fbpx

WHINE is Served II

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is Served II

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 1,042 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

Welp, looks like we have to move. I’m just really concerned about Queenie, the two places we can go it would be difficult to impossible to keep her.

Setsunawolf
      Participant

What happened?

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
        Sun Dragon Koi #3

pipsxlch
        Participant

I’m behind on rent. After my lady died in September, I was without a paycheck for a month. I was fortunate to find another job quickly, but it’s a low hours/wage cashiering job, and I just haven’t been able to catch up on that one bill. Tonight the church said pay up or go basically. Other people would love the chance to rent this house if you don’t make it your #1 priority. Sorry but I do have other needs like transportation and food. I’m 1 month behind, so I think they can’t force me out tomorrow- and I planned on giving them a half month’s rent this weekend anyhow.

Queenie is animal aggressive, an issue at my mom’s (where it looks like we’ll be going)- she has cats, and her fence was knocked down the last hurricane. Insurance wouldn’t help, and none of us have had the money to repair it. My mom has said she can send cats to my brother’s, but the fence is an issue.

Other option is my husband’s brother for a time, but he has both a Chihuahua and a draconian size limit. Queenie is 80 lbs, not 15 or less.

Bodine
          Participant

Oh Pip,you sure are having a rough year.I will send you a Windstone or two and hopefully they will sell for you and help a tiny bit.I will ship them today to you.(Address please.Probably mom’s?)Best I can do to help you right now dear.A church,go figure.My daughter&sil currently have 3 renters behind,owing over 2g and she is paying the bank note from her paychecks to cover it.Goes to show you….
            I am so sorry your year has sucked really bad.Let’s all look forward to a better one ahead.Hang in there baby.💖

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Setsunawolf
            Participant

I’m willing to just PayPal you some cash to help cover the rent. I’ll need PayPal details.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Ela_Hara
              Participant

OMG! A ‘Church’ is doing this to you?!?!? Where is their “Charity”?!?!? UNBELIEVABLE!
                Maybe the the “Church” members can do a fund raiser for food (or funds) for you so you can channel funds for the rent?

I can not get over that a ‘Church’ organization is being so: uncaring · unsympathetic · uncharitable · hard-hearted · stony-hearted · heartless · hard · harsh · cold. Especially during the Holiday Season!

I’m sorry, but I’m so enraged about this! I’d certainly let some Church members know what kind of ‘Church’ they belong and give to. I mean it’s not like you haven’t paid your rent since the COVID Pandemic began, like others in the USA. If you can not count on a “Church” to be charitable around this time of year we are all lost!

I PM’d – Good Luck to you!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

StormDancer
                Participant

Oh no Pip, I can’t do much but if you’ll send me your PayPal email I’ll do what I can.

This is one reason I won’t go to a “church”. They want everyone to be charitable when they need it, but lord forbid anyone else who truly does.

What happened to no evictions due to covid, I know it’s supposed to end in January if it’s not extended but, I would think you should come in under the guidelines to not be evicted right now.

I am so sorry this happened to you.

Looking for:
                  "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

pipsxlch
                  Participant

Thank you everyone, I truly appreciate it from my heart. You don’t need to send me money, I will survive. Just having a shoulder to dump on can help. Where I’m ‘only’ 1 month behind and given that I believe the federal moratorium on evictions runs until 12/31, I have time. My husband being elderly and with dementia might help legally put a brake on things also.

Churches are businesses too, and money is God in this world. I know they have expenses and less attendance/tithing due to COVID, though as of last fiscal report they have a fair bit in the bank. The pastor kept saying my rent covers their electric. Thought the other church they rent the facilities to for services and a daycare was supposed to cover utilities, but oh well. I agree I owe them, just wish they could have reduced the rent.

Setsunawolf
                    Participant

Then let us help you. We want to. So often I see many bad things over the holidays. Let me do a little good for you, your husband, and your pup.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Bodine
                      Participant

Yep,exactly.
                        I sold one piece,need your PayPal.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

Then let us help you. We want to. So often I see many bad things over the holidays. Let me do a little good for you, your husband, and your pup.

What she said! Please let us help out – that’s what friends are for.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Setsunawolf
                          Participant

I just took a very excited 75lbs husky paw to the face. My cheek hurts. Hopefully this doesn’t leave a mark.😭🐺

Sun Dragon Koi #3

StormDancer
                            Participant

Everyone needs help at times Pip. If we can help, please let us know. You can always “Pay it forward” to someone else someday if that helps.

Looking for:

StormDancer
                              Participant

Setsunawolf, Ouch, I know exactly how that feels!

Looking for:

pipsxlch
                                Participant

Ouch! I hope the happy paw doesn’t leave a mark, Setsuna! I have a happy Queenie paw scrape down my arm now. She was such a subdued dog when we got her, now she gets all excited.

The people on this forum, man, y’all are so great you blow me away. I’ve never met folk like you. I can’t get over it. I appreciate you from the bottom of my heart. I come on to gripe and let off a little steam, and I get showered in blessings. May everyone here receive it tenfold. I love y’all.

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 1,042 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.