WHINE is Served II

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is Served II

Viewing 5 posts - 1,036 through 1,040 (of 1,040 total)
  • Author
    Setsunawolf
    Participant

Hi all

I’m here because I want to whine. I have an abscess in my armpit. It is excruciatingly painful. I have been to the doctor; we did surgery, and it’s open and draining. However, the wound has to be changed and repacked daily. I know it has to be done. I am having it done (because I can’t reach the wound, so someone has to torture me daily), but I really don’t want to. The pain make me nauseous and dizzy. So I’m just gonna say it. I DONT WANNA. I REALLY REALLY DONT WANNA.
      Thank you for listening.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Oh Setsunawolf I’m so sorry!
        I hope your wound heals quickly and completely.
        Sending thoughts, prayers and Hugz your way!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Zeppard Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
        Participant

Hi all

I’m here because I want to whine. I have an abscess in my armpit. It is excruciatingly painful. I have been to the doctor; we did surgery, and it’s open and draining. However, the wound has to be changed and repacked daily. I know it has to be done. I am having it done (because I can’t reach the wound, so someone has to torture me daily), but I really don’t want to. The pain make me nauseous and dizzy. So I’m just gonna say it. I DONT WANNA. I REALLY REALLY DONT WANNA.
          Thank you for listening.

Wow, so sorry you are going through this!
          Best wishes for quick healing!

Bodine
          Participant

Oh gosh,that must rough I’m so sorry. I remember when a young one,your body hurts and they swell under your arms,that was painful enough.Cannot even imagine what that feels like.Heal quickly and feel better❤️

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted....Stone Lap...Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Mika
            Participant

Two unexpected car repair bills and surgery to remove a tumor my cat had. That’s more than enough for this month!

I was supposed to fully move into my house at the end of this month but after the car and cat surgery bills I don’t have the budget for it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1,036 through 1,040 (of 1,040 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.