fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,081 through 1,095 (of 1,562 total)
  • Author
    Landipan
    Participant

Those mouse lions are freaking adorable! I would not mind a sculpt of those!

*Formerly meowmix101
      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

JynXx
      Participant

Maybe some Oddities test paints??

Cobweb Leopard

Cobweb Puma

Vitiligo Cats

And.. just because I love these two..

Dogs with Somatic Mutations and Chimera Cats

β†žβ†žβ‰ͺβˆ™ FOREVER SEEKING β€’β†Ÿβ€’

β€’ β–Ί By Patricia Smith β—„ β€’
        β˜™ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
        ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
        ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

β€’ β–Ί By Melody β—„ β€’
        β˜™ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
        β˜™ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
        β˜™ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Chimera Peacock

WeRePaNtHeR
        Participant

Maybe some Oddities test paints??

Cobweb Leopard

Cobweb Puma

Vitiligo Cats

And.. just because I love these two..

Dogs with Somatic Mutations and Chimera Cats

Chimera Peacock

You’re speaking my language, bring on the mutants! Oh that white and black speckled panther!

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

Scathach
          Participant

@ Jynxx – great pictures! I love the blue-eyed pup πŸ™‚

Generally squeaking, I’d like to see:

Dragons:
            Baby Dragons in Copper Patina.
            Mini Keepers in Copper Patina.
            Mini Keepers in Peacock (thanks to the other thread that got me thinking).
            Standing Baby KiRins in the original production colour.
            Coiled Momma Dragon with golden egg in Black Violet Peacock.
            Version 2 Hatcher in Old Green. I know there are paint issues, but I can hope.
            Hoarder Dragons. *ducks head to avoid thrown objects*

KiRins
            Male KiRins – I would like one of each please – blue eyes and pink eyes.
            I know there are horn issues, but I can still hope.

Pebbles
            Sitting Fox

Poads:
            Baby Poads in colours like burnt sugar, zeppard, or teal.
            Young Poads in Leaf/Lichen

PYOs:
            Short haired flap kitty
            Snerl
            Demon from “The Vigilent”

Flip Flap Cats:
            Jet Black

That’s it.

For now.

I think.

πŸ™‚

Life is beautiful.

Kim
            Blocked

I totally agree with Scathach on wanting copper patina baby dragons and the other dragons, kirins and poads!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Betrluk1
              Participant

I wonder, if i donated some the red version of the sparkle paint to the store, if i could get a red sparkle paint cougar? πŸ˜›

BARRY
                Participant

Please, please do Spectral Dragons (SKU:514) in “Lavender Pearl” and “Shell Pink”.

Dragoneer_88
                  Participant

Yes, more copper patina! Copper patina everything! Lol :bigsmile:

Scathach
                    Participant

^^ πŸ™‚

Life is beautiful.

KaytanaPhoenix
                      Participant

^^ πŸ™‚

I have been wanting a CP V2 Male Griff for ages! I’ve been kicking myself for not getting one when they first released.. I love the texture of more antique! I’d love to see the V2 used on more sculpts as well.

I think CP should not be ignored just because there isn’t flawed sculpts… Melody once said she isn’t sure how many more will be made because they’re getting better w the casting. This is one of my fave colors (and a hit w so many collectors) and I believe it should be painted, regardless…

fatalbeauty
                        Participant

^^ πŸ™‚

I have been wanting a CP V2 Male Griff for ages! I’ve been kicking myself for not getting one when they first released.. I love the texture of more antique! I’d love to see the V2 used on more sculpts as well.

I think CP should not be ignored just because there isn’t flawed sculpts… Melody once said she isn’t sure how many more will be made because they’re getting better w the casting. This is one of my fave colors (and a hit w so many collectors) and I believe it should be painted, regardless…

ditto, CP is one of my favorite colors, it should still be done regardless of if the sculpt may have a flaw or not…..besides there’s so many sculpts that we haven’t seen done yet, so many possibilities!

4 things I'm looking for:
                          1. Mother Meerkat
                          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Bullsquid
                          Participant

At the risk of becoming annoying, I will keep squeaking until a yellow-eyed snow leopard emperor dragon exists. Pretty pretty please, Melody. It would look amazing! πŸ˜€

Scathach
                            Participant

^^ πŸ™‚

ditto, CP is one of my favorite colors, it should still be done regardless of if the sculpt may have a flaw or not…..besides there’s so many sculpts that we haven’t seen done yet, so many possibilities!

Oh, yes, to all of the above on copper patina! I LOVE this colour. The version 2 Griffins are gorgeous and I’ve been waiting and hoping for the chicks to come out as V2.

I’d be very happy if copper patina was a limited production colour. Just as grab bags started out as “goof ups” and became a mainstay, copper patina may have started out as a way to deal with flaws, but it’s a stunning colour in its own right.

Life is beautiful.

Melody
                              Keymaster

Pardon me for being a pill, but would it be possible to get any sort of a time frame on the GB cougars? (and perhaps a sneak peek :bigsmile: ) I keep trying to envision what they might look like and all my brain will conjure up are the gorgeous ones we have seen on eBay and the strawberry cougars you posted a while back. Granted – those are incredible, but I would presume those are too intricate for a grab bag.

I painted about 17 of GB cougars and then needed to quit.
                                I was having a bad few days because of the weather. It was so hot, I couldn’t get the paint to work right, and I was all sweaty and crabby, so I gave up! I switched to tanukis, but now that the weather has cooled off, I am considering switching back to cougars. I don’t know what I am doing. This is normal.

Melody
                                Keymaster

I wonder, if i donated some the red version of the sparkle paint to the store, if i could get a red sparkle paint cougar? πŸ˜›

What? Red sparkle paint? I have never seen any!
                                  Red metallic, or sparkle of any kind doesn’t exist far as I know!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,081 through 1,095 (of 1,562 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.