fbpx

What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1,501 through 1,515 (of 1,692 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

I saw that, but beyond my budget sigh.

there always maybe someday out there…don’t give up on having one someday…..

Sad thing is, I had one in my hands once, but decided to be good and come back later. When I went back, the shop was gone. 😥

fatalbeauty
      Participant

I saw that, but beyond my budget sigh.

there always maybe someday out there…don’t give up on having one someday…..

Sad thing is, I had one in my hands once, but decided to be good and come back later. When I went back, the shop was gone. 😥

awr, well there’s always a chance for another, there’s always someday…..

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

etruscan
        Participant
          Pegasi1978
          Participant

Holy wow! I have number 17, the one just before that one.

fatalbeauty
            Participant

o.o well she is purdy! surprised she lasted as long as she did!

1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

Courtney
              Participant

I received a grail in the mail today. Thank you etruscan!!

I never thought I would get the chance to own one of these lovelies.

Meet my new Sitting Ori in the Koi color.

View post on imgur.com

The most interesting thing is that, when I compared his blue eyes to two others I noticed that all 3 were different shades. I know these aren’t the true names for these colors most likely but I inspected them super close with a flashlight and they are definitely different. So cool!

View post on imgur.com

Here he is with his pack. Or flock. Or herd.

What is a group of Sitting Orientals called?

View post on imgur.com

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

fatalbeauty
                Participant

oooo! that’s a pretty one, Courtney! congrats on the new addition to your flight!(? there’s a lot of words for group of dragons so I picked one)

1. Mother Meerkat

Bodine
                  Participant

I believe “flight of dragons”is correct in lore….according to Ms.Anne McCaffrey and others I have read.But I could be wrong.
                    Nice additions everyone,congrats.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
                    Participant

Someone paid $450.00 Buy-It-Now for a Gothic unicorn that looks like a generic Black Gothic except it has been signed by Melody and has a number on the pad. Does anybody know history on this piece?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Windstone-Editions-Gothic-Unicorn-signed-and-numbered-by-Melody-Pena-/203199976933?hash=item2f4fa995e5%3Ag%3AF9EAAOSw8%7EZfwaNw&nma=true&si=VALBmUakTDohbrEG6z16kZZaHQ4%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

Odd, just double-checked my black gothic and it isn’t signed.

etruscan
                        Participant

Odd, just double-checked my black gothic and it isn’t signed.

Yes, very odd. The store description for the black Gothic says that “He is an unsigned limited production piece.”

This may be a difficult time for people hoping to find grails. The May 2015 Raffle Prize male dragon sold on ebay today for $1009.99 and the test paint “Metallic Palomino # 1” mother unicorn sold for $1,691.00!

BigCatKeeper
                          Participant

OOOOOSH! So many high price tags right now!

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

Wow! that’s some high prices, guess there was a big bidding war going on?

1. Mother Meerkat

etruscan
                              Participant

Not really a bidding war for the mother unicorn, just two people who really wanted her! According to the bid record she was less than $500.00 (27 bids) three days before the auction ended and then no action at all until the last few seconds when one person bid $1,666.00 and somebody else had a winning bid of $1,691.00.

The male dragon had 9 bidders making 52 bids and a more gradual increase in the bid amounts.

fatalbeauty
                                Participant

Not really a bidding war for the mother unicorn, just two people who really wanted her! According to the bid record she was less than $500.00 (27 bids) three days before the auction ended and then no action at all until the last few seconds when one person bid $1,666.00 and somebody else had a winning bid of $1,691.00.

The male dragon had 9 bidders making 52 bids and a more gradual increase in the bid amounts.

sounds like quite the bid war still to me! must’ve been interesting to watch for the non-bidders……

1. Mother Meerkat

Viewing 15 posts - 1,501 through 1,515 (of 1,692 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.