WHINE is Served II

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is Served II

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 1,041 total)
  • Author
    sherry10151982
    Participant

YAY!! At last!! Girls are so much fun so congratulations on your bundle of joy!!

pipsxlch
      Participant

Congratulations!

Melody
        Keymaster

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Suzanne-Marie
          Participant

Congrats on your beautiful new daughter!!
            So happy for you !!

fatalbeauty
            Participant

oh the joy of something not being where you think it is….

well sometime last year, I got a bunch of big Tupperware tubs that were on sale to put stuff in, most of them ended up outside in the storage closet…so for awhile now, I was like, I need to find my Harry Potter books again…so naturally I think I put them in there….but after much heavy lifting of tubs and moving everything out to get to one of the tubs, nope…well turns out, I had forgotten we had put one of the tubs in the bedroom closet….so of course, HP books were in the easy to get to inside lighter tub rather than the heavy ones….and I ended up scraping one of the heavier tubs up up my kneecap while trying to get it back into the outside closet, owie!

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Pegasi1978
              Participant

boomboom

Time sucks sometimes…My sister-in-law’s orange tabby (seen above from quite a few years ago) was a present from my brother for Valentine’s Day 20 years ago. She sent me a message earlier tonight saying she doesn’t think he’ll make it through the night. He’s had a good long life, but my heart aches for her as I can remember him as a kitten, and also curled up under the covers of my bed when I lived with her the year before she and my brother got married.

Setsunawolf
                Participant

When it is your night to sleep on the couch with the new puppy so he isn’t alone. We need a better couch, did I mention puppy? (No new couch with a puppy)
                  I don’t wanna. I like my bed.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                  Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                  Sun Dragon Koi #3

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

So my aunt is in the hospital with a brain bleed. And yes, it is as bad as it sounds. I just really can’t win this week. 🙁
                    We will know tomorrow when they run more tests to determine if there is anything that either can or should be done.
                    Please keep her in your thoughts.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

bayoudragon
                    Participant

So sorry to hear such news. (((HUGS)))

StormDancer
                      Participant

Setsunawolf, I am so sorry to hear this. Sending you prayers and positive energy. Hugs

Looking for:
                        "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Angelika_Zen
                        Participant

Setsunawolf, Im really sorry to hear about your aunt. You (and your aunt) are in my thoughts.
                          Positive thoughts!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Bodine
                          Participant

All good thoughts to you and your family.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

sherry10151982
                            Participant

Definitely will be in my thoughts and prayers; that is not something anyone wants to hear or go through!!

Natasha
                              Participant

Hugs, Setsunawolf. I hope your aunt improves rapidly and is comfortable.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                ANY Test Paint Bat
                                UNIS:
                                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                Mother: Okapi
                                Gothic - Mahogany
                                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Setsunawolf
                                Participant

Thanks guys. I’m so ready for this week to be over with.
                                  Today, it was announced that our family vacation has been cancelled. We always go a water park for a long weekend to let all the kids play together. This year because my sister in law is extra stupid they decided to go over spring break instead of in early February. I pointed out that it would be significantly more expense and we might not be able to get the condo we usually rent. I was told I wrong and this was plan because it was better for the kids.
                                  Guess what. The condo is unavailable and the rooms that are available are three times as expensive because it’s over spring break. So because it’s too expensive they just decided to cancel the trip.
                                  I am so angry. I was really looking forward to that trip.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 1,041 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.