fbpx

WHINE is Served II

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is Served II

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 1,042 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

You sound like me, FatalBeauty! My husband has an immune disorder, and gets blood tests with his medication infusion every 7 weeks. I’m always checking the numbers, keeping track in my head of what’s up and down. I know it’s nerve wracking, and I hope you get the numbers you need soon! That’s so awesome that you are a match for him!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

fatalbeauty
      Participant

hubby gets blood tests every month since I think it was early last year….thanks, it does feel a little better knowing I’m ready there for him, I’d be even more scared if we were still looking for a match…I was actually the first one tested and was found to be a match, he picked the right wife!

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Bodine
        Participant

I got 7 teeth pulled today.My mouth is stitched and I cannot eat.All of my teeth are gone now,dentures are next.Don’t look forward to that but no more tooth aches so….Heck Yeah!😁

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

windstonefan
          Participant

So sorry Bodine. I have been there and done that. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

windstonefan

Ela_Hara
            Participant

Hope you heal soon, Bodine!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

pipsxlch
              Participant

Sorry to hear about the teeth, but it will hopefully be better in the long run. My husband is down to about 6 teeth, and it’s hard for him. Sending healing vibes your way.

I’m going to have my shark nightmare tonight I’m afraid… my husband turned on a movie about shark conservation, and I flashed back to something that happened when I was 5. My Grampa took me over to Port Everglades to watch the ships coming in. There was a sport fishing boat come in. It had a large hammerhead shark, that they strung up for pictures as they do. After, they opened it up and turns out it was a pregnant female- they give live birth. The pups spilled out onto the dock and all the men started stomping them. I freaked out and Grampa had to take me home. Never been able to forget those pups being stomped. I could accept that the mother was fished, but why’d they have to stomp the pups?

Suzanne-Marie
                Participant

Awww Bodine hope u feel better soon.
                  Sending prayers and good wishes your way for fast healing.
                  Big Hugs🌸

Bodine
                  Participant

Thanks ladies,I am itching!😁
                    Pip,I am so sorry you had to see that.People can be so cold and heartless and just don’t think about how it may traumatize someone,especially a child.I walked up on my foster parents chunking a bag of our kittens in the pond to drown.We knew our kittens would disappear but were told the tomcats were killing them.They lied.I never forgot that or the whooping I got for following him.I think I got whipped so I would keep my mouth shut.They weren’t very nice people.You have to remember little ones don’t miss much.

bayoudragon
                    Participant

Ugh… morning sickness BLOWS!!

I just hope I can carry to term. I don’t want a repeat nightmare of the last time.

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

OMG bayoudragon! *tackle hugs*

EDIT: *gently tackle hugs* ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

bayoudragon
                        Participant

Thanks, drag0n. Also, I haven’t forgotten about your kitty griff commission. It’s just, you know, life stuff in the way… plus now this. LOL

pipsxlch
                          Participant

I’m so sorry, Bayoudragon. I remember you posting your surprise pregnancy, but I didn’t know you had lost it. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Bodine
                            Participant

Hi there Bayou,my deepest condolences.All hearts send good thoughts of good fortune.🤗 Baby and Mother will do fine💕

merrillannwhite
                              Participant

Bayou dragon, I’m sorry you are having morning sickness. Sending prayers everything will go smoothly this time and your little one will be healthy. How far along are you, and do you know if the baby is a boy or girl yet?

bayoudragon
                                Participant

I am 8 wks now. This was the timeframe when they said I had lost the last one. I have to make an appointment today actually. It will be for sometime next month, and I have to travel back to Louisiana for it. There’s a wonderful birth center there. They really helped me through everything last time when they rushed me to the hospital after my terrible Cytotec experience. The health care here in Taos in not something I want to deal with. We don’t call the hospital here Holy Cross, we call it something else. LOL

The last thing you want to do is have to go to the ER here. When Ron got sick and had to go, it took forever for them to find a working blood pressure cuff. Then they told us that he had been taking serious painkillers. NO, YOU GAVE THEM TO HIM earlier when he was admitted to the room. Morons. There was so much that went wrong on their end that night, telling us we may need to all our affairs in order. Geez. I will not be leaving my reproductive health and unborn to their care.

If all goes well during my visit in Baton Rouge and things look good, I will have to move back to Louisiana for the duration of the pregnancy. It’s way too far of a drive, especially when the visits will become more frequent.

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 1,042 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.