fbpx

"TUT" Griffin in progress PICS pg 34!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone "TUT" Griffin in progress PICS pg 34!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 538 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

WOW! That’s incrediable! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

WOW ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

megamibabe16
      Participant

bodine6127 wrote:

AND,she is going to do the other three seasons fo me too….when the pyos come back around 8) I am so proud ๐Ÿ˜€

That’s awesome! You really have a good idea. I know you will have fun letting your imagination run wild while you paint them WindstoneCollector. I will enjoy watching the progress of each one. Hopefully those PYOs will be back in soon.

Ok…She is finally finished! I clear coated and added her gems today (Blue Topaz). These pics aren’t going in the gallery, I will wait until tomorrow and hope for some decent daylight to snap a pic or two in. I still need to figure out how to do the lighting for inside pics. ๐Ÿ™„

Yep, I even got the monster snowman in there…There was a 8 ft snowman out here after the snow, so I figured if he’s a bit big, he’s just the family’s MONSTER snowman. LOL

machineguts
        Participant

… Wow. Northern Light’s Snowflake is absolutely astonishing.

Well done, WC. :yes:

Wow! Simply amazing!!

Thanks guys! ๐Ÿ˜€ Now that she is done, a couple days to dry and off she goes to her new home! (Hopefully this week won’t be nuts!) While “TUT” steps up to the table until the others arrive…*rubs hands together in anticipation of the “Celtic Fire Keeper” in her head* 8)
          Now, I am just waiting on a response from Amanda at Dreaming Tree to see about some eyes… ๐Ÿ˜‰

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

Wow, WC ๐Ÿ˜ฎ . I still can’t get over how stunning that unicorn is. Fantastic!

Maria
            Participant

I just gotta ditto the compliments. She really sparkles.

jackid55
              Participant

She is stunning WC!!! You are gifted. :yes:

“Celtic Fire Keeper”? That sounds beautiful… I can’t wait to see what you have in mind for that one!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Bodine
                Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Ok…She is finally finished! I clear coated and added her gems today (Blue Topaz). These pics aren’t going in the gallery, I will wait until tomorrow and hope for some decent daylight to snap a pic or two in. I still need to figure out how to do the lighting for inside pics. ๐Ÿ™„

Yep, I even got the monster snowman in there…There was a 8 ft snowman out here after the snow, so I figured if he’s a bit big, he’s just the family’s MONSTER snowman. LOL

WOW!WOW! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Really love the snowflakes AND the 8ft.Snowman!! XD I absolutely LOVE IT!! Thank you for all of the hard,eye straining,hand hurting hours of work you put into it for me. :yes: Thank you again and again. 8) BIG HUG!!

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Bodine
                  Participant

jackid55 wrote:

“Celtic Fire Keeper”? That sounds beautiful… I can’t wait to see what you have in mind for that one!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
                    This one is going to be so coool.I can’t wait to see it ๐Ÿ˜†
                    Have fun WC,more,more ๐Ÿ˜ฎ she says ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

jackid55 wrote:

Thank you Jacki! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

LOL! We all know where that one is headed when he is done don’t we? ๐Ÿ˜‰

bodine6127 wrote:

jackid55 wrote:

This one is going to be so coool.I can’t wait to see it ๐Ÿ˜†
                    Have fun WC,more,more ๐Ÿ˜ฎ she says ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
                    I had to put silver and gold beads in her mane and tail…She kept making me think of the Christmas song that the snowman sang in Rudolph…The original, so “Silver and Gold” she got! ๐Ÿ˜€
                    I can’t wait for you to see her in person Mi! 8)

WOW ๐Ÿ˜€ I would love to see this in person. Or even have a similar one done ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 538 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.