fbpx

Show Off Thread – GB Baby Unis 11/21/18 Fantasy, Safari & Natural!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Show Off Thread – GB Baby Unis 11/21/18 Fantasy, Safari & Natural!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 324 total)
  • Author
    PrairieVixen
    Participant

Here is one of her back as well since I could only upload 4 photos at a time.

Windstone-GB-Baby-Uni5

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Bodine
      Participant

Awww, she is beautiful.Sorry not your thing but she is a looker.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

PrairieVixen
        Participant

Thanks Bodine! 🙂 While she is not for me, she definitely is beautiful!!

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Ferlin1984
          Participant

I know the holidays are slowing things down. My concern is it hasn’t updated tracking at all since it left for Eugene from covallis. This was a week ago. I’m hoping it’s not still on the west coast 😕.
            Nice tiger privievixen! Even though it wasn’t what you wanted.

Mary
            Participant

Beautiful, PrairieVixen!

etruscan
              Participant

A baby like that is in the Classifieds now. I don’t think he has appeared in this thread.

etruscan
                Participant

Never mind – hit quote instead of edit and accidentally created a second post. Imagine that!

Kim
                  Blocked

It appears this has happened to my box too. Mine shipped a couple days later than my mom’s and friend’s boxes that got here fast and the last tracking update on mine said it was on it’s way to Canada on Nov. 30 and hasn’t updated since then. My guess is because mine shipped the weekend after black Friday that it probably got backed up with a ton of other boxes that shipped at the same time. I don’t know if there’s a pile up at customs or something but once it leaves the US it usually only takes a day or two to show up in customs and then another couple days to get to me from there. So I hope the tracking updates soon!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

GardenNinja
                    Participant

Not a problem! Just don’t try to make money off of it! 😛

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Ferlin1984
                      Participant

It made it to NC whew! I was getting worried! Maybe today but probably tomorrow it will be here, yay!

Bodancia
                        Participant

PrairieVixen – I LOVE the your little tiger stripey with flowers! One of my favorites! How adorable!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Courtney
                          Participant

I got my 2 fantasy babies. Both are available to trade but I will be picky with the purple/pink with dragons.

The paint puke with silver horn and gold necklace is definitely available to trade. She is pretty but not my colors. I’m looking for stripes and rainbow.

834598EB-E2EC-4859-B074-9BE53FD13FF0

8C639A0F-BF5F-4B35-B637-F7F0976D3C67

03B505AF-3087-4FD7-AF36-4B2D6E874DC0

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Courtney
                            Participant

4D6583DB-3F61-4F90-BBDF-2A7362E37121

06FE74FC-6443-46BF-A7BD-15FAABE42613

F1888FE7-CF5A-4BF3-8106-1E770A6F82A1

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Kiera
                              Participant

These are the two that I received this morning. Not a super fan of either – I will consider offers for either one! Can be from this batch or past batches, baby unicorns only please. I will also consider selling the black/pink one (I paid $260 in total for her once duties and shipping are figured in, so I at least have to break even before you offer).

The first is a cute little King Cheetah, with some nice detailing in the little spots around her face. I do like her, but I already have a spotted-cat colt and was hoping for something different.

The second is a black-pink-blue Flame with hidden dragons (one on display side, two on non display side).

I *will* consider all offers. I was especially hoping for a wild dog type or stripey safari, okapi or hybrid.

(having a bit of trouble with pictures, be right back…)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/2OUSbtG.jpg[/img]

Ela_Hara
                                Participant

I love seeing the ones with hidden Dragons! I only thought there were two when I saw the Class pic and didn’t realize Ms. Melody had painted so many with Dragons – Yay! I’m glad I got one of them.

Courtney and Kiera – your Dragon Fantasy Baby Unis are NICE!
                                  And I think your Paint Puke Baby is ‘da Bomb, Courtney! Sorry he isn’t to your taste – but so much details! Lovely!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 324 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.