What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1,651 through 1,665 (of 1,692 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

A “Blue Morpho” Young Oriental has been listed “Buy It Now”. The price is high, the dragon appears to be dusty, and the seller doesn’t seem to know much about Windstones, so caution may be advisable but if you REALLY want one …

https://www.ebay.com/itm/164874423605?hash=item2663480d35:g:pGsAAOSwTq1gpV77

Bodine
      Participant

I am over the moon with glee.My roller coaster of a life has turned up again.
        Josie is mending very well and I was given the golden opportunity to purchase a grail I have wanted for 13yrs.A SECRET KEEPER!!!😁😎💓 Thank you from deep in my heart to the incredible member here that has offered her to me.2 mos or less it will come live with me.(owners pic)
        “Heart’s Fire”

Screenshot_2021-05-22-07-10-513

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

VS
        Participant

Congrats! That’s awesome that your luck is so much better now! And congrats on the amazing secret keeper!

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Congrats Bodine! We do indeed have some wonderful members on this forum!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Zeppard Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
            Participant

A blue and green male dragon – “Siren Song” painted by Gina – has been listed on ebay. I don’t remember this guy at all, but there is a photo of the signed pad so presumably he is legit. No mention of a original box or COA.
              Auction ends on May 29.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/324637956315?hash=item4b95ee18db:g:jBgAAOSwSYNgqSrn&autorefresh=true

Windstone_dragon_male_Siren-Song-TP

Windstone_dragon_male_Siren-Song-pad

fatalbeauty
              Participant

Bodine: wow! that’s a purdy one! glad your luck is getting better and you can finally have your long awaited grail!

4 things I'm looking for:
                1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Bodine
                Participant

Bodine: wow! that’s a purdy one! glad your luck is getting better and you can finally have your long awaited grail!

Thank you!😁 I will enjoy the good when it comes with nooo problem😆I deal with the down pretty good because I know things will get better.Life keeps me on my toes.
                  Without the incredible people here,I would not have as many smiles or as much beauty in my life.
                  I thank you all💞

Bodancia
                  Participant

Bodine – that’s a beautiful Secret Keeper! !

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Bodancia
                    Participant

My new Grails!

187071727_10159597359116942_7599235275135504693_n-1

188162772_10159597359141942_8404193932022885281_n

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Bodancia
                      Participant

And more beauties!

187137836_10159597359221942_1758093653194570799_n

187142008_10159597359186942_244398697247142986_n

Bodancia
                        Participant

Love the wings on the Cats! ! ! The Desert Opal color is really lovely!

187137836_10159597359221942_1758093653194570799_n-1

Bodine
                          Participant

Mother Unicorn and Cat wizard!!💓💓
                            For wizard collectors,this color in limited production would be sweet.I would have to try for one.Beautiful 💖

merrillannwhite
                            Participant

I think Desert Opal should be the next production color for all the non-dragons. It especially looks great on the Pegasus and the griffins and flap cats. It looks good on the dragons too, but I like some of the other recent test pain colors better on them.

VS
                              Participant

I’m pretty sure it pops for the dragons too, though you wouldn’t think so for those browns. It looks similar to the sand tiger bantams I have except no stripes and a bit more blue areas (with more color added to the blue). You’d be amazed at how they are so visible in varying levels of lighting whereas the colorful ones are more difficult to see and enjoy unless well lit. They virtually pop against any background, the pearly brown works kinda like on an old white but gives it a bit more emphasis on the dragon’s details. And a decorative item that shows in most kinds of lighting is easier to show in more places. You get them to see them after all! And if you want proof how good this look is in person, look how popular sand tigers have become!

That being said, that makes it hard for most people to get one, there’s not many, they’re high price now. I’m hoping that a production line of these can be made even if for a limited time because that’ll allow more access for many who can’t otherwise get a sand tiger to get something that pops with equal glory!

merrillannwhite
                                Participant

I just like the Calypso and Moonstone better on the dragons and the Desert Opal better on the non-dragons. I would still love a Desert Opal dragon. I just really, REALLY love the Desert Opal cats and griffins. 😊

Viewing 15 posts - 1,651 through 1,665 (of 1,692 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.