Windstone Appraisals (What is my Windstone worth?)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Appraisals (What is my Windstone worth?)

This topic contains 149 replies, has 61 voices, and was last updated by  SkiaEsh 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 150 total)
  • Author

pipsxlch
    Participant

I sold a toasted pearl one a couple months ago for $125. I should think you could get $150 for the old green and glacier. Maybe the same or a little less for the blue pearl?

GardenNinja
    Participant

I sold a toasted pearl one a couple months ago for $125. I should think you could get $150 for the old green and glacier. Maybe the same or a little less for the blue pearl?

Really? I see toasted pearl for sale from time to time, but I don’t know that I have ever seen a blue pearl one for sale. I suppose I may have just forgotten the times since it doesn’t appeal to me.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

pipsxlch
    Participant

Maybe I should switch the old green and blue pearl in my comment, or put it at $150 with the other two. I don’t generally follow prices too closely, just remember the scramble getting the old green. Guess the blue may have more general appeal, and they were quite limited too.

Bodine
    Participant

Glacier,if I am not mistaken,was a lovely blue/white combo.I want one of those myself.

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER
    The little things,act by act,deed by deed,it means something.

GardenNinja
    Participant

Glacier,if I am not mistaken,was a lovely blue/white combo.I want one of those myself.

Glacier was a bluish green and white.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

merrillannwhite
    Participant

Actually, glacier is still listed on the website. So they may make more.

Setsunawolf
    Participant

They may, but I think it’s been 7 years since the last batch.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin and Blue Moon Pumpkin Spice kitty

merrillannwhite
    Participant

True.

pipsxlch
    Participant

I think Ms. Melody posted once that glacier was made with a paint that was discontinued by the manufacturer- so it’s on permanent hiatus. I may be wrong about the color, but pretty sure it was glacier.

etruscan
    Participant

Aquamarine is a color that was discontinued by the manufacturer. I’m not sure about Glacier.

Nightcrow
    Participant

Both Aquamarine and Pale Mint apparently got nixed because of discontinued paint; I don’t remember hearing anything about Glacier, but it wouldn’t hurt to ask Melody or one of the painters, because now I’m curious. 😀

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Mystic Umber, Pastel Rainbow, others), & production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage!

Also seeking Breyer SM Swaps bodies in poor to fair condition for customizing.

Setsunawolf
    Participant

I’m thinking of parting with my Simese with white griffin family. Does anyone know if they are in demand?

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin and Blue Moon Pumpkin Spice kitty

Tig3r06
    Participant

I’m thinking of parting with my Simese with white griffin family. Does anyone know if they are in demand?

Alot of people love griffs and they’re hard to come by so I feel like there would be very high demand.

Robyn
    Participant

I have the full collection of the 1983-86 green-yellow dragons. I am thinking of selling them. But what would be a reasonable asking price? The mother and father have a couple of chips missing but the other three, including the emperor, are in perfect condition.
    Thanks

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I have the full collection of the 1983-86 green-yellow dragons. I am thinking of selling them. But what would be a reasonable asking price? The mother and father have a couple of chips missing but the other three, including the emperor, are in perfect condition.

Thanks

I’ve been a little out of the loop for a while, but the valuable piece in that set is the Emperor. Depending on the condition I’d say at least $450 to $750 for him alone. (some have more interference on them then others and it seems to be the more of the blue and purple reflective paint on them the more prized they seem to be) The rest of the set isn’t all that uncommon I’m afraid. Though they are old and very much retired they are on ebay fairly often so they aren’t a super high value, especially with damage. Between $80 to $150 each would be my guess-stimate.

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Male Griffin and Kirins
    Caribbean Sitting Spectral
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
    Betta Sun and Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, and Fireberry Dragons
    Rainbow Grab Bag Cougars, Oris, and Unis

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 150 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.