So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 803 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

I think Bi-polar bear made that page. A few years ago? Not sure.

etruscan
      Participant

I have received an announcement about Female Hearth Dragons in the Woodland color. They are in the store now:

Female Hearth Dragon – Woodland

Ela_Hara
        Participant

Double Post – Sorry!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Zeppard Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Oh Boy!
            Do you think other Woodland Dragons will be done for the store? I’d Love a Curlie or maybe a Mini-Keeper!

Zeppard Adult Poads

dashesndots
            Participant

I hope they do more Woodland Limited Production pieces. I was the one who suggested that name on facebook. But I haven’t been able to bid on eBay for the Test Paints. I’d like at least one piece in that color, a Mother Coiled maybe or one of the Hatching Royalty.

Kim
              Blocked

I hope some of the Halloween kitties have pumpkins! I would love a plain black one with an orange pumpkin with maybe some green vines if Melody paints any like that.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

pipsxlch
                Participant

Argh I love the color, and would love to get her! Alas not able to now, but hopefully there will be more of her. Yay for lots of lp things in Woodland!

Mary
                  Participant

Love the Halloween themed fat cats! I need to get a bat cat for my bat collection! Like the cat ones also. Can’t wait.

pipsxlch
                    Participant

I like the one with the ravens. I bet my daughter will like these, must tell her about them.

Just finished texting her, she went and looked and wants one “OMG those are cute!” lol
                      I doubt they’ll be done by then, but her birthday’s in 1 1/2 weeks. What better for a birthday gift than a Windstone?

Suzanne-Marie
                      Participant

I agree; best possible birthday gift is a Windstone!!
                        Have been the lucky recipient more then once !! LOL !!
                        Also gotten gift certificates from my best friend for birthday and Christmas too !!
                        Luv Podge so much I had one of the actual gift. Cert.’s framed on my wall !!

Angelika_Zen
                        Participant

Im SO glad they’re Fat Cats! My wallet can rest :). Super fond of anything halloween, but I can live without fat cats in my life 😉

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

I’m not as crazy about the Fat Cats either, I prefer the Ladies. But Halloween is my Favorite Holiday and these look really Fabulous! So… since I passed on the last couple few Grab Bags, I may need to splurge and get one!

Zeppard Adult Poads

pipsxlch
                            Participant

My daughter’s cat is indeed fat- she’s some sort of genetic fluke Down’s syndrome type kitty. (don’t know that it’s a trisomy, but the vet said she has some sort of genetic issue, and she is also intellectually challenged) One of these would be perfect for her.

etruscan
                              Participant

From Facebook – Gina posted some more candidates for “Name that Dragon”. All comments are by Gina.

Golds and greens (with gold dusted all over). I’m leaning towards “Forest Sentinel” right now.

Light gold, very bright orange and deep purple.

Light blue chest, turquoise, then spine and stripes in silver/green colorshift with dark green dusted over and dark crimson between the stripes.

Hard to photograph these guys! Kind of mermaidy color, blue with interference green.

Angelika_Zen
                                Participant

Wow! The purple and orange dragons remind me of Fire Berry 🙂 Thanks for posting these Etruscan! There are some amazing things on the horizon! These were the first names that came to mind…

1. Emerald Charm

2. Fruit Punch

3. Lily Pad

4. Turquoise Dream

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 803 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.