 GBB Discussion/Share Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 4/24 GBB Discussion/Share Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 465 total)
  • Author
    briteblades
    Participant

I hope more people get their unis tomorrow and post them!! It’s so fun to see them in their new homes!

siberakh1
      Participant

Awww, he’s an adorable little cuscus uni! Nice catch Jolie! πŸ™‚

Mine will be here by Monday, but might arrive Saturday if I’m lucky! I’m hoping for an oryx mostly, but they are all so darn cute! I do also like the cuscus, cheetahs, pronghorn, gemsbok, the bongos, and a few of the paler/whitish striped ones. Can’t wait to see what arrives! πŸ™‚ *bouncebouncebounce*

KaytanaPhoenix
        Participant

Aww the Cuscus is adorable! πŸ™‚

I wonder if we shoudl start a looking for/trade thread for this batch? I think for something like the grab bags having a thread dedicated to it is better than needing to sift through the Classifieds.. and then no need to sift through the showing-off thread for who is trading as well?

fatalbeauty
          Participant

Aww the Cuscus is adorable! πŸ™‚

I wonder if we shoudl start a looking for/trade thread for this batch? I think for something like the grab bags having a thread dedicated to it is better than needing to sift through the Classifieds.. and then no need to sift through the showing-off thread for who is trading as well?

don’t think we can anymore, the classifieds are what we’re supposed to use now….

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Carolyn
            Participant

Some people need to get use to the classified adds .

Robin
              Participant

Surely some more have arrived at their new homes by now? Come on people, I want to see more tiny horned goodness. πŸ˜€

Surely some more have arrived at their new homes by now? Come on people, I want to see more tiny horned goodness. πŸ˜€

Still relatively early on the Pacific Coast–at least as far as mail delivery is concerned, and those may be the fastest to reach their homes. I think we’ll see a few more tonight though!

I know it was defaulting to UPS ground; did a lot of people stick with that, or go priority mail instead? It’s always a tossup to me; UPS is more consistent & has better tracking, but USPS almost always reaches me faster regardless of where the shipping comes from unless I pay for UPS 2 day.

Lupuslunae
                Participant

I should have mine by Saturday. I really was hoping it got to CA late last night and would be here today, but alas, no such luck.

Skeeterdeee
                  Participant

I live in PA. UPS usually takes almost two weeks to get here, Priority mail takes 2 or 3 days. The tracking says that my safari-corn is in my mailbox right now! WOOOOOOOO!

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

waiting on the mail order to get there first myself, hopefully today or tomorrow then it’s usually 3 business days after payment received…..

until then, post more pictures for us people who got their’s today!

1. Mother Meerkat
                      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

Hannah
                      Participant

My boyfriend just sent me this text message ^^
                        It’ll be a bit before I can get some decent shots of her but here’s the one that he got πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

fatalbeauty
                        Participant

cute! a little white tiger!

1. Mother Meerkat

Amy
                          Participant

Where do we get the tracking numbers? I can’t find mine XP

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

usually I get mine in an email…..

1. Mother Meerkat

Amy
                              Participant

usually I get mine in an email…..

Well, I got an email telling me it shipped, but no tracking number. Just:

“Your order #3861 has been Shipped”

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 465 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.