WHINE is Served II

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is Served II

Viewing 15 posts - 991 through 1,005 (of 1,041 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

When I got home from work yesterday the a/c was out; this morning there’s no hot water, and today when I get home the stove and oven refuse to work. Think God’s sending me a message it’s time to go lol.

We go for a final look at a house we’re thinking of offering on on Wednesday.

etruscan
      Participant

Best of luck with your offer! It does sound as though you are getting “hints” that it is time to move. 🙂

Setsunawolf
        Participant

I have had a terrible day. I was 30 min late to work. Spilled my very hot coffee down my back. (That takes tremendous skill or bad luck) Took a urine sample into the vet not a UTI, which is bad because now we are looking at cushings, lime disease, or renal failure. And to top the day off the cat peed on my bed again for the second day in a row. Please keep my pup in your prayers. None of the theee options are great, but Lime and cushings are treatable, kinda.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
          Sun Dragon Koi #3

Ela_Hara
          Participant

So sorry Setsunawolf – my thoughts and prayers are with you and your fur baby!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

pipsxlch
            Participant

My thoughts and prayers are also with you Setsuna.

Bodine
              Participant

Oh gosh.So sorry Setsunawolf.Best of luck in it all.
                This has been one crappy 1st half of the year.😞

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Oldest son moves into his college dorm today. It’s a four hour drive to the school, and his check in is at 1:15 so we are hoping to get on the road between 8 and 9 am in case of problems along the way. So of course I would wake up early and not be able to go back to sleep.

Bodine
                  Participant

Of course.Best of luck to the college man….and mom🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

pipsxlch
                    Participant

I’m having cold feet about buying the house we offered on, and I don’t know if it’s just me being stupid what with the bad mental state I’ve been in lately or if we should back out and just forget it at least for awhile. I am scared of the mortgage payments quoted, higher than I’d expected. It’s not like I’m the sort who can ever expect to earn middle class even.

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

Pip you need to be comfortable with your decision – If your gut feeling is giving you a red flag you may want to re-think and re-consider the ramifications, especially if you may be paying a higher mortgage than you expected. You shouldn’t rush into anything or feel pressured to follow through if you don’t believe it’s realistic for you and your money situation.

pipsxlch
                        Participant

I just haven’t been able to move on from losing Queenie. A couple weeks and I still feel so guilty I took her still have lots of crying jags it’s just the straw that broke the camel I guess I’ve been having a lot of end it all urges even before she passed can’t deal with all the stress anymore even cutting my arms to let it out isn’t helping anymore- at least no one is calling me stupid for it since thankfully I have very thin skin there from the warfarin and have been blaming the young dogs for the gashes jumping up on me but it’s not them been swallowing handsful of the warfarin not the one or two dosed but nothing happens

fatalbeauty
                          Participant

I just haven’t been able to move on from losing Queenie. A couple weeks and I still feel so guilty I took her still have lots of crying jags it’s just the straw that broke the camel I guess I’ve been having a lot of end it all urges even before she passed can’t deal with all the stress anymore even cutting my arms to let it out isn’t helping anymore- at least no one is calling me stupid for it since thankfully I have very thin skin there from the warfarin and have been blaming the young dogs for the gashes jumping up on me but it’s not them been swallowing handsful of the warfarin not the one or two dosed but nothing happens

o.O I think you need to find someone to talk to about all this, a close friend, a therapist, someone please……at the very least try to distract yourself by seeing a movie, reading a book or just getting out of the house….Queenie wouldn’t want you hurting yourself and or it sounds like you’re trying to end things, please don’t…..crying and being sad is normal but please don’t hurt yourself! I cried daily when I lost my Jinyxy for months whenever I would think of her but I had to make myself do other things so it would distract me even for a little bit, again please talk to someone, read, watch a movie, do a hobby and just get out of the house a little……

4 things I'm looking for:
                            1. Mother Meerkat
                            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

Oh Pip I am so so sorry you are going through this –
                              Fatalbeauty is correct. When my husband died tragically due to complications of AML cancer and our head on car accident last June 2022, I too was in a very bad place and guilt ridden. Talking to friends, family and tackling one task at a time helped me through it. I also joined a grief/bereavement group that meets once a month. Sharing the burden does help. I still have moments but as fatalbeauty mentioned, I distract myself or simply remember a good time and the pain passes. The important thing to remember is not to give up – I promise you will not forget, but you can begin to remember fond memories and not let yourself hurt so much. Queenie is watching over you and believe me she IS there with you trying to comfort you. Sit quietly and you will feel her presence.

Stay Strong. Take One Day at a time and try not to be overwhelmed. Talk to friends, family, her picture, God, or simply talk into the air – I’ve done that too. Read a favorite book. Volunteer at dog related activity or association if you think being around other dogs may help. Paint a Winged Wolf in Queenie’s memory perhaps. She was a very loved girl and she loved you back very much – I know you want to honor her memory.

PM me if you want to talk further – and please remember that we are here for you.

StormDancer
                              Participant

Oh Pip, I am so very sorry for everything in your life that has been so rough. I know that nothing anyone says really helps right now. But I hope you do know that you are important and cared for.
                                I agree if you’re not comfortable with a payment then adding that to the pile of other stresses is not going to help.
                                I know how hard it is to lose a pet, I understand how they are more than just family in so many ways. She will always be with you in your heart.
                                You need to get help for yourself, please talk to someone.
                                I know you’ve been on the forums for years, I’ve seen you step up and offer encouragement and help to others, please do the same for yourself.

Looking for:
                                "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Pegasi1978
                                Participant

I hate the wait and see what’s happening. Husband’s big boss men (director and assistant director) came to an event ribbon cutting at the end of September. While they were here, they told him to get on the registry for the next level of park administrator (PA2) and for his assistant to get on the PA1 list. Apparently an administrator at one of the larger state parks left and from what the big bosses told him his name has been mentioned as a possible replacement. So now comes the wait for interviews and then a decision to be made.

It would mean a 250+ mile move potentially in the middle of the school year. We’d be closer to oldest son who started college this fall, but we’d be farther away from both grandmothers.

Viewing 15 posts - 991 through 1,005 (of 1,041 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.