fbpx

"TUT" Griffin in progress PICS pg 34!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone "TUT" Griffin in progress PICS pg 34!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 538 total)
  • Author

khat7 wrote:

WOW ๐Ÿ˜€ I would love to see this in person. Or even have a similar one done ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you! She is headed to Mississippi…Closer to you than me. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    I am always up for commissions, trades, or single swaps. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Mmloda
    Participant

She looks great..WOW… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Marzena

LadyFirebird
      Participant

She’s lovely! Beautiful detail work! ๐Ÿ˜€

Bodine
        Participant

I am awaiting with open arms ๐Ÿ˜€

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Stephanie
          Participant

Amazing!!!

Anonymous

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Ok…She is finally finished! I clear coated and added her gems today (Blue Topaz). These pics aren’t going in the gallery, I will wait until tomorrow and hope for some decent daylight to snap a pic or two in. I still need to figure out how to do the lighting for inside pics. ๐Ÿ™„

Yep, I even got the monster snowman in there…There was a 8 ft snowman out here after the snow, so I figured if he’s a bit big, he’s just the family’s MONSTER snowman. LOL

OH MY GOSH! How does a person let something like that go to another?! You must be so proud of yourself, it is remarkable, way to go!!! Lucky is he or she that receives this magickal unicorn!!! I was told about your abilities. W O W

Bodine
              Participant

Haahaahaa,She is mine I am proud to say.And…She can’t keep her,she’s mine,mine,mine…. XD
                Now,on to the next.heehee
                Poems,Go back on this thread and see a couple others she has done.She is very talented.A diamond in the rough ๐Ÿ˜‰

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

LadyFirebird
                Participant

Yes, look back at around pages 12, 13 and so to check out her griffin Tropic–that is the one griffine that I managed to snag before Bodine! XD Her scenery work is amazing!!!!

jackid55
                  Participant

Then page 20 to see Sarge, the beautiful wolf she painted for my husband. The detail is amazing!

machineguts
                    Participant

Oh man, I wanted Sarge so bad! I loved seeing his progress pics, but when I saw the final pics with his flag wings I freaked out! So much detail on that wolf. My hand would have gone into convulsions. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Maria
                      Participant

Hiya, WSC. Don’t flame me for this, but I came back to look at your lovely work and I found I’ve got a tiny itty bitty thing to criticize: Snowflake’s hooves. They draw the viewer’s eye away from the scene and they clash with the gold of her horn. I think that if the gold were toned down a bit, or if the hooves were made a bluish-white shad to match her coat; it might work better as a whole.
                        I hope that’s constructive…

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Hiya, WSC. Don’t flame me for this, but I came back to look at your lovely work and I found I’ve got a tiny itty bitty thing to criticize: Snowflake’s hooves. They draw the viewer’s eye away from the scene and they clash with the gold of her horn. I think that if the gold were toned down a bit, or if the hooves were made a bluish-white shad to match her coat; it might work better as a whole.
                        I hope that’s constructive…

Thanks GB. And yes, it is constructive. I was looking at that myself. I tried the blue, but thy faded into the Unicorn so well… I actually thought a bit about some very thin burnt umber over them even… ๐Ÿ˜•

Bodine, this is your call…Would you prefer me do something different with the hooves? :scratch: Or should I leave them the way they are? I still have her paperwork to do, so that is up to you. ๐Ÿ˜‰
                        Sorry, I haven’t gotten it done, but I haven’t done anything far away from the couch in a couple days, even including sleep…It’s where O.B. spends most of his time, and I haven’t left his side. I am on watch I guess you could say. The only times I have gotten up off it, and left the room is to either follow him to the litter box, or to the bathroom myself. So far, no pee from him that I have seen. ๐Ÿ™ He is still eating, and still walks around a bit, but that is better than I am. He’s just too old, so I am hoping he makes it until Friday so I can atleast have a shoulder to cry on when Scott gets home (I feel so sorry for Glen he has caught me a couple times weeping, but I’ve been able to get it under control and keep it until he goes to bed for the most part.). He doesn’t seem to be suffering, but if he does, I will call my mom and have her drive us to the vet so that I can do what needs to be done. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ I hate not having my license! ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ™„ :shout:

megamibabe16
                        Participant

She’s stunning WindstoneCollector, and leaves me speechless just staring in awe. There is just so much going on that you can never get tired of looking at her. Great job as always.

Celtic Fire sounds like a lot of fun. I can already see the Celtic knot designs surrounded by fire. Are you thinking blue, red, or green fire?

Anonymous

Windstone Collector — I think that a Unicorn this magestic could ONLY have golden hooves!

And, I send my prayers for your O.B. you mention – if it is time for the Rainbow Bridge. Thoughts are with you, it is not an easy decision to make……. nor is there anything I can say to bring you comfort.

Now, I will be looking at the suggested pages to view your masterpieces!

Anonymous

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Long anticipated, and finally done these guys are being wrapped and boxed for shipping today!

Vineyard is completed with amethyst jewels in her mane and tail…

And Sarge proudly displays his stripes and flag for all to see!

All I can say is………..O…..M…….G
                              Truly incredible work – I don’t know how long these took for you to complete but WOWZA! I saw Vinyard before, maybe it’s posted somewhere else or a fumbled along and found it — so so so awesome!

Bodine: You are so very lucky to get that Northern Lights unicorn, that is my favorite – I want it LOL.

Windstone Collector: I saw a beginning stage of your SARGE, and without reading any text I thought wow, what’s she painting, a representation of pixels? It made my eyes go cross LOL Completed, it’s obvious camo! Duh, me!

Wow, I shake my head in awe.

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 538 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.