fbpx

WHINE is Served II

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is Served II

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 1,042 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Best group of people in the land😊
      Y’all are all simply awesome!💞 So glad you got some help Pip.
      Setsunawolf,hope your cheek is not bruised.Liberty gets me every so often too.Big dogs,big paws.
      Be well.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Don’t discount little dog paws either! Patti has almost hurt my eye with her exhuberance and paw! Noses can be dangerous too! LOL!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Setsunawolf
        Participant

My cheek is still a little sore, but I don’t look like I got punched in the face, so I’m going to call that a win.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
          Sun Dragon Koi #3

fatalbeauty
          Participant

a few years ago, when I was putting the leash back on the halter and collar with a shelter dog, she got all hyper and bonked me with either her nose, back of head or shoulders right in my nose….it didn’t bleed but I went down for a moment with the pain and she licked my face while she tried to figure out why the human was on the ground….anyhoo, it felt bruised inside for a few days but no blood or swelling….

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

fatalbeauty
            Participant

minor whine, woke up early with a huge headache….and of course it is on a day I have something to do, I was supposed to take hubby for his monthly blood tests today….fortunately he was able to reschedule for tomorrow….I took some pain pills and after a bit of nausea was able to nap it off…..

1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

pipsxlch
              Participant

Migraines suck. Fortunately my last pain one was on my day off, though the other night at work I did get an aura/pressure one. Fortunately it didn’t make me totally blind this time, my peripheral on the right still worked so I could too. Did make my limbs tingly/weak though bleargh.

Hope your hubby is doing well and y’all stay safe.

fatalbeauty
                Participant

pipsxlch: fortunately mine went away after a long nap but those terrible ones are especially not fun when you’re stuck at work!

hubby is doing good, we stay inside all the time and stay away from everyone…he only goes out to his blood tests these days, I do all the outside stuff…..and I only go out for driving him to his blood tests or pick up his pills, mail/packages, trash, laundry and to get the Instacart outside the door…..

1. Mother Meerkat

Bodine
                  Participant

Glad you’re better.My covid started with a migraine.I stayed home,wore mask and gloves when out,sprayed my house everyday but still got it.We think Bodinetoo brought it home from HD.Always having to stick his head inside closed up cars,people not wearing masks,sick adults and kids touching everything.He had mild symptoms while I was down.He is O pos.blood.Stay well.
                    Drag0nfeathers,either you have O pos.blood,are EXTREMELY lucky or as you said,you may have been able to build an immunity?Either ways,keep it up and stay lucky.

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

hubby and I are O positive too…but still we’ve become hermits pretty much now….

1. Mother Meerkat

Mika
                      Participant

A person on ebay left me neutral feedback because I wouldn’t sell them a mint in box item for lower than the listed price (which was only $7 more than an open box item also for sale on ebay). I’ve requested that ebay the feedback be removed and blocked the buyer.

Did I mention how much I hate ebay?

Bodine
                        Participant

Well this year is starting out a bit stressful but what else is new in my roller coaster life.
                          Jan 1,pos.covid, not to mention now Athena,Liberty’s sister my daughter has,was tested pos.heartworms like Liberty.
                          Feb 1,$325 to clean septic and another 50 for a tire my husband destroyed.
                          Such fun!😜

pipsxlch
                          Participant

oh no. It just doesn’t stop coming for you. Amber and Athena are in my thoughts also. Guess it’s not as big a surprise as Liberty’s diagnosis was since they’re sisters, but still. And hoping the septic is not throwing out more surprises.

Bodine
                            Participant

My life is never boring for sure😆
                              Water all straight.Counting down the days Liberty has to go in for the serious treatments overnight.I am a nervous momma.
                              Amber is all better,not covid so she was lucky.Athena is on meds like Liberty.
                              Tomorrow is another day.hahaha

Setsunawolf
                              Participant

My aunt has been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. Based on her other health issues it is a death sentence. It really sucks.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                                Sun Dragon Koi #3

Megan
                                Participant

I’m so sorry, Setsunawolf. That’s terrible news. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 1,042 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.