fbpx

What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,692 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I can attest to that. I own the finished product and the felt pad is from the Baby Mahogany Pegasus.

Grail piece would probably be any of the griffins painted by Arlla or the Laborite Lap Dragon. I’d also love to complete my Tie Dye collection by finding the Hatching Royalty painted by Brandi.

However I did obtain one of my Grail pieces which was the Orange Tabby Male Dragon by Jennifer Miller some years ago from a wonderful member ddvm who has since tragically passed away. <3

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Natasha
      Participant

Oh good! It sounds like she is at least pretty and living a happy new life! That Orange Tabby dragon is gorgeous. Congrats!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Celestial Rainstorm
        Participant

I should really make an official list. I usually figure these are in their forever homes but pine for them still! The Mystic Umber Mini Keeper, Cosmic Shift Mini Keeper (it was for sale awhile ago but don’t know if it still is), the Black Magic Lap OR Curlie OR Mini Keeper, and a koi Oriental (I originally wanted the Tancho Asagi Koi  by Brandi but I was informed she’s in her forever home), the Autumn Leaf Pumpkin Oriental, the Snowy Owl Gryphon Family (or even just the female), and the Dusty Rose Hatching Dragon V1 (It was on ebay a while back but I missed out last second).

Grails I have found! Autumn Leaf Curlie, Russet Autumn Leaf Curlie, Nutmeg Curlie, and the Early Autumn Lap. All sitting together looking pretty.

Finding happiness again.

Nightcrow
          Participant

Oh, goodness… I have so many!  In fact, I have a Wanted ad full.  😀

Test paint Lap Dragons:  Pearl Steel Blue, Blue Ice, Pink Champagne, Copper Lilac, Indigo Ice Cloud, and probably several more.  (I keep wanting to make a thread for “post pics of old test paints that you might have squirreled away on your hard drive, since the WE gallery seems to be missing some and I need more to drool over” – and I’m sure there are more out there than even the old Gallery showed!)

Test paint OWs: Pink Copper Pearl, Mineral Spring, Ocean Blue, Lavender Blue, Lavender Rose.

Test paint Griffins: the Tan x Tabby babies, Frosted Jade adults, the Ocellated Turkey adults, and the Black Rainbow female.

Other test paints: original Silver Koi male Kirin.

Non-test paint items: White Secret Keeper, Copper Patina Lap, black GB Sitting Red Fox, dark grey GB Sitting Red Fox, Shell Pink Lap, Rainbow OW.

(Does anyone know if there was ever an “Ocean Shadow” Moon Oriental test paint?  I think the color predated the Moon, but figure it doesn’t hurt to ask…)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

fatalbeauty
            Participant

seems like a lot of test paint grails!  hopefully they can appear for you all…..

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

dragonmedley
              Participant

I never thought of it as a grail piece, but when the Gold Vein griffin became available, I jumped on it.

And one day, I’ll get an SK…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Rylorien
                Participant

I’m sure everyone has a list of grails…I know I do, and mostly test paints at that!  A few of my tops are:  violet hawk male griffin, amethyst shadow young oriental dragon, earthen fey young dragon, storm shadow male dragon and/or male griffin, harpy eagle male griffin, maltese (grey) tiger griffins.  Not that I would need that many griffins…getting even one would be awesome enough to merrit not worrying about the rest.

For gbs, there was a copper/blue/white tiger young unicorn from the batch prior to the silhouettes, and I’m on the lookout for the right gb minikeeper.  There’s a couple of raffle pieces on my list too but I don’t expect to ever see those beasties.

StormDancer
                  Participant

Mine are the Cosmic Shift #1 Oriental Dragon and  the Octopus Tanuki Test Paint #1

Although I’d be happy with and of the Cosmic Shift Dragons!

Looking for:
                    "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

Here are my Grail pieces, in no particular order. Although I know that some are probably in their Forever Homes, and I wouldn’t have room for ALL of them anyway, I can dream!
                      The ones I would really want are starred.

CURLED DRAGONS:
                      *** Bacon and Eggs Curled Dragon (eBay – Melody)
                      *** Marbled Newt Curled Dragon (eBay – Patricia Smith)
                      – Tomato Garden Curled Dragon (eBay – Patricia Smith)
                      – Barn Swallow Curled Dragon (eBay – Patricia Smith)
                      – Black Gold Tiger Curled Dragon (eBay – Patricia Smith)
                      – Summer Leaf Curled Dragon (eBay – Gina)
                      *** Wild Troll Curled Dragon (sneak peak for eBay!)
                      *** Russet Autumn Leaf Curled Dragon (LP sculpt)
                      – Nutmeg Curled Dragon (LP sculpt)

ADULT POADS:
                      – Barn Swallow Poad (eBay – Patricia Smith)
                      *** Winterberry Poad #2 (eBay/Special – Melody)
                      – Winterberry Poad #1 (eBay/Special – Melody)
                      *** Red Autumn Leaf Poad (eBay/Special – Melody)
                      – Umbral Opal Poad (eBay – Brandi Wise)

OTHER DRAGONS:
                      *** Fire Berry Hatching Emperor (eBay – Gina)

*** Autumn Leaf Pumpkin Little Rock Dragon #3 (eBay – Melody)
                      – Pumpkin Rainbow Little Rock Dragon (eBay – Melody)

OTHER SCULPTS:
                      – Hades Sitting Griffin Chick (eBay – Patricia Smith)
                      – Tigerheart Young Unicorn (eBay – Gina)
                      – Tigerheart Unicorn Colt (eBay – Gina)
                      – Tigerheart Baby Unicorn (eBay – Gina)

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

fatalbeauty
                      Participant

o.O that’s a lot of grails, Ela_Hara!

1. Mother Meerkat
                        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

HaHa! A lot of those are more like ‘Shoot for the Moon’ pieces and I know some are in their Forever homes.
                          Right now my short list are these three:

*** Wild Troll Curled Dragon (sneak peak for eBay!)
                          *** Russet Autumn Leaf Curled Dragon (LP sculpt)
                          *** Autumn Leaf Pumpkin Little Rock Dragon #3 (eBay – Melody)

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
                          Participant

Not really grails, but top of my “Someday” list:

Ruby young oriental

Mother bear to go with the two cubs

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

Ela_Hara: ah, that’s a much easier list on the eyes…..I’m not big on fall colors but the Troll coloring is interesting!

etruscan: the young might be a little hard but I haven’t seen a momma bear come up for sale in awhile, anyhoo good luck on those…..

1. Mother Meerkat

Kim
                              Blocked

I have been lucky to get some grail/favourite grab bags over the years but there are still a few I would love to acquire!  I would love a silver/teal zebra/tiger grab bag baby pegasus, a pink shelled hatching pegasus, a white tiger cougar, a leopard baby unicorn and pretty much any rainbow or pink coloured grab bags.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Zelda
                                Participant

Grail pieces! Since I can’t keep up with Ebay auctions, I avoid a lot of temptation that way, haha!

I do love Jennifer Miller’s pieces – particularly the Forest and Flame-point Tabby males, her labradorite and sunstone pieces, and her PYOs including the Mandarin and Shimmer griffins, and many of her dragons. I’m super lucky to own her Zebra male unicorn!

The most drool-inducing Ebay pieces for me are the test paint little rock dragons, particularly the autumn leaf ones. Also hunting for an adult rock dragon…

Aside from that, I’ll always be looking for the chance to give a home to Blackwatch, an old raffle OW piece, and a GB baby uni that I traded away and miss dearly! But if they’re in happy homes at the moment, that’s also a good thing.

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,692 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.