fbpx

Show Off Thread – GB Baby Unis 11/21/18 Fantasy, Safari & Natural!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Show Off Thread – GB Baby Unis 11/21/18 Fantasy, Safari & Natural!

Viewing 9 posts - 316 through 324 (of 324 total)
  • Author
    tig3r06
    Participant

Those are gorgeous! Congrats Natasha!

Natasha
      Participant

Thanks, Tig3r! I love them!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Kim
        Blocked

Congrats on getting Bette’s from ebay Natasha and the pink and teal one was one of my favs! I wonder if anyone here got Bette’s other teal/zebra one with flowers from ebay. It’s funny I posted pics here for her a while back to try and help her in case anyone wanted to trade or buy any of hers but no one messaged me that they were interested in any of hers.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
          Participant

Congrats Natasha.I saw the little pink faced one here in Kim’s ad or Faireyhearted,not sure which of you but those little ones sure gallop from one house to another.Some have more road miles than I do.lol

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

tig3r06
            Participant

Maybe because she’s on the bad feedback list and it’s a little safer to buy on ebay.

jmoore
              Participant

I messaged you, Kim, but you never answered me, so I assume either the message didn’t go through or you didn’t see it. So I guess it’s possible other people messaged you, too.

Natasha
                Participant

Yeah, eBay has built in safety features in case anything goes sideways which is reassuring. Since the forum is an honor-based system, trades are more risky. Luckily, I have lots of friends here that I am very comfortable trading with, but trust has to be earned thru honesty, communication, etc. The feedback list is helpful, but since it’s not currently being updated, it’s not a perfect system either. But my eBay transition was nice and smooth, and I’m very happy with both my purchases.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                  UNIS:
                  The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                  White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                  Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                  Mother: Okapi
                  Gothic - Mahogany
                  PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                  DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Kim
                  Blocked

Oh no Jmoore, I searched my messages and I never received a message from you so I am not sure what happened but sorry about that. Could you test message me again or send me a copy of what you had sent before? I always try and check messages regularly so not sure what happened there.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodancia
                    Participant

Congrats Natasha! Your new babies are very pretty! I was lucky and was able to buy the teal/purple flowered fantasy baby off Ebay to add to my collection of blue babies!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Viewing 9 posts - 316 through 324 (of 324 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.