WHINE is Served II

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is Served II

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 1,041 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

Ouch! That’s quite the swelling. Please take care of yourself!

fatalbeauty
      Participant

owch! make sure you rest up! gotta baby a sprain…..

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Bodine
        Participant

Aww y’all sweet.I have too many things to do around here constantly to be able to be down.Between 5dogs,4cats and 14fish,not to mention bodinetoo,I can’t be down.I have been warning him to pay attention to my rhythm here because if something happens to me the pets won’t understand what is going on around here.lol Boy does it hurt to try and walk.I do have crutches though.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Oh No Mimi!
            Try and stay off it as much as you can! I used to constantly sprain my ankles as a Teen. Not fun!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Zeppard Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
            Participant

I can try.hahaha I just took my Ace off.ouch… Where’s my ankle?😥

20201001_0648192

I will be having to sell a few pieces now because HD insurance sucks.We have to pay 75% more than they do.

fatalbeauty
              Participant

ugh, instacart shopper dropped off our order with no mask on! they even send a text before the shopper gets there for people at home to wear a mask if they open the door and such….but our shopper despite there being a note that this an immunosuppressed household on the account, still delivered it with no mask on, I looked through the peephole of the door……we have a note to leave it at the door but he should at least wear one while he handles our items!

1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

tig3r06
                Participant

Nooooo…not yet 😔

IMG_2020-10-23_23-01-26

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

It’s very pretty though.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                    Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                    Sun Dragon Koi #3

dragonmedley
                    Participant

Nooooo…not yet 😔

IMG_2020-10-23_23-01-26

I hear ya!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Ferlin1984
                      Participant

Wow! It was 80 here two days ago! We live close to the beach so we hardly ever see snow or ice.

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

Today is my oldest son Gavin’s sixteenth birthday. Normally this would be something for the heck yeah thread…my whine is he isn’t home for his birthday.

I got a text from his stepmother Monday afternoon asking me to give her a call. My ex-husband’s aunt hasn’t been doing well, had been moved to hospice care expecting her to possibly make it to Christmas. She was wanting to let me know they don’t expect her to make it to Thanksgiving now. Since my ex-husband had just made it back in the country the day before (he’d been doing a stint as a civilian contractor in the Middle East and was forced to extend back in May due to COVID-19), the family was asking that they come down sooner rather than later. Since they knew Gavi. has been doing this school year virtually, they were hoping they could get him early for Thanksgiving. Add on the fact that my ex-husband’s brother (who just turned 40 in July) had a heart attack last week (he survived) and how could I say no?

And now, my middle son brought home a note from his teacher saying he’s been more hyper lately, shouting out answers, and having trouble letting things go. I had let her know his ADHD med was changed at the beginning of the grading period and now here we are six weeks later and potentially having issues again. We were so hopeful this time. It finally seemed like we had found the right med and right dose for the first time in two years. He was finally seeming to be under control.

fatalbeauty
                          Participant

Ebay whine, so I bought something on Friday from a seller on the east coast….it was after 5:30 their time so I was fine with it not shipping that day since it was too late over there…anyhoo, I sent them a note on how to pack Windstones and left it at that….

Monday rolls around, after 5:30 their time, no reply so I messaged them asking if they were going to ship soon…..

no reply still as Wednesday rolls around too….so I messaged them to please let me know what’s going on, just want to know when it will ship….and still nothing today…the seller still has many many sales each day and I’m just not sure why they aren’t shipping yet or speaking to me….just want to know when it will ship….

1. Mother Meerkat

Bodine
                            Participant

Communication sure does go a loooong way.Hope it works out.
                              Pegasi,you sure do go through some rough times with your children.I hope y’all are able to get it straight real soon.

Mika
                              Participant

Why I hate selling on ebay: one nonpaying buyer and another potential nonpaying buyer because they didn’t read the description before buying. I also hate how eBay has such a long time between when I open an unpaid item case and when it closes and I can relist the item.

I wish people would learn to read the description and not waste time with bids if they’re not going to pay for what they bid on.

fatalbeauty
                                Participant

Ebay whine, so I bought something on Friday from a seller on the east coast….it was after 5:30 their time so I was fine with it not shipping that day since it was too late over there…anyhoo, I sent them a note on how to pack Windstones and left it at that….

Monday rolls around, after 5:30 their time, no reply so I messaged them asking if they were going to ship soon…..

no reply still as Wednesday rolls around too….so I messaged them to please let me know what’s going on, just want to know when it will ship….and still nothing today…the seller still has many many sales each day and I’m just not sure why they aren’t shipping yet or speaking to me….just want to know when it will ship….

seller still isn’t replying and people are leaving him lots of negatives…..I just don’t get it though, he used to be a good seller, shipped things out quickly then the day after I bought it, he stopped talking to anyone…..I dunno what’s going on, did he get covid-19 or something? he’s just gone…..and I want the item not my money back so I’m just hoping he comes back and ships the item out finally…..

1. Mother Meerkat

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 1,041 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.