fbpx

WHINE is Served II

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is Served II

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 1,042 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

two things, one, update, kidney doctor wants hubby to retest his blood and urine around the 15-16thish….

two, started cleaning around the apartment and now sooooooo I’m tired but there’s so much more to do! ah well, another day or two in future!

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Keep up the Faith and Hope! Thoughts and Prayers go out to you guys, fatalbeauty!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

fatalbeauty
        Participant

Keep up the Faith and Hope! Thoughts and Prayers go out to you guys, fatalbeauty!

I will and thank you for your thoughts and prayers!

1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

fatalbeauty
          Participant

clean all the things some more! then get tired!

1. Mother Meerkat

Angelika_Zen
            Participant

I feel like a big spoiled baby for complaining about this, considering everything else going on in the world, so yep! Totally appropriate for this thread! 😉 My aunt left her summer home 2 months earlier than she planned to, so there goes my US shipping address.

It was so great having a place to ship Windstones ( and other collectibles ) to when the seller didnt offer international shipping … I will have to resume shopping in your country in October i guess 🤷🏼‍♀️ Big bummer!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

etruscan
              Participant

I feel like a big spoiled baby for complaining about this, considering everything else going on in the world, so yep! Totally appropriate for this thread! 😉 My aunt left her summer home 2 months earlier than she planned to, so there goes my US shipping address.

It was so great having a place to ship Windstones ( and other collectibles ) to when the seller didnt offer international shipping … I will have to resume shopping in your country in October i guess 🤷🏼‍♀️ Big bummer!!

This problem we can solve. 🙂 I’m sure that several of us in the US are willing to be your ebay shipping destination, including me.

merrillannwhite
                Participant

Me too.

pipsxlch
                  Participant

I’ve done it before and would be happy to do it again.

Angelika_Zen
                    Participant

You guys are amazing! Thank you very much!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

My brother just called to let me know he had spoken to some of our family we haven’t talked to in a little while. He was checking on them due to COVID-19. He told me that our Uncle was diagnosed with bone cancer back in June. He’d had one stem cell treatment already. He was scheduled for another one today, but his doctor at Emory said “Don’t come. Get in touch with your local doctor for an alternative treatment for now.”

We lost our Aunt, his sister, a few years ago. Now this news. It breaks my heart losing my father’s siblings. I know my Uncle isn’t gone yet, but my brother said he sounded very tired on the phone.

sherry10151982
                        Participant

That is terrible news Pegasi!! I’m so sorry to hear that and will definitely be sending you and your family well wishes and thoughts that something can come through!

Kim
                          Blocked

I decided to whine here as I was feeling depressed with all the coronavirus stuff and isolation the last week or two and my best friend and I had an argument about his family not wanting him to leave the house to visit me because of the virus and we decided to take a break so I took him off facebook and then decided to deactivate my facebook. My mental health has really struggled with being isolated and not seeing friends, dealing with my car accident injury and now having everything closed like my massage and chiropractor. At least I have been here with my mom and my pets but then last week my guinea pig Fluffy suddenly passed away. I don’t know why and don’t know how old she was as I rescued her from a man who dumped her and 3 other pigs a couple of years ago. I was looking for a single female pig to be a friend for another lonely one I rescued and a guy contacted me on kijiji and told me he had 4 pigs in two cages he was leaving in his yard til I picked them up. I had said I was only looking for one but he left me no choice as he left them outside on a cold fall day so I went and picked them up. There was a male and female in each cage that I had to separate and buy new cages for, both females ended up having babies a while later and I found new homes for a few of them before we had to move almost a year ago.

Anyway I ended up keeping Orangey and Fluffy who shared a cage. Fluffy was always a joyful little pig who liked to stand up on the side of her cage and squeak for food and attention. She liked running around the room with Orangey and would run out in the hall to see me if she heard me coming. I don’t know why she passed as she seemed healthy and active up til the day I thought she was sleeping and then my mom checked her a bit later and realized she had passed away. I did notice a few days before she had a wet nose one day but then she seemed okay the next day so I don’t know if she had a cold or was just old. My mom and I were both upset and my mom posted about losing her favourite pig on facebook. I have since been giving Orangey lots of love and letting her out to run and she seems to be okay. Anyway people might say she’s just a guinea pig and they don’t live long but it’s still hard not seeing her there. I was dreading the day I would lose the pigs not knowing their ages. So anyway it’s just been a hard few days.

This was Fluffy.
                            guinea1-1

This is Orangey who we have left.
                            guinea2-1

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

StormDancer
                            Participant

I am sorry Kim, losing any furbaby no matter the type hurts. I hope that you find a way to feel better soon. I know its not easy with all thats going on in the world right now, but things do get better. Stay safe and healthy!

Looking for:
                              "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Kim
                              Blocked

Thanks Stormdancer. It’s still hard for me to believe she’s gone and the timing was just poor. I miss her!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

sherry10151982
                                Participant

Kim I’m truly sorry to hear about Fluffy!! That is so sad and my heart breaks along with you! I know it’s hard when you don’t have a reason as to why she passed, but know that she’s in a better place and that you’ll see her again in heaven when you come to the rainbow bridge.

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 1,042 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.