fbpx

What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1,516 through 1,530 (of 1,692 total)
  • Author
    Landipan
    Participant

One of my grails was a grey maned palomino pebble horse, there was one in the Pebble horse GB that I absolutely fell in love with. But alas it’s in it’s forever home I believe!

gb

There was some really gorgeous baby kirins in the Kirin grabbag that I absolutely loved but they’re also in forever homes lol.

Basically all my grails are in their forever homes, but at least I can admire them in pictures!

*Formerly meowmix101
      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Setsunawolf
      Participant

Could that black signed gothic uni be a second? Wasn’t there another piece that Sindstone identified as given to an employee and it was a second????

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
        Sun Dragon Koi #3

fatalbeauty
        Participant

Landipan: that stinks….but perhaps they might come your way someday, things can change sometimes!

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

fatalbeauty
          Participant

Could that black signed gothic uni be a second? Wasn’t there another piece that Sindstone identified as given to an employee and it was a second????

it’s hard to read but it’s a least 4 numbers or letters….it looks like “29nd” which doesn’t make any sense to me but perhaps it means something to the Windstone staff……

1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

LZ
            Participant

Wasn’t a gothic unicorn done in a sparkly paint one time? To check the paint out?

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

fatalbeauty
              Participant

and time for the question yet again, any new or found grails? show me!

1. Mother Meerkat

Kujacker
                Participant

Not exactly a “grail”, but I’d love to have a sitting oriental. It seems like windstone will never again make any sort of oriental.

I’m curious about that gothic unicorn. I’m too lazy to unbox mine to check, but I do not think he is signed. Inspecting those images, that ebay unicorn does not appear to have the sparkle paint on him. That paint (I own and have used extensively) is extremely noticeable on black paint. Even without bright pin lighting, you still should be able to see some flecks or sparkles, however you cannot see any in the photos.

etruscan
                  Participant

Probably I should have put the mystery Gothic under “Ask Melody” rather than posting it here. I’ll try that now and see whether she can provide any background on the piece:

Why is this Gothic unicorn special?

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

….and it’s time to ask again, any new or found grails?

1. Mother Meerkat

Nightcrow
                      Participant

Sadly, no changes on the grail acquisition front for me. πŸ™ Nothing I’m seeking has shown up for sale or for trade in a long time, so I’m feeling a little frustrated. (Not least because it’s not just Windstone grails that are eluding me… Breyer grails are also thin on the ground, so I’ve got double the amount of “nothing’s changed” going on!)

Would it be tempting fate too greatly to just go out in the backyard at midnight and yell, “LET ME BUY STUFF!!!” at the top of my lungs? πŸ˜›

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

etruscan
                        Participant

Yes … since Windstones and other things usually show up in batches anyway you definitely would be asking for trouble!

Bodine
                          Participant

OoooNightcrow.You do temp fate.It’s not nice to dare Mother Nature.πŸ˜„
                            I have a grail I do doubt seriously I will ever acquire but the Smoldering Embers on a Hearth for me.😍😍 A girl has to have a dream right?

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

OoooNightcrow.You do temp fate.It’s not nice to dare Mother Nature.πŸ˜„
                              I have a grail I do doubt seriously I will ever acquire but the Smoldering Embers on a Hearth for me.😍😍 A girl has to have a dream right?

yep, dreams are free for all!

1. Mother Meerkat

LZ
                              Participant

I have been trying to will an elven mother coiled into existence but it’s not working. Same for just hoping any TP MCDs or Blue Ice pieces to show up at my door. If one is in the box with the grab bag baby peg I bought, I would not mind! Maybe I should have written that in the notes instead of “love fuzzy”

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

fatalbeauty
                                Participant

I have been trying to will an elven mother coiled into existence but it’s not working. Same for just hoping any TP MCDs or Blue Ice pieces to show up at my door. If one is in the box with the grab bag baby peg I bought, I would not mind! Maybe I should have written that in the notes instead of “love fuzzy”

Gina has been painting a lot, perhaps soon for the elven?

1. Mother Meerkat

Viewing 15 posts - 1,516 through 1,530 (of 1,692 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.