WHINE is Served II

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is Served II

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 1,041 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Okay…. mini rant… it is Windstone related with the subcategory of WHY?!?

I will also say beforehand it is not directed at anyone on the forum… but this needs to apparently be the new norm for me as a windstone repair person with a Facebook account and as an ebay buyer because this is like the 4th or 5th time this has happened now in the past few months…

When you legit have me to send you a box to put a windstone inside of for “safe transport” and you place said windstone in the box and the box wont shut forcing you to tape the box into a dodecahedron shaped ball… chances are good you got the windstone crammed into the inserts backwards or upside down *pinches sinus* one would think when you ask me to ship you a box you would know that… but I guess not. So from now one everyone is getting one of these when I send a box!

615HL03qF0L._SY450_

So stop getting mad at me your stuff arrived more broken cause you dont know shapes! LOL! have to laugh about it at this point because it just keeps happening!

End rant

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Bodine
      Participant

I hate getting ripped off for $200! A member here,I thought was honest,we had dealings before, but now he is ghosting me after I asked him to square up on a deal.He got both the dragon and the money.It arrived damaged,I had it insured so I,in good conscience sent him a full refund.Well,long story short,he got it all,I got nadda.😭

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

fatalbeauty
        Participant

I hate getting ripped off for $200! A member here,I thought was honest,we had dealings before, but now he is ghosting me after I asked him to square up on a deal.He got both the dragon and the money.It arrived damaged,I had it insured so I,in good conscience sent him a full refund.Well,long story short,he got it all,I got nadda.😭

sounds like the guy who took my lap dragon box….the whole deal was I would ship the dragon he bought and the box up and I would pay for the box’s return…well he got it all, claimed he’d get back to me over the weekend, which ended up being the weekend my cat, Jinyxy had to be put to sleep which I told him about when he didn’t get back to me….he would log on soon after I pmed him, read it then log right back off again with no reply, I tried pming him a few times to get him to talk to me but same thing happened with those…he still has my lap dragon box and never got back to me….

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

A member here? Wow, not cool. I’m sorry Bodine. I had hoped we weeded out most of the bad eggs around here.

You can try to contact Jennifer and see if she can mediate the situation. Is it possible with the pandemic they havent been active? You can see their last login if you go to their profile. I’d be pretty unhappy if they have been on and are willfully ignoring messages.

Worst case scenario you know I’m now actively updating the feedback lists for dragonmedley (she is still hosting them but I’m managing them for her)

If you wish to leave a feedback so other members are aware just let me know. I’d try Jennifer first though and see if the issue can be resolved amicably. Hopefully its just a miscommunication. Same for you fatal beauty, if you need to leave feedback shoot me a PM.

Got a busted Windstone?
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Tattoo Mother Kirin

fatalbeauty
            Participant

well it’s been 9 months so I doubt it was a miscommunication on my end, I tried several times, he did the same thing each time, logged on soon after, read it, logged off soon after with no response…but I sent you a feedback pm….

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Natasha
              Participant

Ugh it ALWAYS pisses me off so much when people do that. I’m sorry guys. Definitely update the feedback. Eventually reputation bites them in the butts.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Celestial Rainstorm
                Participant

Just a small whine. Was keeping an eagle eye on the Winter Ash baby, got a long last minute call and he slipped right through my fingers. I wanna treat myself lol *stomps feet*

Finding happiness again.

Bodine
                  Participant

Lol,bless your heart.You never know,sometimes they pop right back up.

As for my dilemma,I am being ghosted now.I asked for my dragon back.He fixed it after being asked not to,tells me it is only worth half value now so I believe he should return my dragon since he got the full refund and as for his repair costs,I believe that other 100 in his pocket makes up for it.

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

Well, for what it’s worth the feedback lists are in the process of being updated. Hopefully members will use them. Don’t forget if you have positive interactions with new members that positive feedback is always welcome too so we know what new people we can trust and which ones, not so much.

Got a busted Windstone?
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

So Sorry for everyone’s troubles!
                        Hope things get better! * Stay Safe and Healthy! * Keep Good Attitudes!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                        Zeppard Adult Poads
                        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

windstonefan
                        Participant

Wow so sorry to here you got ripped off. It has happened to me way to many times. Will us honest people never learn? Really still waiting for a Gothic Unicorn. From a person I had bad dealings with before . 3 times. It took pulling teeth for her to make good on those but she did.But only when she wanted something else I had up for sale. The last she made payments to PayPal for and begged me to send the Old Warrior out. I did and got screwed over. Been 2 years of promises and still nothing. Everyone knows her reputation here. Scam artist. Its a shame when we cannot learn from our mistakes. Sorry Bodine.

windstonefan

Bodine
                          Participant

Thank you.Sorry you got ripped off too.I had a couple smooth transactions with this ……. so I honestly didn’t expect it from him.I guess that’s how they do it though.They get you to trust them and then screw you around.Sad really.People can be so pathetic.It isn’t our downfall,it is theirs but I am a true believer in Karma.We may not get to hear about it but I trust she will handle it waaaaay better than I could.

Setsunawolf
                            Participant

We had to buy a new lawn mower today. Our old on blew a gasket which warped the casing and somehow the deck got bent. Ughhh.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                              Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                              Sun Dragon Koi #3

Bodine
                              Participant

Oh fun,fun.We need one too.Prices are so dang high.

Bodine
                                Participant

Yay!!We got a stimulus check!😁
                                  Whine!I have to add bodinetoo to my savings account in order to cash it!😝

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 1,041 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.