fbpx

What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1,666 through 1,680 (of 1,692 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I would be very excited to get a new production/limited production color on the flap cats. It’s been a very long time.

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

merrillannwhite
      Participant

I just like the Calypso and Moonstone better on the dragons and the Desert Opal better on the non-dragons. I would still love a Desert Opal dragon. I just really, REALLY love the Desert Opal cats and griffins. 😊

Oh,…and the Pegs. I really like the color on the pegs, and I like their little white blazes.

laphon1
        Participant

Look at that paw! The cat wizard is about to smash the mouse wizard!

(Sorry, I don’t know how to quote pictures.)

Scathach
          Participant

In case this handsome dragon is anyone’s grail, Living Embers Male dragon is on ebay:

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/304008739798?hash=item46c8553bd6:g:IJEAAOSwSpFgrBsn

Life is beautiful.

Nightcrow
            Participant

LOVE those Desert Opal Flapcats! Now I’m hoping for Desert Opal Griffins… 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
              Participant

I just saw the Desert Opal griffins! What gorgeous critters. I really hope this color turns into an LP store option someday soon; I would buy griffins and that adorable Mouse Wizard in an instant!

My other ‘doesn’t exist yet’ grail is the Moon Oriental in Peacock – I desperately want to complete my Oriental family! (Sitting Orientals in Peacock are on my Most Wanted list, too.)

As far as grails that already exist go, I’m still hoping for a few more Lap Dragons for the conga, particularly blue/green ones like Glacial Pearl, Water Sprite, and Indigo Ice. I’d really love to have the Opulence and TP Pastel Rainbow Laps, too.

Speaking of test paints: does anyone here have photos of the older test paint colors, or records of what colors were painted on what sculpts? When I go looking through photos I’ve saved, I often can’t tell whether a Lap was ever produced in a certain color because I’ve only got one or two pics, even when I’m sure there were more dragons made. (Some examples: Coyote, Daydream, Ocean, Winter Storm) I’d love to see more TP Lap photos from “long ago” in anyone has them!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

etruscan
                Participant

The test paint “Black Magic” Rising Spectral has been listed on ebay. The dragon is painted with black and color-shift paint. According to the auction description the seller has the original box and COA. The auction ends on June 10.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/324652963491?hash=item4b96d316a3:g:3rYAAOSwYEJgtS4c

The auction title implies that the dragon was painted by Melody, but the “Black Magic” test paint Windstones were painted by Gina.

merrillannwhite
                  Participant

There is also a Siamese flap cat and a black griffin on eBay. I think someone may have been looking for those?

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

don’t see this one too often, Woodlore Wizard….

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284315667370?hash=item423288cbaa:g:CcUAAOSwU1tgrEM2

4 things I'm looking for:
                      1. Mother Meerkat
                      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

fatalbeauty
                      Participant

There is also a Siamese flap cat and a black griffin on eBay. I think someone may have been looking for those?

dunno, I know there were two people trying to find out what they were worth and thinking about selling in the facebook group I think this month, probably those two now selling….

4 things I'm looking for:
                        1. Mother Meerkat
                        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Scathach
                        Participant

There’s a lovely grab bag cougar looking for a new home.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2137058736412490/?ref=share

Life is beautiful.

pipsxlch
                          Participant

There’s an old green emp up on eBay, being called a male.

VS
                            Participant

Well I wanted at least one Desert Opal and this guy went for within my budget so I grabbed him. Just glows in the curio in low light, so beautiful! For now the conga is complete, unless maybe a good deal or a grail pops up. 😉😁

Will put shadowy curio pics up next so you can see Desert Opal vs brighter colors.

VS
                              Participant

Curio pics!

etruscan
                                Participant

Some of us look at the dragons … some of us look at the books … In fact I suppose that most of us do both, but I read the book titles and authors first. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1,666 through 1,680 (of 1,692 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.