fbpx

WHINE is Served II

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is Served II

Viewing 15 posts - 976 through 990 (of 1,042 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Thank you.She is in surgery now.I will know something by noon.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
      Participant

Liberty is awake! Vet said she did good🫠

fatalbeauty
        Participant

the bad seller saga continues, he took a full day to send this:

“Send photos. This item was brand new from the factory and sealed, we have never displayed any of the Avatar items in our store out of the packaging. We are a retail establishment with a 30 years experience in mail order. I can assure you that this items was not opened before shipping. If it was damaged in shipping we will send you another one when this item is returned. If you are still not satisfied, we will replace the item once it is returned. Thanks you.”

nope….soo did the chat thing with ebay then got a callback, the lady said if he doesn’t send a shipping label tomorrow then call them back again for a refund…..

Bodine: yey!

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

pipsxlch
          Participant

Oh how wonderful! Hope she’s back to bouncing soon.

Suzanne-Marie
            Participant

So glad Liberty’s surgery is over and she’s awake!!!!
              And that it went well !!!!

Bodine
              Participant

Thanks y’all. She is peacefully sleeping at the moment after a rough night.I ordered her the largest kennel they had.The top lifts up so she can deal with that cone better.It is HUGE and she is crowded.
                8-12 weeks recovery before rehab Long haul.
                I found another use for frozen fried rice🙃

20230504_162703

20230504_182138

Bodine
                Participant

OW

20230505_125724

Melody
                  Keymaster

You apply frozen fried rice to her stitches? Is she glad to be home? When can she walk again?

pipsxlch
                    Participant

AHHH poor girl.

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

Glad to see Liberty’s surgery went well.

I had surgery of my own recently. My gallbladder decided it didn’t like me any more so I had to have it removed last week. I have to go back for another procedure at the end of the month because I still have a stent and a gallstone in my bile duct.

StormDancer
                        Participant

Bodine, Liberty will be up and running again before you know it.
                          I had to help do knee surgery on 2 of my mastiffs last year. They were up and wanted to move immediately after surgery. They weren’t thrilled about being told they had to either be on a down stay, in a crate or on a leash for a few months. But they’ve both healed up and you’d never know there was ever a problem.
                          Liberty I’m sure will be healed up and be back to herself soon.

Looking for:
                          "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

StormDancer
                          Participant

Pegasi, ouch. I hope you heal quickly and the procedure for the gall stone and stent go well.
                            Feel better soon!

Looking for:
                            "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

pipsxlch
                            Participant

Pegasi, I had mine out a few years ago. It was a very quick and easy recuperation. Praying it is for you.

Pegasi1978
                              Participant

It’s been a week since surgery and I’m still tender and bruised in several places, but overall I feel so much better. It’s getting easier to get out of bed in the morning and get out of my chair for work. I’m almost two weeks without a soda now, so I guess that’s a good thing.

I’ll be glad to get the gallstone out at the end of the month. They told me it is 10mm or the size of a pea. I worry about it blocking up the bile duct again. I’d rather not have that pain again and another case of jaundice.

fatalbeauty
                                Participant

two whines today…

Whine 1: so there’s this big bunch of repairs going on in my apartment parking complex being done in sections, so the day before my section came up, I moved my car since I was already out and about that day…fast forward to today, find out they stopped short of my area so no repairs being done yet until Friday of next week…so have to do all this moving of the car, trying to find an open space not under a carport all over again next week and then again a week or so after that when they slurry coat the whole area and redo the parking lines, fun!

Whine 2: open up my email, an email from Allstate saying basically that we have to switch to online billing or have to pay 50% of the premium in the first month instead of the usual pay it over six months like it had been since forever….so had the fun of setting that up this morning too…and I’m totally anticipating the day when they decide to remove the money before the stated date like my health insurance used to do at random before I switched out….

long story short, things are making fatal grumpy today……

4 things I'm looking for:
                                  1. Mother Meerkat
                                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 976 through 990 (of 1,042 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.