Windstone Appraisals (What is my Windstone worth?)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Appraisals (What is my Windstone worth?)

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 212 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

I sold a toasted pearl one a couple months ago for $125. I should think you could get $150 for the old green and glacier. Maybe the same or a little less for the blue pearl?

GardenNinja
      Participant

Really? I see toasted pearl for sale from time to time, but I don’t know that I have ever seen a blue pearl one for sale. I suppose I may have just forgotten the times since it doesn’t appeal to me.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

pipsxlch
        Participant

Maybe I should switch the old green and blue pearl in my comment, or put it at $150 with the other two. I don’t generally follow prices too closely, just remember the scramble getting the old green. Guess the blue may have more general appeal, and they were quite limited too.

Bodine
          Participant

Glacier,if I am not mistaken,was a lovely blue/white combo.I want one of those myself.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

GardenNinja
            Participant

Glacier was a bluish green and white.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

merrillannwhite
              Participant

Actually, glacier is still listed on the website. So they may make more.

Setsunawolf
                Participant

They may, but I think it’s been 7 years since the last batch.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                  Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                  Sun Dragon Koi #3

merrillannwhite
                  Participant

True.

pipsxlch
                    Participant

I think Ms. Melody posted once that glacier was made with a paint that was discontinued by the manufacturer- so it’s on permanent hiatus. I may be wrong about the color, but pretty sure it was glacier.

etruscan
                      Participant

Aquamarine is a color that was discontinued by the manufacturer. I’m not sure about Glacier.

Nightcrow
                        Participant

Both Aquamarine and Pale Mint apparently got nixed because of discontinued paint; I don’t remember hearing anything about Glacier, but it wouldn’t hurt to ask Melody or one of the painters, because now I’m curious. 😀

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Setsunawolf
                          Participant

I’m thinking of parting with my Simese with white griffin family. Does anyone know if they are in demand?

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                            Sun Dragon Koi #3

tig3r06
                            Participant

Alot of people love griffs and they’re hard to come by so I feel like there would be very high demand.

Broodingbookworm
                              Participant

I have the full collection of the 1983-86 green-yellow dragons. I am thinking of selling them. But what would be a reasonable asking price? The mother and father have a couple of chips missing but the other three, including the emperor, are in perfect condition.
                                Thanks

drag0nfeathers
                                Participant

I’ve been a little out of the loop for a while, but the valuable piece in that set is the Emperor. Depending on the condition I’d say at least $450 to $750 for him alone. (some have more interference on them then others and it seems to be the more of the blue and purple reflective paint on them the more prized they seem to be) The rest of the set isn’t all that uncommon I’m afraid. Though they are old and very much retired they are on ebay fairly often so they aren’t a super high value, especially with damage. Between $80 to $150 each would be my guess-stimate.

Got a busted Windstone?
                                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 212 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.