fbpx

WHINE is Served II

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is Served II

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 1,042 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

I’m so so sorry for everyone’s problems and bad luck.
      My thoughts and prayers to out to you guys.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Setsunawolf
      Participant

I am so sad. My brother died today. I am at a complete loss. I was going to see him today. He was in intensive care. I could not see him until regular visiting hours. His wife’s orders. She kept him all to herself even at the end of his life. He was ready to divorce her. So sad.

You have my deepest sympathies. I’ll light a candle for him tonight, and keep you both in my thoughts.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
        Sun Dragon Koi #3

windstonefan
        Participant

Thank you so much.

windstonefan

windstonefan
          Participant

This is Gary with the blond hair with my husband Bob both now in Heaven. He died on the 18th his funeral will be the 22nd the day my husband died. My husbands father also died on the same day as he did. Wth its a bad month for me and it just got worse still so sad.

windstonefan

Natasha
            Participant

This is Gary with the blond hair with my husband Bob both now in Heaven. He died on the 18th his funeral will be the 22nd the day my husband died. My husbands father also died on the same day as he did. Wth its a bad month for me and it just got worse still so sad.

I’m so sorry to hear of your loss. It’s extra hard when there’s a cluster of sad events all around the same time. Be kind to yourself.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
              Mother: Okapi
              Gothic - Mahogany
              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Bodine
              Participant

Sympathies to you and yours Windstonefan.So sorry for all the sadness and loss.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Kim
                Blocked

Well I was in a car accident yesterday and am still shaken up with my neck and back hurting. I just left church after having a hard conversation with my friend/ex (still not sure what we are as we were trying to date again but he still isn’t ready to move forward). I went to turn left, had no stop sign or traffic light and no one was coming but as I’m turning onto this road this car who did have a stop sign just comes plowing into my driver’s side door as he was also turning left. Luckily he wasn’t going fast and we were both okay except for my now sore neck and back but he only had some scratches on his bumper and now my car looks totalled.

This is a car I just bought a few months ago that the dealer lied about not having issues and I had to spend about $600 on last month getting parts fixed for things leaking and replacing the starter as it wouldn’t start and now the door is all crunched in. This is the last thing I need right now as I can’t afford another car. I just hope the guy’s insurance covers the damages or enough to replace the car. It’s not worth much but I need it to drive my mom to doctor’s appointments and now I’m going to need to go to the doctor or chiropractor too if I was injured.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
                  Participant

Glad it wasn’t worse Kim.Sounds like a lemon of a car and you might have whiplash.I think some objects and people are just jinxed.Good luck and feel better soon.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

StormDancer
                    Participant

I am so sorry for your Loss Windstonefan. I know that nothing anyone says right now can really help. But you are in my prayers.

That is awful Kim. I sure hope your neck and back are ok and that his insurance will pay for the damages!

Looking for:
                      "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

fatalbeauty
                      Participant

feeling scared at the moment, took hubby’s monthly blood tests and his creatinine is up to 5.21 and his GFR is down to 13%….and also that the kidney doctor’s office and the donor hospital’s office are both closed over the weekend so we can’t get anyone until Monday…..he says he feels fine but of course I’m worried…..

4 things I'm looking for:
                        1. Mother Meerkat
                        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Natasha
                        Participant

feeling scared at the moment, took hubby’s monthly blood tests and his creatinine is up to 5.21 and his GFR is down to 13%….and also that the kidney doctor’s office and the donor hospital’s office are both closed over the weekend so we can’t get anyone until Monday…..he says he feels fine but of course I’m worried…..

Hugs. I’m so sorry. It’s so stressful. Try to focus deeply on something else, and know that the ER is always there if you suddenly need it.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                          ANY Red Eyed Unis
                          ANY Test Paint Bat
                          UNIS:
                          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                          Male- Snow Leopard TP
                          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                          Mother: Okapi
                          Gothic - Mahogany
                          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

fatalbeauty
                          Participant

Hugs. I’m so sorry. It’s so stressful. Try to focus deeply on something else, and know that the ER is always there if you suddenly need it.

*is hugged* I’ve been doing internet research for the last few hours but that hasn’t told me much….so I’m trying not to worry and hope all will be okay until we can talk to the kidney doctor on Monday but it sounds like surgery time will be coming soon….soooo if I disappear for a few days or more, that’s probably what we’re doing…..for now though, he’s watching Storage Wars reruns…..

1. Mother Meerkat
                            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

Setsunawolf
                            Participant

Hugs. I will send you both all the positive energy I can.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                              Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                              Sun Dragon Koi #3

StormDancer
                              Participant

I’m so sorry things are so stressful. Sending you lots of positive energy!

Looking for:
                                "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

fatalbeauty
                                Participant

*is hugged* thanks for the positive energy, hopefully the kidney doctor gets back to us promptly when hubby calls him tomorrow…..

1. Mother Meerkat

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 1,042 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.