WHINE is Served II

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is Served II

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 1,041 total)
  • Author
    windstonefan
    Participant

Oh no fatalbeauty. Stairs no. Be very careful. At 16 I broke my left foot( outer bone). Stairs –2 flights in school to go up and down to get to classes on crutches. After a 2 weeks a walking cast–yes! But they don’t do those anymore. Crutches I used them way to many times in my life. I got really good at them but who wants to known for being good at that? I am not gonna tell you its not very hard to stay in the house because it totally sucks! But frame of mind helps and there is more to do today gadget wise. Go on the Computer or Android tablet play a few games. I used to have 3 cabinets in my old living room with my favorite Windstones in them. I’d watch TV and look over at them every now and then. There is something about the white Spectral and the White OW that always put my mind at ease is like he was saying come one lady you will get better soon stop with the whining. HA.

windstonefan

fatalbeauty
      Participant

I’ll have to go down the stairs on Tuesday but mom heard of a way to scootch down on your butt to get down so we’ll try that when the time comes….as far as the computer goes, I put the laptop on the coffee table and rest my foot on a small pillow but it hurts after a bit…I also have an old DS to play with so that helps….and my Windstones are all in the living room where I go when I’m awake so I’m looking at them a lot…also my normallly somewhat cranky boy cat has been cuddling with me a lot so that helps too…still I wish I could go outside! 3rd full day stuck in the apartment now!

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

windstonefan
        Participant

Yes Fatalbeauty–butt scooting works! Do they tell you to put ice on it? Ice helps more than anything with the pain. 2O minutes off 20 minutes off. I know you wish you could go outside. I had to have my son now a member here (zerd97) drive me to the doctors office. My right leg is not working all the time. I hate driving left footed. It did not go so well but I got a god awful shot in my spot where my disk used to be he was trying to hit the nerve going down that leg. But without the overhead equipment they use in a hospital and without that long wire they used. Hoping for the best here. He put some anti inflammatory meds in there as well. I have 2 scripts down at the pharmacy as well. Tomorrow my son will pick them up. Turns out that virus bug I had during this time gave me Bronchitis–I was not going to even mention that to him but he heard it. Crap. Everything else that is wrong with me is now put on hold. I gained 30 pounds in 3 months I think. I have never weighed this much in my life. It may be caused from a cyst that is on my thyroid gland. Yee haw it just never ends.

windstonefan

fatalbeauty
          Participant

I tried icing but my wrap around the splint is too thick and I don’t want to mess up the wrap if I undid it….oof, that’s a lot of things going on at once! hope you get all better! yeah, I know the feeling with weight gain, I had a pilonidal cyst back in 2013, I had surgery to take it out but gained like 25 pounds while I recovered!

1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

Bodine
            Participant

Lots of aching folks here.Y’all get well soon.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

windstonefan
              Participant

Thank you Bodine. fatalbeauty this all started up with me trying to stop my coming out of remission for my micro colitis. The doctor gave me something different. It worked. I did not loose the weight I had put on during remission and it was already allot like never before quite unbelievable really.(normal weight 110/118) I had a Thyroid test done because of huge the weight gain 137 and he/Doctor felt a lump. Its a cyst benign. Then it just climbed again in a months time to 144. Now at 144 what the heck happened! I tell you this my last child was delivered at 133 pounds baby weight 7 lbs 8oz. I have never been this big! I can’t were my cloths. HA! I look like I am pregnant! My husband has been deceased for almost 16 years. Trust me its not that. I have to go back in a month or less if this other stuff clears up. Because I can tell he is baffled. I have seen this same doctor for 38 years. I feel like someone needs to deflate me! I am miserable. My niece wants me to go to the hospital. I said and tell them what? Really?

windstonefan

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Wow! Feel better soon you two!
                  I know how Fatalbeauty feels as well. When I had my knee surgery in Feb.2015 I was house-bound on my second floor for four weeks – we have a split foyer. The first two weeks I used a Walker and then graduated to crutches. I couldn’t even attempt to scooch down stairs since I could not bend my knee at all. But I did use the scooch during my fifth week and was able to get down stairs that way and also got good at using one crutch next to my injured leg as support while using the railing on the other side – one step at a time. Of course an ankle is different since you don’t want to put weight on it. Try using a little padding on your butt when you scooch!
                  Good Luck!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Zeppard Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

windstonefan: I won’t go into how much I weigh total but I am sorta tall for a girl so it doesn’t look too bad…I have gotten asked if I was pregnant a few times too but my husband is fixed so no…..anyhoo, I’m going to try and be careful with what I eat until I can get healed up so hopefully I won’t gain too much this time!

Ela_Hara: good tip! I will try a towel or something to pad the scootching! as far as going up or down with crutches, I’m a little scared to try when the time comes, this is my first time with crutches and I hopped up (no crutches) with the help of my dad and hubby last time….but I’m hoping the cast will allow me to put some weight on it so I can get around easier, my other leg is very tired of being hopped with….

1. Mother Meerkat

Bodine
                    Participant

I have a question,not meant to be funny but…if you scooch downstairs how do you scooch upstairs?

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

You sit on the top step and move down the steps on your butt, one step at a time.

Zeppard Adult Poads

etruscan
                        Participant

You sit on a step, put your good foot on a lower step (or on the floor) and your hands on the step above the one you’re sitting on. Then you use your arms and good foot to lift your body high enough to sit on the next step up. Repeat as needed until you get to the top.

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

UPDATE!
                            At long last I received my Baby Pegasus today! YAY!
                            I opened an eBay case and also sent a separate message to the seller with a little white lie that I was disappointed not to have the Baby Peg for a Christmas gift… We’ll several back and forth messages later, and an incorrect UPS tracking number later – and I have my Baby Peg! I closed the eBay case today. The seller also gave me positive feedback. All’s well that end’s well! But I most likely won’t deal with that seller again.
                            Additionally, I’ll take the time to add any Visa gift cards I use to my Paypal account AND keep the cards, even if they don’t have any funds left, until I receive my item.
                            Lessons learned!

Zeppard Adult Poads

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

yey for baby pegasus arriving!

1. Mother Meerkat

windstonefan
                              Participant

Ela_Hara That is awesome news. Congrats.

windstonefan

LZ
                                Participant

Got this eBay message today for one of my PYOs. Some people…

“Oh nooooooo, who ruined this poor baby?! What was his orig color and can he be stripped of this red white and blue mess? Or would that mess him up?”

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 1,041 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.