WHINE is Served II

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is Served II

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 1,041 total)
  • Author
    Setsunawolf
    Participant

And it’5am, -7 degrees F outside, 60 degrees inside and falling because the furnace stopped in the middle of the night.
      Have I mentioned I’m over this week?

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Kim
      Blocked

Setsunawolf, sorry to hear about everything. Have you checked the breaker and pilot light for the furnace? I don’t know why but our furnace hasn’t been working properly for a couple weeks now where it will just shut off and no matter how high we turn the heat up it won’t go on. I figured out when I would turn the breaker off and on again, it would suddenly start working again. This has happened almost every day or every second day though that I have to switch the breaker off and on. I thought it would get better when it would get warmer outside but I’m going to have to tell my landlord it’s still having a problem. I don’t know what the issue is but ever since we moved into this older house a few months ago I have had to have the landlord fix several things including some electrical outlets and things that stopped working in half the house and now it’s the furnace.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
        Participant

Hang in there Setsunawolf.All things must pass.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

StormDancer
          Participant

Sorry about the rough week Setsunawolf I hope it improves soon!

Looking for:
            "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Setsunawolf
            Participant

I’m visiting my aunt currently. The good news is bleeding seems to have stopped. She’s been released to a rehab facility, but we don’t know if she will ever be able to go home. Because of the bleed if she falls again she’s at a much higher risk for another bleed. She will fall again because she another condition that is effecting her balance and ability to control her body that is progressive and degenerative.
              So I guess it’s the best we could hope for right now. I’ll head home on Sunday but it is a loooooong drive.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

StormDancer
              Participant

Things like that are never easy Setsunawolf. I hope everything works out for the best for everyone.

Looking for:

sherry10151982
                Participant

Hopefully it’s a nice facility where she’s at so she can get some help and be safe and comfortable there. I’m truly sorry she’s going through this; it’s not a walk in the park at all when you find out that your whole world is going to have to change. Continuing prayers for strength and comfort going y’all’s way!

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

Thank you. She’s at the same facility both my grandparents went to. It’s a nice place with good care, just a sad thing.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Setsunawolf
                    Participant

So my run of Terrible luck continues. My daughter is sick. My dogs got into a fight with each other. One has two broken teeth that had to be removed, internal wounds in her mouth, her face is pretty cut up and several other puncture wounds. My other dogs has 4 puncture wounds. 1 in her mouth that needed stitches, the good news is her leg isn’t fractured. The bad news is the wound goes to the tendon so we will need to clean and tend it until it heals.
                      They have lived together their whole lives almost 7 years. OMG why now do they have to get crazy with each other?
                      Oh and I got 3 hours of sleep then had to go work and be nice to people.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

sherry10151982
                      Participant

They must sense the stress you’re under or something.

Bodine
                        Participant

Same thing happened with my two big males,father and son.At peace all their lives until the last couple of years of Gandalf’s life.After that,every once in a while they would clash. So sorry you are having to deal with everything all at once.I can relate.Try to remain strong.We are here for you to lean on.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Setsunawolf
                          Participant

Thanks guys. It was not a cheap day. 🙁 Last night was a little better. It my littler girl did wake up in the middle night again. Her ear really hurts.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

windstonefan
                            Participant

Okay Setsunawolf go to a drug store and get some sweet oil and a dropper have her lay down on the side that does not hurt put a few drops in that ear then place a torn cotton ball(made to fit) in her her ear. Have them stay lying for a few minutes. It does not cure anything but the weight of the drops stops the ear from hurting. Old remedy. Keep it on hand for these times. Good luck

windstonefan

StormDancer
                              Participant

I hope things even out for you and your family soon Setsunawolf. Sending positive energy to you! Hugs

Looking for:

windstonefan
                                Participant

I am so sad. My brother died today. I am at a complete loss. I was going to see him today. He was in intensive care. I could not see him until regular visiting hours. His wife’s orders. She kept him all to herself even at the end of his life. He was ready to divorce her. So sad.

windstonefan

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 1,041 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.