So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 803 total)
  • Author
    GardenNinja
    Participant

Yes. 😛

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Kim
      Blocked

I had never heard of the word Bantam either. haha. So have the names of the dragons been narrowed down or decided on yet?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

GardenNinja
        Participant

I first heard of bantams because there is a line of paperback books under that name, that have a silhouette of a rooster above the word. I probably asked my mother about it somewhere along the line, and learned that it is a type of chicken that is small, but notoriously fiesty. Bantam roosters apparently don’t hesitate to pick fights with much larger roosters.
          I learned of the boxing category much later.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

etruscan
          Participant

Not really a schedule question but … I stumbled across a Windstone Editions site on Pinterest. How long has that existed? It certainly looks like something that was set up by Windstone Editions, not by fans.

https://www.pinterest.com/windstoneeds/

etruscan
            Participant

From Melody’s Facebook page:
              “Ivory pebble dragons. Look like toasted meringue”

StormDancer
              Participant

They are a beautiful shade of ivory though and the blue eyes are perfect for them!

Looking for:
                "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Nightcrow
                Participant

Little meringue puff dragons! So cute.

They would look so good in the “White” color scheme, too! I would definitely want to add a Loaf and a Riser to my White collection if you did them up in a pearly white with yellow eyes… They’d look like little pearl drops!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Angelika_Zen
                  Participant

I never fell in love with this sculpt, but they wear Yvory really well!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

etruscan
                    Participant

From Melody’s Facebook page – “Pumpkin spice fat cats for Halloween”

Courtney
                      Participant

Oh yes please I want at least 2 of them.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

WOW! A Halloween TREAT that I’ve Got to get! I Love all three of these! Very Spooky, Pumpkiny and A-Poe-priate!
                          LOVE the Ravens one of course, since I’m a Baltimore Fan. ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Zeppard Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

StormDancer
                          Participant

Ohh love the Pumpkin Spice fat cats! They are looking great!

Looking for:
                            "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

merrillannwhite
                            Participant

Loving the kitties!

sherry10151982
                              Participant

OMG!! Fell off my chair in excitement!!

Ela_Hara
                                Participant

I KNOW right?!?! I haven’t been as excited for a GB like this in a while! Not since the GB Fantasy Baby Unis… as Will Smith said in ‘Independence Day’… “I’ve GOT to get me one of These!”

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                  Zeppard Adult Poads
                                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 803 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.