fbpx

WHINE is Served II

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is Served II

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 1,042 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Just when something good happens for me life says….OH NOOOO.eheh
      I was on my way to get Tweek’s remains from the cremator and my front end started shaking.I went to a tire store…
      bad news..my hubs are bone dry,no grease,a $600 job.I checked another shop,$680.UGH!!!! I will just have to cross my fingers one of my tires don’t pop off going down the road.I have a job,must use the truck.Just can’t seem to keep that forward momentum going.🙄

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
      Participant

Oh yeah,dropped my good phone,splat,on the cement,you know what happened 😑

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Stephanie
        Participant

Oh no! 🙁

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Worked on packing my Windstones today in preparation for the move. Some how I have two boxes that have gone MIA. At least they are small pieces – a unicorn colt and and a standing ki-rin. The rest of them fill three dish barrels and and another fairly large box. Almost every thing has an original box, the ones who don’t are typically in an outer box from windstone.

My husband is picking at me because for almost as long as he has known me it seems like every time I am in the middle of a move I end up getting a Windstone. This time I got one of the black cougars that came back into stock. I missed them last time they were available and he told me I could.

Amy
            Participant

I’m sorry Pegasi1978. If he said it was ok then he can shut up, as far as I’m concerned. Sorry if that’s overly harsh. I made a pretty extravagant purchase after debating about it for a while, and asking my ex if he thought it was ok. He agreed that it was extravagant and unnecessary, but said that if it was worth it to me then I should do it (I earned all the money after all). And then forever after that he gave me shit about it. So my fuse is pretty short on this issue.

Pegasi1978
              Participant

It’s okay. He’s just playfully picking at me because here we are trying to move and I’m adding something else in that needs to be moved when honestly I should be thinning things out.

Amy
                Participant

It is kind of funny in that respect, I’ll admit.

Suzanne-Marie
                  Participant

Sorry Bodine about your truck and phone snafu’s….
                    Two things at once seems way harsh…
                    Warm Hugs !!

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

not a good day in my family today…divorce was announced with one of them today….don’t know what to make of that information at the moment, it doesn’t want to compute….

…and found out my favorite tiger at the Wild Animal Park/Safari Park Teddy has been transferred to another zoo when I went there today….I’ll miss his “HAWROOO!” roar…it’s just too quiet there without him….

4 things I'm looking for:
                      1. Mother Meerkat
                      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Stephanie
                      Participant

Aww, fatal, that’s rough! *hugs*

fatalbeauty
                        Participant

*is hugged* things just don’t compute today at all…..

1. Mother Meerkat
                          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

fatalbeauty
                          Participant

ugh, for the last two days, I’m getting tons of calls from numbers I don’t know…I keep blocking each new one after I look it up online but they just keep coming….

1. Mother Meerkat

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

welp, hubby’s creatinine is up to 4.01 and his GFR is down to 17%….I’m all set to be his kidney donor of course other than I probably need to do the tests again since it’s been a year from the past ones…but still nerve-racking!

1. Mother Meerkat

etruscan
                              Participant

Oh no … best wishes to both of you!

fatalbeauty
                                Participant

thanks, he needs to get to 5.0 and 15% before surgery but he’s never gotten to 4.01 and 17% before….it was a big jump in creatinine today, he’s usually bouncing around 3.6ish, he gotten to 3.8 once but it went back down after that….at least we have me all ready to be there other that I’ll probably need some retesting first….

1. Mother Meerkat

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 1,042 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.