WHINE is Served II

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is Served II

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 1,041 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Sorry but this cracked me up.😁

Screenshot_2020-05-06-07-50-392

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Setsunawolf
      Participant

Yay!!We got a stimulus check!😁
        Whine!I have to add bodinetoo to my savings account in order to cash it!😝

Yay banking rules. (Insert sarcasm)

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
        Sun Dragon Koi #3

Bodine
        Participant

I hate getting ripped off for $200! A member here,I thought was honest,we had dealings before, but now he is ghosting me after I asked him to square up on a deal.He got both the dragon and the money.It arrived damaged,I had it insured so I,in good conscience sent him a full refund.Well,long story short,he got it all,I got nadda.😭

I see the scam.Buyer gets pieces from eBay,damaged and seller gives full refund,buyer gets to keep broken piece and refund too.40 pieces I was told.This is not eBay.He insinuated I messed up with the insurance claim so it makes it ok to keep it all?He insinuated I packed already broken.
          Still being ghosted though active here?What a jerk.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

LOL! Thanks Bodine. I’m glad it made someone laugh.

I have a vent today… Ugh. Yesterday was too awful… too stupid. So my sister in laws dad passed last Friday as I had said somewhere else on the forum from what was told to us to be COVID19. The did allow my brother and sister in law to be with him when he passed, holding his hand as he went. He had 3 negative tests, but even so when he passed they recorded it as a COVID19 death.

Now.. in the mean time here we are a week later. My boyfriend gets news that now his job opening is being pushed back AGAIN (this is the 3rd delay) and although it’s nice for him to be on unemployment and getting paid, he is concerned with his job not being able to open at all after all of these delays. He’s afraid of not having a job to go back to understandably. So, as is in his nature, he takes to Facebook for a political discussion. (I avoid this most of the time because politics and religion topics never end well) He honestly didn’t say anything that was rude or mean in his post. It was a constructive argument about the numbers being inflated and insighting a topic of conversation of public opinions on whether these delays were for the better or the worse. (I have seen the lines “it’s an old people’s sickness, survival of the fittest, it’s just another flu” ALL of which I disagree with and I think opinions like that are pretty ignorant, but this post said nothing to that effect) Even so SOMETHING in the post triggered my sister in law to go on a rant and pretty much tell my boyfriend to go and make love to himself (not in a nice way) So he responded with a sarcastic remark back, of course not thinking she JUST lost her father a week ago and the next thing you know my brother is kicking down my door in an effort to reduce him to a bloody smear on the driveway.

Meanwhile… I’m at work. I start getting phone calls from my sister, my boyfriend, chaos is erupting at home and I need to get home NOW before my brother murders my boyfriend of 13 years because he’s an insensitive jerk. I work 40 minutes away… like I need this right now?

Long story short my sister talked my brother down and he went home. Nobody is on speaking terms and the entire thing is ridiculous. I understand she spoke up from a place of hurt because the state of mind she’s in but she is the one who went on a post that had nothing to do with her and said what she said. Granted he could have reacted better, he was snarky and told her “Go you! You’re so edgy and progressive!” and it just so happened that was that perfect point she snapped under all of her stress. I said they both were to blame, but my brother didn’t want to hear that so now I’m a jerk as well for defending my boyfriend. *sigh* I told him I wasn’t defending anyone and I understood why she said what she said but it didn’t make her correct either for starting the argument for no reason because his political post didn’t resonate with her. She could have kept just scrolling but instead told him to go and *&$# himself. How would you expect someone to react?

Nobody can look outside the picture for what it is. Just stupid Facebook drama. I already barely see my brother except for the holidays or special occasions and now we probably aren’t going to talk at all now over something so ridiculous. I know feelings were hurt and she is dealing with a lot right now, but so come to the house and try and beat up my boyfriend over a Facebook post? Really? Sad this is this had absolutely nothing to do with me and my brother directly and now we aren’t speaking.

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Natasha
            Participant

Aw, hugs, Drag0n. I’m so sorry you’re dealing with that drama on top of all the work garbage. People are all so tense right now, but honestly, but that’s that booze/video games/hot baths/binge eating are for. No one should be out on an ass-kicking mission. Big hugs. 💜

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
              Mother: Okapi
              Gothic - Mahogany
              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Exactly Natasha, way too many people on edge with the state of affairs today, not working and siting at home trolling Facebook looking for arguments. I swear, even the customer in the store have all been rotten. Once in a great while I get some apologetic person who asks how we are and thanks us for being at work. Most of them just treat us like hot garbage, but even more so right now. *whines*

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Suzanne-Marie
                Participant

So sorry you got caught in the middle; Drag0nfeathers, and you were at work…
                  an innocent by stander, so to speak…
                  Sorry work is so busy too.
                  Know you are valued; none of this was your fault….
                  Big Genuine Hugs

Celestial Rainstorm
                  Participant

Big hugs!

Finding happiness again.

StormDancer
                    Participant

~Hands dragon a bb gun loaded with rock salt.

I personally have found this to be the absolute best at changing bad attitudes. Few nice welts on the back pocket area and all of a sudden they start thinking about what they are doing or saying. I’ve only had to shoot my husband twice in the last 25 years.

Seriously though I sure hope things get better for you soon.

Looking for:
                      "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Angelika_Zen
                      Participant

Ugh, sorry you got caught in all that. When are you gonna get a break?! Seriously, who needs that?!?

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Bodine
                        Participant

I don’t appreciate being called stupid,an idiot and other things so bad they cannot be repeated even to me.I stand up for what is right and we get insulted,dis-respected,verbally attacked and threatened to the point I feel personally endangered.Yet,I REFUSE to bow.Never going to happen.

windstonefan
                          Participant

Wow Bodine, you sold that on ebay and they made you pay him off without getting the piece back? Am I missing something here? Anyway no one deserves to be called names here or anywhere else. Block him on ebay and here both. Obviously you are not going to win this battle. As the buyer wants his cake and eat it to. They know they did the wrong thing absolutely they do. Coming after you will name calling just shows that. What a tiny person they are. Like a pin head. Please PM me here so that I do not sell to them ever. I am about to put some never used still in box stuff up here on the forum. Hate a bad experience right from the get. I have not been around much lately. Been ill again with the usual went into remission on that. Then felt great except the migraines. Then the flu that I have not had in 17 years happened after I buried 1 brother 2/24/2020 Dragonfeathers we had not spoke in 2 years. I was because he said I was not hid sister.Wow it hit me like a ton of bricks. I am his half sister and I raised him up with 3 other brothers just like him. He called me out of the blue about 5 months ago he was dying. I almost hung up on him he did not know me before why now? Because you are dying and need me to hold your hand he was 61? But my oldest brother had been ill for 2 years and was in hospice Gary never went to see him at all. Gary beat him to the grave he was supposed to have 2 years. Nope–think on that.(this was his wife’s doing) I did talk to Gary nearly everyday for hours. I went to see my other brother who was in hospice and arranged to take him out to dinner. For some reason my niece though I needed her permission. Not when I say I will have my lawyer contact you I do not. He died during this stupid outbreak and no one could see him except his daughter who put a do not resuscitate order on him she did not want me to know it was the end 4/18/2020 he was 71. An I almost joined them because on 3/30/2020 my lungs went into a spasm and closed up my bronchial tubes. Yes I had the virus for 8 days and was in quarantine at home in the basement. I saw old and young when I left the hospital on 3/25/20 they were lined up everywhere in beds dying alone with no phones or anything allowed. Here if you tested positive they made you stay there. I refused the test and they called my doctor who told them since they did not really have enough tests to do everyone to let me go or get ready to fight me. He said he knew me and if they were smart they would just cut me loose. I walked in on my own. An they did not know how or why but my doctor did. I left there with my Adrenalin surging my body was preparing itself. My doctor waited for my call from home. I was ill with the real flu and it toke me up. I was not ready for a virus that would attack your lungs first my fever was 104 and I never knew it for 3 days I was delusional this is how to tell. Take your temperature everyday. Best to get it when its fresh. Ok. Everyone nuff said. An yes I am old. But I am a healthy old I take no medications at all.

windstonefan

Jennifer
                            Keymaster

Named personal grievances about sales gone wrong, no matter who is right or wrong, are not allowed on the forum per our long-standing forum rules.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                              My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer
                              Keymaster

I should have caught this before (my apologies, truly), but I also ask that if anyone has a deal go bad with a forum member (or any sort of altercation), that one follows the appropriate routes to have it resolved. Posting about a forum member that one is having a disagreement with, with enough details to figure it out (even if not using their actual name), can be considered baiting! Please don’t do this. Keep it more vague or post a general rant about hating being ripped off. The forum rules about this have always been intended to keep our community from dissolving into personal arguments. It is okay to be frustrated and grump about stuff here, but when the person you are grumping about is in the same “room”, even if you do not use their name, please consider our rules and be thoughtful.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                                My art: featherdust.com

Bodine
                                Participant

With all due respect Jennifer,I was in the same room when that member bragged about busting MY dragon up.
                                  I was in the same room when that member slung lies about my husband/personal life.
                                  You removed the post but they were seen,copied and spread around what about my reputation here of 12yrs.With all due respect.

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 1,041 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.