fbpx

WHINE is Served II

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is Served II

Viewing 7 posts - 1,036 through 1,042 (of 1,042 total)
  • Author
    Setsunawolf
    Participant

Hi all

I’m here because I want to whine. I have an abscess in my armpit. It is excruciatingly painful. I have been to the doctor; we did surgery, and it’s open and draining. However, the wound has to be changed and repacked daily. I know it has to be done. I am having it done (because I can’t reach the wound, so someone has to torture me daily), but I really don’t want to. The pain make me nauseous and dizzy. So I’m just gonna say it. I DONT WANNA. I REALLY REALLY DONT WANNA.
      Thank you for listening.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Oh Setsunawolf I’m so sorry!
        I hope your wound heals quickly and completely.
        Sending thoughts, prayers and Hugz your way!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
        Participant

Hi all

I’m here because I want to whine. I have an abscess in my armpit. It is excruciatingly painful. I have been to the doctor; we did surgery, and it’s open and draining. However, the wound has to be changed and repacked daily. I know it has to be done. I am having it done (because I can’t reach the wound, so someone has to torture me daily), but I really don’t want to. The pain make me nauseous and dizzy. So I’m just gonna say it. I DONT WANNA. I REALLY REALLY DONT WANNA.
          Thank you for listening.

Wow, so sorry you are going through this!
          Best wishes for quick healing!

Bodine
          Participant

Oh gosh,that must rough I’m so sorry. I remember when a young one,your body hurts and they swell under your arms,that was painful enough.Cannot even imagine what that feels like.Heal quickly and feel better❤️

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Mika
            Participant

Two unexpected car repair bills and surgery to remove a tumor my cat had. That’s more than enough for this month!

I was supposed to fully move into my house at the end of this month but after the car and cat surgery bills I don’t have the budget for it.

Michelle Fluekiger
              Participant

Ahem…
                /coughs

STOP TAKING MY MONEY WINDSTONE!!!

My wallet cries every time because I paint the pretties and then I have no pretties to paint so I buy more pretties and… and… and…. I really need to stop and breathe for a minute because I’ve spent like $800 on PYOs in the last month.

Holy crap I could’ve bought myself a Meta Quest 3 and some accessories! D8
                Guess I’ll have to paint these pretties and look into selling them so I can get that MQ3 so I can play Beat Saber. 8P

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Move is on the horizon. Don’t want to have to pack everything up to move. Not to mention that some things will likely end up in storage at first because the schedule for replacing the staff house where we are going hasn’t been established yet.

Viewing 7 posts - 1,036 through 1,042 (of 1,042 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.