fbpx

Show Off Thread – GB Baby Unis 11/21/18 Fantasy, Safari & Natural!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Show Off Thread – GB Baby Unis 11/21/18 Fantasy, Safari & Natural!

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 324 total)
  • Author
    Courtney
    Participant

She is gorgeous with her mismatched silver horn vs gold necklace and blue gem vs yellow eyes but I love cat patterns πŸ™‚

It’s crazy how some people’s favorites are others trade fodder.

Thank you πŸ™‚

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Natasha
      Participant

I like your little purple one, Courtney! Nice Grab!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Kim
        Blocked

I love your rainbow one Courtney! The pink ones are pretty too!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
          Participant

I think both of the pink ones are beauties and I am not a fan of pink.Good luck with trades.

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Kim
            Blocked

Here are two more safaris my aunt ordered for me before they sold out. I had them sent to a friend in the US because of the delay in things getting to Canada. I was lucky to get another gorgeous leopard and an African wild dog this time. Since I love the eyes on the leopard (they look blue but I’m told are green) I think I will keep that one and list my other leopard for trade with yellow eyes and the wild dog will also be for trade. Here is the leopard first that is a keeper.

t1

t2

t3

t4

Kim
              Blocked

Here is the wild dog one up for trade and the leopard below is now for trade as well as the fantasy zebra so message with any offers. I will also consider trading some older unis shown at the bottom too so see my classified ads as well. I would be interested in trading for any of my favourite fantasy or safari baby unis. In the fantasy ones, I love the rainbow or pink and teal ones with cool patterns or rainbow zebra baby unis. In safari ones I like giraffes, the white tiger that is more white than silver and snow leopards or silver bengal looking ones. I would also trade for anything Natasha is looking in her ads, especially a giraffe.

t5

t6

t7

t8

t9

t10

uni-collage-2

tig3r06
                Participant

Some better pics of Kim’s leopard that I’m pretty sure has green eyes. They are darker than seafoam. She shipped to me cuz it’s faster than canada.

*Only available one for trade is the Blue Rising Loaf Dragon which is mine.*
                  Leopard is Kim’s.
                  Rainbow zebra and the green mosaic are mine, they are not for trade, only comparison.

Left to right top: Med blue eyes, teal eyes, dusty green/dark seafoam eyes, and seafoam eyes.

Bottom pic: dusty green/dark seafoam left and seafoam right.

2018-12-07_12.36.18

tig3r06
                  Participant

Also, I can’t wait to show off my absolute fav flower tiger from Kim that I was able to 3 way trade for! With the holidays and postal strike things must be moving slow. Can’t wait for him to get here 😍

And a couple other of my favs i was able to trade for with some lovely and kind friends so once I get them all together I’ll post an update. It’s been so much fun to help others get their favs too! So thankful to all the kind members on here πŸ’•

Ferlin1984
                    Participant

I am just loving the paint puke ones from this batch! I have an older baby fantasy unicorn I’m thinking about trading for one. It has blue eyes and gem and is zebra patterned with blues and greens. I really like Fairyhearteds one in ads and will do three ways. I had an ad made with pics and submitted it but something happened πŸ€”. Anyway let me know if you would like pictures!

Natasha
                      Participant

Yay, Tig3r! I can’t wait to see your little tiger family all together!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                        ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        Gothic - Mahogany

merrillannwhite
                        Participant

I think the baby leopard uni has dark silver (maybe gunmetal?) eyes rather than blue or green.

Here are a couple better pictures of my fantasy uni.

new-uni-1

new-uni-2

tig3r06
                          Participant

My camera never shows green as well with my phone. They do have a greenish to them. I have had gunmetal eyed ones and it’s not gunmetal or silver. It’s a really different color.

merrillannwhite
                            Participant

Need an updated eye color chart! 😊

tig3r06
                              Participant

Ha ha, the grabs always have some super awesome eye colors that aren’t offered for pyo’s πŸ˜‰

Natasha
                                Participant

Your fantasy Uni really pops in the natural light, Merrillann! I sent you a PM 😊

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                                  UNIS:
                                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                  Gothic - Mahogany

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 324 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.